剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
It's okay, Master Po! We've got this!
没事的 阿宝大♥师♥ 我们可以的
Kids! Guys! Where are you?
孩子们 伙计们 你们在哪里
Kids! No! Please! Oh, no, no, not the kids!
孩子们 不 不要 不要伤害他们
Son! We're here!
儿子 我们来了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Hey, Dads. I'm okay.
爸爸们 我没事
Just a really, really bad nightmare.
只是 一个非常非常可怕的噩梦
Um, you broke my door.
你弄坏了我的门
Son, a door is replaceable.
儿子 门可以换
A mere piece of wood carved from a tree.
这只是用木头刻好的东西
But a child. A child of my blood...
但是孩子 我亲生的孩子
Right. Anyway...
好吧
So, the nightmare, was that turtle guy in there again?
那个噩梦里面有那个乌龟吗
Bingo, and the kids too.
没错 还有孩子们
I'm feelin' a little freaked out,
我感觉有点害怕
I'm not ashamed to admit.
这说出来也不丢人
Here, sniff this rosemary, it helps on
来 闻闻这迷迭香 这能帮我
nights where I feel the regret begin to build.
度过那些我后悔的夜晚
I think there's something coming
我觉得他们将要面临一些
that they may not be ready for.
他们还没有准备好面对的事
Your students are going to be fine.
你的学生们不会有事的
Heck, son. They defeated Jindiao.
儿子 他们可是打败了金雕
I mean, what could possibly be worse?
还能有什么更可怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
这就是我害怕的
There, there, Xiao.
好了 晓
Ugh. Please, child.
好了 孩子
I miss him so much!
我好想他
Your father, he, um, he will be with you forever,
你的父皇永远会与你同在
you know, in your dreams.
在你的梦里
I just... I can't believe he's gone.
我只是...我不敢相信他就这么走了
I never...
我从来
never saw it coming!
从来没想到会有这么一天
None of us could have, Xiao.
我们都没有想到 晓
It was an absolute shock to us all.
我们都非常的震惊
I'm so glad I have you, Shi Long.
我还有你真是太好了 石龙
So glad.
太好了
Is your skin normally this rough or is that eczema?
你的皮肤一直都这么硬还是湿疹
You must know, there are a great deal of pressures
你要知道 圣座也会带来
that accompany the throne, Exalted One.
巨大的压力
Yes.
是的
The fate of China is literally in my hands.
中国的命运都交在我的手上了
I understand if it's all just too much for you, child.
我明白这对你来说太难以承受了 孩子
The Emperor's crown, Your Majesty.
皇上的皇冠 殿下
Not now, she isn't Thank you.
现在不是时候 她 谢谢你
Oh, Daddy.
父皇
Your head was so big.
您的头好大
I think you're going to be
我想你肯定会
a wonderful ruler, Empress Xiao.
成为一个优秀的统治者 晓女皇
May you rule for decades to come.
愿你统治延续百年
This is what I'm talking about.
这才对嘛
Sending us off with a biggity bang!
一声巨响 我们出场
Hey! Not so much, Li!
别上太多 李
I'm trying not to make it so obvious we're low on ingredients!
我不想让人发现我们的食材不足
Nobody will notice, I skimp people all the time.
没人会发现的 我经常偷工减料
Who wants to see me eat some dumplings?
谁想看我吃包子
Now who would enjoy watching me eat some?
谁想看我来吃点
We won't be gone long,
我们不会去太久的
but while we're trekking to the old Forbidden City
但是在我们前往紫禁城的时候
we're entrusting you guys to look out for the Wellspring.
希望你们能守护好圣泉
You have our word, son.
没问题 儿子
We are trained Panda Warriors,
我们是经过训练的熊猫勇士
and have grown so, so much as a village.
和村子里的人一样 已经成长了
My babies! Has anyone seen my fourteen babies?
我的宝贝们 有人见到我14个宝贝了吗
Oh, found 'em.
找到他们了
I just hope this town is ready for whatever's next.
我只希望这个村子准备好面对接下来的挑战了
Panda Village isn't a secret anymore
熊猫村已经不是秘密了
and I have a feeling Jindiao
我感觉金雕
isn't the last threat we're gonna face.
