剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
how awesome the funeral was.
这国葬有多么棒
Is that a thing?
真的有这环节吗
It is absolutely a thing
绝对有这环节
and not something I just made up right now.
这不是我刚刚编造出来的东西
Wow, I have so much to learn about royal traditions!
我对于皇室传统还有很多要学的
I'd better get to work.
我最好赶紧开始了
Thank you, Shi Long. You're my best friend!
谢谢你 石龙 你是我最好的朋友了
This seems dangerous.
这看上去很危险
Yeah, it does.
没错
The sooner we get to Master Po,
我们越快赶上阿宝大♥师♥
the sooner we get to the Forbidden City.
就能越早到达紫禁城
One, two, go!
一 二 上
Fan Tong!
饭桶
Remember Fan Tong, you are brave, you are...
记住 饭桶 你很勇敢 你...
So much for keeping a low profile.
看来低调是不可能了
Yeah. And while we're at it,
没错 既然我们来了
might as well stuff my face with crab cakes!
我就要用蟹肉蛋糕塞满我的嘴巴
Double double dipping, you all!
双倍的快乐 伙计们
Guys, we're here to find Master Po,
伙计们 我们是来找阿宝大♥师♥的
not eat dinner.
而不是吃晚餐
Hey! Food's not free on this ship, you bumpkin.
这艘船上的食物可不是免费的 土包子
Oh, you did not just say that!
不许你这么说
Easy, Jing. Let's not make any trouble.
冷静点 静 不要惹麻烦
Isn't it a little late for that?
现在说这些是不是有点太迟了
Master Po?
阿宝大♥师♥
Master Po? A little help!
阿宝大♥师♥ 帮帮忙
Please, people! I am but a simple panda
拜托 伙计们 我只是一只熊猫
blessed with supernatural abilities
拥有超级能力
and an uncanny knack for board games.
还有神奇的桌上游戏天赋
And stay here! Not like you have any choice.
待在这里 反正你们也没有别的选择
Great. We're stuck in here now.
太好了 现在我们被困在这里了
Look at the bright side.
往好的方面看
At least we're not walking to the Forbidden City.
至少我们不用走去紫禁城了
Yeah. And there's a nice place for us to sit.
没错 还有不错的地方能坐了
I take it back, I take it back so hard!
我收回这句话 我绝对要收回
They can't keep us locked in here forever.
他们不能永远把我们关在这里
Yes, they can!
他们可以
Clearly, they can!
他们显然可以
Come on, what are we waiting for?
拜托 我们还在等什么
Whoa, Jing, we can't call any more attention to ourselves.
静 我们不能再引起更多的注意了
Ugh, fine.
好吧
And how are we gonna get to Master Po, genius?
我们要怎么找到阿宝大♥师♥ 天才
Don't worry,
别担心
I'm sure he's working on a plan.
他肯定在想计划
Bam! Now that's how you Mahjong, baby!
这才叫麻将 宝贝
How ya'll doin' tonight?
你们今晚怎么样
Put your paws in the air,
把爪子举起来
my little goblins!
我的小家伙们
Please tell me that isn't...
告诉我那不是...
**All eyes on Mei Mei*
*大家都来看梅梅
**That's what they say*
*他们都这么说
**Can't look away*
*无法移开目光
**All eyes on Mei Mei*
*大家都来看梅梅
**When I give 'em Mei Mei*
*我给他们美美
**With a little sway!*
*来一点点
**"Mei Mei!" The men cry "Mei Mei!"*
*梅梅 这些男人说 梅梅
**Oh spin me. I usually accumulate a grand applause*
*转我 我总是能得到响亮的掌声
**Applaud away!*
*鼓掌吧
**All eyes on Mei Mei*
*大家都来看梅梅
Why does Fan Tong get to be on top?
为什么饭桶能站在最上面
Look, Master Po's right there.
看 阿宝大♥师♥就在那里
I bet I can get his attention.
