剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
I will never let you take my chi.
我不会让你夺走我的气
Master Po!
阿宝大♥师♥
Goodbye, so-called Dragon Master!
再见 所谓的神龙大♥师♥
No!
不
It's too late.
太晚了
We gotta get outta here.
我们得离开这里
Children, I beg you not to put up a fight.
孩子们 我请求你们不要动手
It'll only make things worse.
这只会让事情变得更糟糕
You have no choice but to surrender your Hero Chi to me.
你们只能将你们的英雄之气乖乖交给我
Just as your pathetic former master did.
就像你们可悲的前任大♥师♥
I think we should give our chi to Master Jindiao.
我觉得我们应该把我们的气给金雕大♥师♥
We can't win. We're outnumbered.
我们赢不了 双拳难敌四手
Master Po isn't here to help.
阿宝大♥师♥不是来帮忙的
Jing, what is your deal?
静 你怎么回事
Get them!
抓住他们
Run!
快跑
Jing, let's go. Move your panda butt!
静 快走 赶紧把你的大屁♥股♥动起来
Jing!
静
Nu Hai, it's too late. Come on!
女孩 太迟了 快走
Oh, awesome! You guys!
太棒了 伙计们
We're in trouble and we need you
我们有麻烦了 我们需要你们
to help us with your epic Kung Fu skills.
用你们的高♥强♥功夫帮助我们
Oh, yeah, we're more comfortable
我们更喜欢
in a tournament setting.
打打比赛
Seriously?
认真的吗
Are we really leaving Jing behind?
我们真的要丢下静吗
Bro, she betrayed Master Po!
哥们 她背叛的阿宝大♥师♥
But, Nu Hai, she's your best friend.
但是 女孩 她是你最好的朋友
Jindiao has turned her against us.
金雕已经控制了她
If we don't save ourselves now,
如果我们不赶紧自救
we'll never get a chance to save her later.
我们也没办法等会儿回来救她了
Well, you tried.
你努力过了
You did what you could with power you didn't earn.
你们用原本不属于你们的能力做了力所能及的事
And now you will give that power to Master Jindiao.
现在你们要把这股能量给金雕大♥师♥
What do we do? Any ideas? Huh? Anything? I'm stumped.
我们怎么办 有主意吗 有吗 我卡住了
You're always saying you're the leader, right? So just lead.
你总是说你是领导者 对吧 那赶紧来领导
Okay, I just need a minute to collect my thoughts.
好吧 我需要点时间整理我的思绪
Never mind. Jump!
算了 跳
I did not see that coming.
这我倒是没想到
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
How did you know this would work?
你怎么知道这样能有用
That's the dopest part. I didn't.
这就是最神奇的了 我不知道
I just jumped and kinda hoped for the best.
我就是跳下来 祈祷一切顺利
What do you mean they jumped over the railing?
什么叫他们从屋顶上跳了下去
I know, right? I was like what?
我就说嘛 我一脸问号♥
Master, we cornered them.
大♥师♥ 我们困住了他们
We had them dead to rights.
本来他们绝对逃不了了
Find them.
找到他们
I will not squander this chance to reclaim what is mine.
我绝对不会放过这次物归原主的机会
Looks like you're alone in the world, little panda.
看来就剩你一个人了 小熊猫
No friends. No Po. I'm all you have left.
买♥♥有朋友 没有阿宝 你只剩我了
Oh, this is, this is very heavy.
真是 真是太重了
Oh, gosh! That was... Whew! I gotta take a knee.
天啊 那真是 我得休息一下
And...
然后
Maybe a nap.
也许睡一觉
Guys, uh, guys, I don't think this is the best place to rest.
伙计们 我觉得我们不该在这里休息
Why not?
为什么
'Cause they found us.
因为他们找到我们了
Okay, I'm up. I'm up. Got my second wind.
好的 我起来 我起来 我又有气了
Let's go!
我们走
We're never gonna outrun them.
我们不可能跑过他们的
I can still smell them. They couldn't have gotten far.
我还是能闻到他们 他们跑不了多远
That must've been my tummy.
肯定是我的肚子
It was saying, "Give me snacks."
在说"给我吃的"
Keep looking. Search every inch of this forest.
继续找 找遍这森林里的每个角落
Dude.
