剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, no, I didn't say anything.
不 我什么都没说
Could you keep making noise? I'm kind of self-conscious.
你们能不能继续说话 我有点害羞
Well, this is madness.
这真是疯了
Waiting in the bushes while someone makes a boom-boom.
在树丛里等人家上好厕所
Now then, where was I?
好了 我说到哪里了
Immortal demon leaves creepy doll after she steals your soul.
永生的恶魔会在偷走灵魂后会留下一个可怕的娃娃
Yep, that pretty much covers it.
差不多能概括了
Well, I think it sounds like poppycock.
我觉得都是胡说
I don't know what poppycock means,
我不知道胡说是什么
but I don't like the sound of it.
但我不喜欢你的语气
Wing? You all done back there?
温 你好了吗
I mean, if you need an extra hoof.
如果你需要搭把手
It's really not such a bad likeness.
其实不是很像
It's the White Bone Demon. She's coming for us all!
就是白骨恶魔 她要杀死我们所有人
Wing? Wing?
温 温
This is no time to panic.
没时间慌张了
Perhaps, Wing is just still busy with his bathroom break.
也许温还在忙着上厕所
Sure. It often takes me eight hours to push one out.
没错 我拉一段一般要八小时
You're not helping, Grandma.
你这样说没用 奶奶
My gang was on the upswing
我们几个本来很好
until we got caught up with you pandas.
知道我们遇上了你们几个熊猫
"You Pandas"? How dare you?
"你们几个熊猫" 你怎么敢这么说
I lost my son, or have you forgotten?
我失去了我的儿子 你忘了吗
You know, you're always saying "my son".
你总是说"我的儿子"
He's my son, too.
他也是我的儿子
And what about that old lady's grandchildren?
还有那位老太太的孙子孙女呢
And those two other kids she sorta tolerated.
还有另外两个她忍♥到现在的小崽子
Would you tell your cohort not to speak for Grandma?
你能不能让你的同伙别为奶奶说话
She can speak for herself.
奶奶自己会说话
Go ahead, Grandma.
说吧 奶奶
What will we start with?
我们要从什么开始
Hand to hand combat? Psychological torture?
徒手战斗 心理折磨
That weird staring thing
那种奇怪的
where you don't really look in their eyes,
其实没有直视眼睛
but more at like an invisible spot on their forehead?
而是盯着他们额头上一个无形的点的眼神
Let's begin with weapons.
我们就从武器开始
A hairbrush?
梳子
Yes.
没错
Though unassuming, it is the deadliest of weapons.
虽然看起来不起眼 但这其实是最致命的武器
Oh, I see it now.
我明白了
I did hear of a princess, who brushed her hair so much
我的确听说过有一个公主因为梳头太多
she gave herself a permanent bald spot.
给你自己梳出了一块秃斑
Is that what you're suggesting? 'Cause that is hardcore.
你是这个意思吗 那也太硬核了
Something like that, yes.
差不多吧
Kung Fu!
功夫
You looked fierce out there, Empress.
你看起来很有气势 女皇
Any criminal would be unlucky to cross your path.
任何罪犯碰上你都是他们的不幸
I don't feel any fiercer today than I was yesterday.
我觉得我今天和我昨天没什么不一样的
Oh, but you are.
但你不一样了
Your father would be pleased,
你的父皇一定会很高兴的
as would your fat little Panda friend,
你的胖熊猫小朋友也会的
may they both rest in peace.
愿他们俩能安息
I know they are looking down on you from the Spirit Realm.
我知道他们一定都会在灵界看着你
So proud of the strong ruler you are becoming.
为你成为一名强大的统治者而自豪
Thank you, Shi Long.
谢谢你 石龙
I'll see myself to my room.
我自己回房♥间了
Where do you think you're going?
你以为你要去哪里
Well, I had a blowout scheduled for later this evening.
我今天晚些时候要去参加一场大餐
You know it's shedding season.
你也知道脱毛季节到了
Don't you mean you're going to head into town,
你是指你要去城里
so that when the Empress sneaks out to prove herself,
所以当女皇溜出去证明自己的时候
she has a bad guy to fight?
