剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
So, this is happening.
看来这不是在做梦
Yeah, and it is not good.
没错 而且看上去不妙
So not good.
非常不妙
Master Po, why do you look so calm?
阿宝大♥师♥ 你为什么看上去这么镇定
My plan has clearly failed.
我的计划显然失败了
Nu Hai, your plan was great.
女孩 你的计划很棒
You were just lacking one thing.
你只是少了一样东西
Success? No.
成功吗 不
Experience!
经验
Look at that guy with the bandana.
看那个戴着头巾的家伙
He's gorgeous.
他真帅气
He's you, Bao.
他是你 包
Sun Wukong?
孙悟空
Exactly.
没错
Arrest them. Now!
快抓住他们
I don't know how they're doing this and I don't care.
我不知道他们怎么做到的 我也不在乎
Ladies, on me.
姑娘们 听我号♥令
We need to help our son.
我们要帮助我们的儿子
Agreed. You should do something.
同意 你应该做些什么
Where's Grandma?
奶奶在哪里
Just taking a quick nap to regain my strength.
小憩了一会恢复体力
Or I died temporarily.
或者我暂时死了过去
So, we gettin' it on again? Good.
那我们卷土重来了吗 很好
Thanks, Bao. No problem, Bao.
谢了 包 小意思 包
We should hang out when this is done.
等一切结束后咱们应该一起出去玩玩
Read my mind, brother.
你懂我 兄弟
Pound it!
击掌
This can't happen. I'm so close.
这不可能 我如此接近成功了
Out of my way, Princess.
让开 公主
I'm not a princess anymore.
我不再是公主了
Okay, I am, but not in the condescending way you mean.
好吧 我是 但不是你那种冒犯的说法
You were my sister. My friend.
你曾经是我的妹妹 我的朋友
How could you betray the family that took you in?
你怎么能背叛收养你的家
Daddy loved you.
父皇那么爱你
Perhaps once.
也许曾经爱过
But that ended when you were born.
但是在你出生后 那就结束了
Still, he was kind to me.
他还是对我很好
It made poisoning him difficult, but necessary.
这让我都有点不忍♥心对他下毒了 但不得不下手
You killed him?
是你杀了他
Oops. Did I say that out loud?
哎呀 我不小心大声说出来了吗
You'll always be a pathetic little girl
你一直都会是一个配不上王座的
unworthy to sit on my throne.
可怜的小女孩
Xiao!
晓
Fan Tong, where are you going?
饭桶 你去哪里
To save Xiao. You of all people should know this, Fan Tong.
去救晓 你应该最明白这点 饭桶
Bao, move. Shi Long has Xiao.
包 让开 石龙抓走了晓
I know. I'm coming with you.
我知道 我和你一起去
You are? Look, dude,
真的么 兄弟
I admit that I don't get what she sees in you, like, at all,
我承认我不懂她到底看上你什么 根本不懂
but you're the closest thing I have to a brother,
但你是最像我兄弟的人
and if something happened to you...
如果你有什么三长两短
Ugh! I'm just coming, okay? Don't make it weird.
我就是跟你一起去 别搞得这么别扭
And stop smiling. We're probably both gonna die anyways.
不要再笑了
Uh, real Master Po, problem.
真正的阿宝大♥师♥ 有问题了
Splitting yourself in five ways can really take it out of ya.
把自己分成五个真的很累
Just need a little breather.
需要喘口气
Be right back.
马上回来
Boy, I hate that monkey sometimes.
天啊 有时候我真恨那个猴子
Yeah, he's the worst, right?
他真是最烂了
On the bright side, he's not throwing his poo.
往好的看 他没有扔大便
Take them!
拿下他们
Master Po, Jing, time to go.
阿宝大♥师♥ 静 该走了
Mei Mei, punch it!
梅梅 快走[打一下]
Like that?
这样吗
No! Get us out of here!
不 带我们离开这里
Keep in mind, I have brain damage.
