剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Free public transpo!
免费公共交通
I like it!
我喜欢
Little bit jerky, though!
但有点烙
So, dirigible guy said he was meeting a contact in a tavern.
那个家伙说他要找一个酒馆里的联络人
So let's find us a tavern!
那我们就找个酒馆
Excuse us! Do you...
不好意思 你能...
Never mind, she's focused on the road.
算了 她在专心赶路
Maybe our contact can tell us why
也许我们的联络人能告诉我们
those imperial guards tried to kill us.
为什么这些皇家守卫想杀了我们
He better!
他最好识相
And then, we'll knock his teeth out!
不然我们就打掉他的牙
And kick his head in...
把他的脑袋踢...
We need him alive and well.
我们需要他活着
With all of his teeth and his head intact...
牙齿和脑袋都要完好...
Watch the road, lady!
小心看路 女士
Watch out!
小心
You get what you pay for, I guess.
看来付你的钱值了
Well, we found the tavern!
我们找到酒馆了
But I don't want us recognized,
但我不希望被认出来
so keep a low profile, know what I'm sayin'?
所以低调点 懂我意思吗
And no chi. Just, please try to blend in.
不要用气 好好融入进去
This is so awesome! We're undercover!
太棒了 我们在卧底
In a tavern full of criminals!
在一个全是罪犯的酒馆里
And the government thinks we're dead! Pinch me!
政♥府♥还觉得我们已经死了 捏我一下
You guys have, like, a pot sticker type o' deal?
你们有没有锅贴什么的
With a sauce or somethin'?
加酱什么的
Gongmen stew.
拱门炖菜
No refunds.
不得退钱
Is there silverware, or...
有银器还是...
Gongmen stew. No refunds.
拱门炖菜 不得退钱
Has the Empress eaten her dinner?
女皇用晚膳了吗
Afraid not, sir.
恐怕没有 大人
She refuses and asked that we leave her be, forever.
她拒绝了 让我们都不要管她
She's upset about that fat panda.
她为那个胖熊猫难过呢
Well, the fattest panda.
最胖的熊猫
Just, move aside, I'll speak to her.
让开 我去找她谈谈
Apologies, General.
很抱歉 将军
We have strict orders not to allow anyone inside.
我们收到命令不得让任何人进去
And who, may I ask, gave you the orders?
那到底是谁给你们的命令呢
You did, of course, sir.
是你 当然了 长官
Right. Carry on.
好吧 您请
She's been in the exact same position for hours.
她已经保持这个姿势好几个小时了
And neither of you felt the need
你们都不觉得应该
to check on why she hadn't moved?
检查一下她为什么没动过吗
The Empress has been turned into a vegetable.
女皇变成了蔬菜
What wicked sorcery is this?
这到底是什么巫术
Suspect is a warlock. Height unknown...
嫌犯是一个巫师 高度未知
That's not the Empress, you idiot!
那不是女皇 笨蛋
General! Look!
将军 看
Dear reader, your precious Empress Xiao is gone,
亲爱的读者 你们亲爱的晓女皇已经走了
probably forever.
也许再也不回来了
Do not search for her, but if you do,
不要找她 但如果你们要找
definitely do not go into the woods surrounding the palace.
绝对不要去皇宫周围的树林里
She's not there.
她不在那里
Yours truly, xoxo, her captor.
此致 亲亲 她的劫持者
What kind of monster would do this?
什么禽兽会做出这种事
She's clearly written this herself.
这显然是她自己写的
The "I's" are dotted with little hearts
这些单引号♥都是用小心心代替
and there's peach juice all over it.
还到处都有桃子汁
We can't be sure. The warlock could've conjured his own juice.
我们无法确定 可能是巫师的汁
He's toying with us, General Fang!
他在玩弄我们 方将军
Would you please...
你能不能...
Nobody can know she's gone.
没人能知道她不见了
Of course, General.
当然了 将军
The woods surrounding the palace are treacherous.
皇宫周围的树林很危险
The Empress is not safe.
女皇不安全
Okay, gang, let's split up
好吧 我们分头
and look for any quizzical lookin' ne'er-do-wellers.
找那些看上去不像好人的家伙
Try to get some answers.
努力找到答案
Are we assigning code names?
我们要分配代号♥吗
I call dibs on "The Albatross."
我要"信天翁"
Such a good idea! But no time.
好主意 但是没有时间了
Please, nobody act rash.
不要鲁莽行事
Jing.
静
Give yourself an MTA,
给你自己点
moment to assess the situation
评估情况时间
before you resort to whoopin'...
然后再采取行动
That dude looked at me funny!
那家伙看我的眼神很奇怪
No!
不
For the record, I'm disappointed in you guys!
先说清楚 我对你们很失望
All right, people,
好了 伙计们
we're in less than an ideal situation here!
我们现在的状况很不理想
So what's the plan, bozo?
那我们有什么计划 小子
We get inside the volcano.
我们到火山里去
It seems Shi Long is building a giant warrior in there,
石龙好像在那里面造某种巨大的战士
made out of some kind of...
由某种
warrior material.
战士材料做成的
What makes you so sure?
你怎么能这么确认
Well, the designs for a volcano lab
火山实验室和
and giant warrior were on scrolls
巨大战士设计图
sitting right by each other.
就放在一起
But you're right, that could mean anything.
但你说得对 还有很多可能
But those guards did not like us
但这些守卫不喜欢我们
snooping around down there.
到处刺探
Exactly. So we blow up the whole island, without us on it.
没错 所以我们要在岛外 炸掉这个岛
And then when we do...
到时候
Rooster! What is the deal?
公鸡 你干什么
Keep your eyes on the sea, buckoes!
盯好海面 笨蛋
Wing, Wong! Cut splice the cunningham!
温 王 别再哆哆嗦嗦的了
Tide's in our favor!
风向对我们有利
Well, now hold that side of pickled cabbage!
你先不要在这发号♥施令
Who died and made you captain?
谁说你是船长了
I am the only one here who knows how to sail a ship,
只有我知道怎么开船
you plump giblet!
你这个笨熊猫
Is that so? You've sailed a ship?
是吗 你开过船
No! But I have ridden in the back of a wagon.
没有 但我在马车后面坐过
Enough gibber-jabber!
不要再闲扯了
Anchors a-weigh, boys!
起锚 伙计们
Deckhands, hoist the buttress!
扬帆 笨蛋们
Volcano Island, dead ahead!
火山岛 往前
How are we supposed to find our guy in this mess?
我们要怎么在这混乱中找到我们要找的人
We bust every head in this place!
我们把每个脑袋都揍烂
No more head-busting!
不要再揍了
We wouldn't be in this brawl if you had listened to me...
要是你听我的 我们就不会卷进...
We just gotta find the slimiest looking slime ball in here!
我们要找到这里看上去最黏的粘球
That guy's pretty slimy.
这家伙看上去很黏
You're right. Our bribe from the Empire
没错 皇宫的贿赂人
should have been here by now.
现在应该到了
Somethin' don't feel right.
有点不对劲
That's our guy!
这就是我们要找的人
Get them!
抓住他们
Nobody destroys my tavern but me!
除了我以外没人能毁掉我的酒馆
All right, pal, we need to talk.
好吧 伙计 我们要谈谈
Oh no, buddy.
不 伙计
Sweet Christmas, he's so sticky!
天啊 他好粘
Get your dry, furry hands off of me!
把你的干手从我的身上拿开
We gotta get him out of here!
我们得带他离开这里
Good luck!
祝你们好运
Maybe we can roll him?
也许我们能滚着他走
You heard the man...
你也听到这家伙说的了
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表