剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
It would be super helpful
现在最好只有我一个人
if I was the only one freaking out right now.
是被吓坏了的
Yeah. Guys,
对 伙计们
something supernatural definitely happened in that cave.
那个洞穴里肯定发生了一些超自然的事
Something scary.
可怕的事
We're gonna be famous, y'all!
我们要出名了 伙计们
Uh, Nu Hai? You're glowing.
女孩 你在发光
Oh. My hand's glowing too.
我的手也在发光
What's going on? How should I know?
怎么回事 我怎么知道
I heard screaming.
我听到了尖叫声
It's all good, Grandma.
没事 奶奶
Yep. Nothing to see here, old-timer. Keep it moving.
没错 没什么事 老前辈 回去吧
Love ya.
爱你
It's dark. I'm old. My hips hate me. Go to sleep.
很晚了 我老了 我屁♥股♥恨我 睡觉去吧
You two don't even live here! Go to your home!
你们俩又不住在这里 回自己家去
I have failed you, Jade Tusk.
我失败了 玉獠牙
Four Panda children found the temple before us and...
四名熊猫孩童在我们之前找到了神庙
I am sorry!
对不起
I am not the one who requires the apology.
你需要道歉的对象不是我
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪里
In Panda Village.
熊猫村
Jade Tusk...
玉獠牙
remove this one from my sight.
让她从我眼前消失
Permanently.
永远地
No. No, no, Master, please! No!
不 不 不 大♥师♥ 拜托 不要
Please allow me to correct her grievous mistake.
请让我来纠正她犯下的大错
Surely the children must know how to get back into the Temple.
那些孩子肯定知道怎么回到神庙中
Then perhaps you should ask them yourself.
也许你应该亲自去问问他们
And do ask nicely.
好好地问
Why are you kiddos so interested in the Four Constellations?
你们这几个孩子为什么突然对四象感兴趣
It's a long story.
这是很久以前的故事了
Here we are.
找到了
"One thousand years ago...
"一千年前
"The Four Constellations...
"四象
"Blue Dragon, Black Tortoise, White Tiger, and Red Phoenix...
"青龙 玄武 白虎和朱雀
"Learned of a grave threat to a sacred wellspring...
"知道有一股圣泉有危险
"Some say it was the source of all chi in the universe.
"有人说那是上天之气的源头
"And a Dark Master had designs on harnessing that chi."
"而一名黑暗大♥师♥想要独占气"
"But even with the Dark Master gone...
"但是就算那位黑暗大♥师♥被打败了
"The Four Constellations knew all that chi...
"四象也明白气
"Was too tempting for those with evil ambitions...
"对于邪恶之人来说诱惑太大
"So they hid the wellspring
"于是他们把泉眼
in the last place anyone would look...
隐藏在一个不为人知的地方
"In the hopes four worthy Kung Fu masters...
"希望能有四名称职的功夫大♥师♥
"Would answer the call to greatness."
"能够回应伟大的呼召"
Of course, nobody even knows
当然了 没人知道
if any of that actually happened. Hmm?
这些到底是不是真的
Kiddos? Kiddos?
孩子们 孩子们
Chi powers! And then there was this eye circle thingy.
气 还有恐怖的眼睛什么的
Let's all just calm down and tell me what's up.
大家都冷静点 告诉我发生了什么
Enough jibber-jabber. Let's cut to the chase.
别再说废话了 直奔主题吧
You gotta teach us Kung Fu, bubba.
你得教我们功夫 伙计
Master Po, the universe totally chose us
阿宝大♥师♥ 上天选中了我们
to be these, like, supernatural Kung Fu masters.
做什么超自然功夫大♥师♥
And, okay, yeah. Out loud that sounds really weird.
好吧 这样大声说出来感觉真的很奇怪
There was an ancient temple in a cave
升降梯最下面的洞穴里
by the bottom of the elevator.
有个远古神庙
It was real. Master Po...
这是真的 阿宝大♥师♥
I know they may not look like much...
我知道他们可能看起来不怎么样
But surely you can see the potential in me.
但你肯定能看出我身上的潜力
Oh, you gotta teach us.
你得教教我们
Listen, I used to have all kinds of fun with my imagination
听着 我小时候也乐于沉浸在
when I was a kid.
自己的想象里
Yeah. I got so lonely as a kid...
没错 我小时候很孤单
True story, my best friend was a radish I drew a face on.