我肯定能吸引他的注意
I thought I smelled the pungent odor of pandas!
我就觉得我闻到了熊猫的恶臭
You!
是你们
What are you doing here, feather brain?
你们在这里干什么 鸡头
Now that is an interesting story.
这故事就有意思了
I remember it like it was yesterday, because it was!
我记得那好像就是在昨天 因为就是在昨天
No!
不
I have a problem.
我有赌瘾
There. I said it.
我说出来了
Sorry to hear about your poor life decisions...
很遗憾听到你糟糕的人生选择
But, we're a little busy here trying to break out.
但是 我们有点忙着越狱呢
Ah-ha! That is where I come in.
这时候我就该出场了
I can let you out.
我能放你们出去
If you help me get back my gold.
只要你们帮我把我的金子要回来
Isn't that kinda, a felony?
这算是 重罪吧
Not if those scheming yaks cheated me out of it,
如果那些混♥蛋♥是作弊骗我的话就不算
which they definitely did!
他们绝对作弊了
I lost everything, oh, everything.
我失去了一切 一切
My pension, my hope chest,
我的养老金 我的希望箱
even Wing and Wong's belated wedding gift.
连温和王的彩礼都被我输光了
They were going to love those monogrammed towels.
他们本来肯定会很喜欢我给他们准备的绣花毛巾[贵礼]
Whoa, wait.
等等
You two are a couple?
你们俩是一对吗
You didn't know? I thought it was so obvious.
你们不知道吗 我还以为这很明显呢
We are madly in love. See?
我们超级相爱的 看
So, do we have a deal?
那我们说好了吗
Skabooyah!
胡了
I can't believe it, are you serious?
真不敢相信 你是认真的吗
The Boss heard the Dragon Master was on board.
老大听说神龙大侠在船上
He wants to see you.
他想见你
Who's the Boss?
老大是谁
We got him, Boss.
我们带他来了 老大
Welcome, Dragon Warrior.
欢迎你 神龙勇士
It brings me great joy to challenge you to a game of wits.
我能有机会在一场智力游戏中挑战你真是太荣幸了
And by a game of wits,
说到智力游戏
I mean Mahjong.
我是指麻将
I'm sort of gamed out at the moment, to be honest.
老实说 我现在有点不想玩了
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Master Po's not gonna like this!
阿宝大♥师♥肯定不会喜欢的
Hit it one more time.
再来一次
It might've been those four bratty kids that snuck on the boat.
可能是遛上船的那四个毛孩子干的
They made it on the boat!
他们到船上来了
Not so fast, see!
别急着走
Again with the swords?
又用剑
First, we play.
首先 我们要玩
That's right, boss.
没错 老大
Okay, fine.
好吧
Good game, thanks for playing, see ya!
很开心 谢谢大家 再见
Again!
再来
Again!
再来
You can't trick me, Panda.
你骗不了我 熊猫
Again!
再来
How are you so bad at this game?
你怎么能玩得这么烂
Hey, here's an idea. I forfeit. You win. Congratulations!
这样吧 我放弃 你赢了 恭喜
I don't need no charity!
我不需要施舍
I win all the time, fair and square.
我总是赢得非常公平正当
Ain't that right, boys?
对吗 孩子们
That's right, Boss. We let you win all the time.
没错 老大 我们总是让你赢
I hate to be a sore winner, but, I gotta go check on my students.
我也不想赢了就跑 但我得去看看我的学生们了
Get him, boys!
抓住他 孩子们
Fight!
打
I thought your gold would be more of a gold color?
我以为你的金子应该是金色的
That isn't gold, you moron.
这不是金子 笨蛋
It's iron!
这是铁
Totally worthless iron!
毫无价值的铁
Crud. I was really looking forward to those monogrammed towels.
该死 我很期待那些绣花毛巾呢
There were never any towels, you fool!
根本没有什么毛巾 笨蛋们
I made that part up to convince the kids.
我是编出来劝那些孩子们帮我的
Wait a second.
等等
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表