哥们
Nu Hai, you okay?
女孩 你没事吧
No, I'm not.
不 我有事
My best friend turned against us and betrayed Master Po.
我最好的朋友与我们反♥目♥成仇 背叛了阿宝大♥师♥
What're we even supposed to do?
我们到底该怎么办
Maybe we should just think about
也许我们应该想想
what Master Po would do, and do that.
阿宝大♥师♥会怎么做 然后就那么做
No. Master Po's not here.
不 阿宝大♥师♥不在这里
You're in charge now, sis.
现在你是老大 姐姐
We should think about what you would do.
我们应该想想你会怎么做
You're our leader.
你是我们的领导者
You're right.
你说得对
Okay, so Jindiao will probably assume
金雕可能会认为
we're headed back to Panda Village.
我们要回熊猫村
Which means that everybody we know is in deep...
那也就是说我们认识的所有人都...
Trouble.
有危险
There's gonna be plenty of time for crying later.
想哭的话等结束后能尽情哭
Right now, we've gotta get back and protect our village.
现在 我们必须要回去保护我们的村子
Where am I? Ow! Hey, what was that for.
我在哪里 这是干什么
You ask me a question. I hit you with a stick.
你问我一个问题 我用棍子打你
You say nothing.
你什么都没说
I also hit you with a stick.
我还是用棍子打你
You think about talking, but then say nothing.
你想了想怎么说 但还是没说
Yeah, I get it, you hit me with a stick.
我明白 你用棍子打我
You are in my cave.
你在我的洞穴里
I found you in the snow.
我在雪地里找到了你
You looked pretty dead. But you weren't. Good for you.
你看上去死翘翘了 但你没死 算你走运
Oh, come on!
拜托
Everyone listen up!
大家听好了
We've got a huge announcement.
我们有很重要的事要说
Now I don't wanna freak anybody out,
我不希望大家惊慌
but there is something very bad coming our way.
但是有非常可怕的东西要来了
And that very-bad-something is...
那非常可怕的东西就是
Grand Abbot Jindiao.
金雕住持
Grand Abbot Jindiao?
金雕住持
Oh, come on. He's a perfect gentleman.
拜托 他是一名完美的绅士
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
Jindiao is not who we all thought he was.
金雕不是大家所想像的那样
He's really a thousand-year-old evil dragon.
他其实是一名一千多岁的恶龙
Kids, surely there's a mistake.
孩子们 你们肯定是搞错了
That kindly old man wouldn't hurt a fly.
那善良的老人连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
He'd hurt a lot more than a fly. He kicked Master Po...
他可不止会伤害苍蝇 他把阿宝大♥师♥踢...
He kicked my little baby boy?
他踢了我的宝贝儿子
Wait. Where's Po?
等等 阿宝在哪里
He's fine. Po's perfectly fine.
他没事 阿宝一点事都没有
But he sent us to warn you.
但他派我们来警告你们
For real, something hecka bad is coming toward the village.
说真的 有很坏的家伙要来这个村子了
We need to lock it down.
我们都封锁这里
Jindiao is after our powerful Hero Chi.
金雕想要我们强大的英雄之气
Right. And I still got most of my teeth.
没错 我的牙也都还在呢
Get it? 'Cause I'm old and I don't floss regularly.
明白吗 因为我老了 已经没法用牙线了
We're serious. It's all of our duty to protect the village.
我们是认真的 我们的职责就是保护村庄
Oh, to have the mind of a child again.
我又想生小孩了
Kids, it's all sounding a little far-fetched.
孩子们 这听起来的确有点不切实际
I mean, why should we believe you?
我们为什么要相信你们呢
'Cause this.
因为这个
I know this all sounds crazy,
我知道这一切听起来都很疯狂
but we're in a crazy situation right now
但我们现在的处境就很疯狂
and we're running out of time.
我们快没有时间了
Jindiao is on his way right now.
金雕马上就要来了
He wants us. He wants our power.
他想要我们 他想要我们的力量
And without your help, he's probably gonna get it.
如果你们不帮忙 他很可能会得手
And that's bad for everybody. So please help us stop him.
这对大家来说都不好 请帮助我们阻止他
Please.
拜托
For the future of our village.
为了我们村庄的未来
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表