真的 我最好的朋友们是画了一张脸的萝卜
Don't tell anybody.
不要告诉别人
Please, Master Po. We need you to teach us.
拜托 阿宝大♥师♥ 我们需要你教我们
Uh... Look, guys, I'd love to.
伙计们 我也想
But I kinda got a lot on my plate.
但我还有很多事[盘子上还有很多]
I mean, like, literally.
说真的
I need to eat this while it's still hot.
我得趁热把这些吃了
Hey, I'm sorry, kids.
对不起 孩子们
I was only here to bless the Peach Statue, and...
我只是来为蜜桃雕像送上祝福的...
I get it! 'Cause food goes on plates!
我知道 因为盘子上有吃的
I gotta go.
我要走了
Got a lot of Dragon Master
还有很多神龙大♥师♥的事
responsibilities to get to... Wait! Master Po, no!
要做 等等 阿宝大♥师♥ 不
Wait, we don't need your autograph. You know what?
等等 我们不用你的签名 这样吧
We need your help. Okay. Should I sign something for you?
我们需要你的帮助 要我给你们签名吗
You know what, just send me a postcard.
给我寄明信片吧
Quick! Look over there!
快点 看那边
Dried salty plums.
干燥的咸桃
Master Oogway? But you're...
乌龟大♥师♥ 但你已经...
Wait a minute. Is this the Spirit Realm?
等等 这是灵界吗
Am I dead? Again!
我又死了吗
Aw, jeez, I didn't even hit my head that hard!
天啊 我的头都没撞那么狠
So unfair!
这不公平
You are not dead, Po.
你没有死 阿宝
I'm not?
我没有吗
I brought you here because I needed to speak to you.
我带你过来是因为我要和你谈谈
The universe has chosen you to teach these children.
上天选择了你去教导那些孩子
I seriously doubt that.
我深表怀疑
You haven't seen these kids. They're hopeless.
你都没见过那些孩子 他们根本没希望
Sound like anyone we know? Hmm?
听起来像不像我们认识的一个人
You mean, me? Oh, no. No, this is different.
你是说我吗 不 这不一样
They're just so undisciplined. I mean...
他们太皮了 我是说
They don't know the first thing about Kung Fu.
他们对功夫一窍不通
Have you forgotten how hopeless and undisciplined
你忘记当我们找到你时 你是多么皮
and devoid of any knowledge or talent you were when we found you?
多么没有希望 毫无基础的知识和天赋
Yeah, but I had you and Shifu teaching me.
没错 但我有你和师♥父♥教我
I'm nowhere near as great as you guys are.
我完全比不上你们
Exactly.
没错
You are something so much better.
你比我们强多了
You are as great as you.
你就是你自己
Whether you like it or not,
不管你愿不愿意
teaching these children seems to be your destiny.
教导这些孩子似乎是你的使命
Without your guidance and experience,
没有你的指引和经验
those children are doomed.
这些孩子们只有死路一条
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Master Oogway? Master?
乌龟大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
Ready?
准备好了吗
This better be good. I was having a really fun nightmare.
最好别是什么坏事 我正在做有趣的噩梦呢
Yeah! Why are we out here in the middle of the night?
对啊 我们为什么大半夜的要跑出来
This is our last chance to convince Master Po
这是我们趁阿宝大♥师♥明天离开之前
to teach us Kung Fu before he leaves tomorrow.
说服他教我们功夫的最后机会
Yo, snaggletooth!
长牙怪
Soon as these goons let me go,
等这些白♥痴♥放了我
I'm gonna pop you right in the mouth.
我要打得你满地找牙
Little girl, simply open the cave, and you may go.
小姑娘 打开洞穴 我们就放你走
Even if I knew how to, I wouldn't. You wanna know why...
就算我知道也不帮你 你想知道...
Wow. That's a... heck of a weapon.
这家伙...真大
We'd prefer not to hurt you. But we will.
我们不想伤害你 但我们不会手软
We really don't know how to open it!
我们真的不知道怎么打开
Unhand those kids. Right now.
放开这些孩子 快点
And step away slowly...
然后慢慢走开
Master Po, why didn't you just take the elevator?
阿宝大♥师♥ 你为什么不坐升降梯
Oh. Yeah. I guess that would've been easier?
估计那样更简单吧
Get him.
抓住他
Master Po needs our help!
阿宝大♥师♥需要我们的帮助
There is no way that's true.
那绝对不可能
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表