就有一个坏人能对抗了
With all due respect, Mistress Long, why would you think that...
恕我直言 龙大人 你为什么觉得
Now go and disguise yourself well.
去好好变装
The Empress must not know your true identity.
不能让女皇认出你的真实身份
I have just the outfit.
我有正合适的服装
This is it. This must be where our ship was headed.
到了 我们的船本来肯定是要开到这里的
Sweet, stable, land.
平稳美好的陆地
Let's take it down a notch
我们先把这问题放一放
'cause you know we gotta start strategizing on how to get--
因为我们要开始策划怎么...
We have to get inside without anyone seeing us.
我们要趁他们不注意而溜进去
Yeah. I have an idea. Check it out.
我有个主意 看好了
Nu Hai, you and Bao go left,
女孩 你和包去左边
while Fan Tong and Jing, you guys'll be...
饭桶和静 你们俩
Listen guys, I get you wanna try out all your ideas
伙计们 我知道你们都想显身手
but we gotta be smart.
但我们得放聪明点
'Cause now we're in here,
因为我们到了这里
we don't know what's happening out there.
不知道接下来会发生什么
We could be in these crates all night before anything happ...
我们可能会在箱子里一直待到...
We're moving, Master Po.
我们在动 阿宝大♥师♥
I think they're taking us inside.
我觉得他们要把我们搬进去
Well, what d'ya know?
谁知道呢
Barkeep, one glass of juice. With extra pulp.
小二 一杯果汁 多加果浆
Do you know where I might find some wrongs
你知道在哪里可以找到一些
that need to be righted?
需要纠正的错事吗
The kitchen doesn't open till later, so...
厨房♥等一下才会开 所以
I told you to give me your money.
我说了让你把钱交出来
Busted.
抓到了
Return this poor wretched creature's money.
把这个可怜家伙的钱还给他
I... I haven't taken any yet.
我...我还没抢呢
Well then, give him some of yours.
那么 把你的钱给他
You... you, butt-sniffer.
你 你这个闻屁♥股♥的
You just cost me my dinner. You're in real trouble now.
你让我的晚餐飞了 你有麻烦了
Unfortunately for you, vile creature, I know Kung Fu.
那你可不走运了 我懂功夫
I was hoping you'd say that.
我正指望你这么说呢
Jade Tusk.
玉獠牙
what's that in your mouth?
你嘴巴里的是什么
I'm just trying something new.
我在尝试新的风格
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I had that bad hombre on the ropes.
我本来都能抓到那个坏家伙了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
You must be more careful, Empress.
你必须要多加小心 女皇
And the next time you need my protection,
下次你再需要我的保护
remember to light a candle in the window.
一定要在窗前点亮一根蜡烛
That's not exactly how that's supposed to work.
不是这样玩的
But never mind.
不过算了
You need my protection?
你需要我的保护吗
I don't want your protection.
我不想要你的保护
Now you're not making any sense.
你现在就不讲道理了
I want you to teach me to protect myself, Jade Tusk.
我希望你教我怎么保护自己 玉獠牙
It would be my honor.
我很荣幸
Yay.
太好了
But we must do it in secret. First though,
但我们必须要暗中进行 不过首先
about this weapon of yours...
关于你的这个武器
Oh, yeah. Cool, huh?
没错 很厉害吧
Where is the weapon I gave you?
我给你的武器呢
Oh, the green thing that smells like plaque?
那个闻上去一股牙味的绿东西吗
We have much work to do.
我们要做的事还有很多
The coast is clear. Come on.
安全了 出来
Let's see if we can figure out what Shi Long has planned.
看看我们能不能查出石龙到底在计划什么
Which way should we go, Master Po?
我们该往哪边走 阿宝大♥师♥
Oh, what was that?
你说什么
Did somebody want my opinion about something?
有人想要我的看法吗
Master Po's flexing some 'tude right now.
阿宝大♥师♥现在有些不满了
Ya think?
你这么觉得吗
I hear it, too.
我也听到了吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm just having trouble with the idea
我只是难以接受
that you guys don't seem to need me as much anymore.
你们好像已经不需要我了
That was the part where you were supposed to disagree with me.
这时候你们应该表示反对
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表