剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Thank you, dear one.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Master Po, you should be very proud of your students.
阿宝大♥师♥ 你应该为你的徒弟们而自豪
And you really showed me something special today.
你今天真的让我看到了一些很特别的东西
Jing, if you have any of that White Tiger healing chi left?
静 你还有没有白虎的治疗之气
My butt really hurts.
我的屁♥股♥真的很疼
I'm not goin' anywhere near your butt, bubba.
我不会摸你的屁♥股♥的 哥们
No worries. My butt will be fine.
别担心 我的屁♥股♥没事的
What of the scroll, Jade Tusk?
卷轴呢 玉獠牙
Destroyed, Master.
毁掉了 大♥师♥
Good. Then we needn't worry about anyone learning of the past.
很好 那我们就不用担心会有人知道过去的事了
I just couldn't wait until tomorrow.
我等不到明天了
We'll show Master Po what it says, but I gotta see it now.
我们得给阿宝大♥师♥看看 但我想现在就看
Let's do this.
来吧
Jing?
静
"This is the last will and testament of the Four Constellations.
"这是四象留下最后的遗言
"And a dire warning.
"也是一个警钟
"Beware the Dragon Master.
"小心神龙大♥师♥
"He has turned evil
"他变邪恶了
corrupted by the Golden Chi bestowed upon him.
被他的金色之气所侵蚀
"The Dragon Master desires control of the Wellspring.
"神龙大♥师♥想要控制圣泉
"We have only one chance to contain him.
"我们只有一个控制他的机会"
"If we fail, there is only darkness.
"如果我们失败了 世间将仅剩黑暗
"Beware, beware the Dragon Master."
"小心 小心神龙大♥师♥"
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表