别忘了 我脑子有问题
Mei Mei, Mei Mei, Mei Mei.
梅梅 梅梅 梅梅
What are you doing? Pull up! Pull up!
你在干什么 往上 往上
FYI, what you're doing, it's gonna be a hard one to get past,
顺便 你现在的行为可是很难饶恕的
even for someone with a ridiculously generous heart like me.
就算是我这样心特别大的也不行
I'll live.
无所谓
What did I do that was so bad?
我到底做了什么很糟糕的事
You were born. And nice, and kind, and beautiful.
你出生了 你温柔 美好 漂亮
Everything I wasn't.
都是我不具备的
Oh, Shi Long, you could be beautiful
石龙 你也可以漂亮的
in the right light,
只要在合适的灯光
or darkness.
或者黑暗中
You took my whole world, Xiao.
你夺走了我的世界 晓
I want it back.
我要拿回来
I know your secret. Secret?
我知道你的秘密 秘密
What did Nu Hai tell you?
女孩和你说了什么
Is it about the bald patch on my head?
是关于我头上的秃斑吗
'Cause it's totally normal and not the reason
因为这是很正常的 我也不是因此
I wear a bandana to cover it up.
才戴着头巾的
Yeah, that's not it.
不是这个
And I actually think you'd look good bald.
我其实觉得你就算秃了也很好看
No, your secret is you're a nice guy, Bao.
不 你的秘密是你人很好 包
Dude, why would you say that?
哥们 你为什么这么说
Take it back. Now.
赶紧收回去
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里
A day spa.
去日间温泉
Really? No.
真的吗 不
Let her go, skizard!
放开她 混蜴
That's "Scumbag" And "Lizard" Combined.
这是混球和蜥蜴的结合
Pretty clever word play I'd say.
这个词说得好
Oh, Fan Tong. You came to rescue me.
饭桶 你来救我了
Come any closer and I snap your girlfriend in half.
再敢靠近 我就把你的女朋友折成两半
Oh, we're not actually boyfriend and girlfriend.
我们其实不是男女朋友
Unless Fan Tong said something.
除非饭桶说了什么
Fan Tong, did you say something?
饭桶 你说了什么吗
Stop talking.
别说话了
Don't follow us or you know what will happen.
不许跟着我们 否则你们知道会发生什么
What do you think she meant by, "You know what will happen?"
你觉得她说"你们知道会发生什么"是什么意思
Seriously, dude? Ugh!
你是认真的吗
Come on, let's find another way in.
走吧 我们去找别的路
Listen, Shi Long. Give up now
听着 石龙 放弃吧
and I promise limited public floggings.
我保证不会鞭刑太多
I'm not into grudges. Ow!
我不记仇
What is that?
那是什么
That is the future of my power,
这是我力量的未来
and the end of your empire.
你统治的末日
Po, my beautiful boy, are you all right?
阿宝 我可爱的儿子 你还好吗
About as all right as I can be,
我抓着一条
while holding onto a rope dangling from a dirigible
从一个精神有问题的酒廊歌♥手开的飞艇
being driven by a mentally impaired lounge singer!
垂下来的绳子上 我能好到哪里去
I am not a lounge singer,
我不是酒廊歌♥手
I am a chanteuse.
我是流行歌♥手
Oh, looks like Mei Mei's dead.
梅梅好像死了
We should bail.
我们应该弃船
When you're right, you're right.
你说什么就是什么吧
Hopefully not about Mei Mei.
希望梅梅没事
Jump!
跳
That's right, bozos. Come closer,
没错 小子们 再靠近点
so I can pot a plant in your heads.
让我在你们的脑袋里种花
What's the call, boss?
怎么办 老大
Well, let's see.
我看看
Injured citizens need healing,
受伤的百姓需要治疗
Terra Cotta Warriors need pounding.
兵马俑需要暴揍
Where are we going to find someone who could do both?
我要去哪里找两种能力兼备的人呢
I think I know someone.
我就认识一个
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表