不会是我们面对的最后一个威胁
We've got you, Master Po.
我们挺你 阿宝大♥师♥
You trained us for this.
这就是你训练我们的目的
I... And we are warriors now.
我 我们现在是勇士了
You trained us for this.
这就是你训练我们的目的
And we are warriors now.
我们现在是勇士了
You trained us Not making me feel better.
这就是你 这没有让我放心多少
Enjoy your vacation, Son.
好好享受你的假期吧 儿子
I'll try.
我会尽力的
Guys, I am so stoked for you, seriously.
伙计们 我真的很为你们高兴
We're trekking across China to meet the Emperor!
我们要横跨中国去见皇上了
This is mega sweet!
真是太棒了
I sense a "But" Coming?
我感觉你要说"但是"了
Yep, there's definitely a big old "But" On its way.
没错 绝对会有个大大的"但是"
Hit us with that teachable moment, sir.
开始教育我们吧 师♥父♥
Aw, man, we don't need more teachable moments!
天 我们不需要更多教育了
We're Bao, featuring the New Four Constellations!
我们可是包和新四象
Guys, we might all be super chi'ed up and awesome sauce,
伙计们 我们可能有很强的气和本事
but the second we think we have nothing left to learn
但是只要我们认为我们没什么东西好学的了
we could find ourselves in over our heads.
我们就会发现我们慢慢力不从心了
I want you always looking over your shoulders.
我希望你们都要多加小心[看看肩膀]
A storm can approach faster than you might think.
风暴的来临会比你想象中的要快
State your business, giant spider.
有何贵干 巨大的蜘蛛
It's me, Zhizhu, friend to Pandas for over a thousand years?
是我 蜘蛛 千年来熊猫的好朋友
Protector of the Ancient Chi Wellspring?
古气圣泉的守护者
All around bon vivant?
非常和善的
Hey, Zhizhu, sorry. We just have to ask visitors that stuff now.
蜘蛛 抱歉 我们只是得问来访者这些问题
Remember, that whole Jindiao thing.
毕竟出了金雕的事 记得吧
Also, gonna have to ask you
我还要请你
to put your shoes in the basket.
把鞋子放在篮子里
Mm, I don't wear shoes.
我不♥穿♥鞋子
His story checks out.
他没有问题
How can we help?
你有什么事吗
I need to speak to Po and the Four Constellations.
我要找阿宝和四象
It is critical.
事关紧急
No can do. They're all on an important mission
不行 他们都去紫禁城
to the Forbidden City.
执行一项重要的任务了
Well, then you'll have to take me to the Mayor.
那你们就得带我去见村长
There's been a disturbance
村庄地下的通道
in the tunnels beneath the village
出现了一阵扰动
and I fear it's growing worse.
我怕会越来越严重
Are you sure you want to see the catacombs beneath the palace?
你确定你想去看看皇宫的地下陵墓吗
Of course not.
当然不想去了
It smells like a demon's outhouse down there.
这下面闻上去简直就像是恶魔的家
But I want to see the place where daddy will be laid to rest.
但我想看看我父皇安息的地方
What are these things?
这是什么东西
Terra Cotta Warriors.
兵马俑
It is custom that they are laid to rest with royalty.
这装扮是为了说明他们忠实守护安息之人
But why would my father need a bunch of clay soldiers
但是我父皇为什么要在下面和一堆
down there with him?
泥俑士兵一起
To protect him. In the afterlife.
为了在来世保护他
They look like those statues
他们看上去就像那些
you put chia seeds in that grow grass hair.
你用来种奇雅子 长出绿色头发的雕像
Be careful with that!
小心点
I just don't want anything, or anyone,
我只是不希望任何事 或者任何人
to disrupt the Emperor's infinite slumber.
打扰皇上的安息
Oh, thank you. I am so lucky to have you, Shi Long.
谢谢你 有你真是太好了 石龙
You're not just protecting my father in the afterlife,
你不仅保护着我父亲的来世
you're protecting me in the before the afterlife.
你保护着我的今生
I'll always be here for you, Empress Xiao.
我永远会在你的身边 晓女皇
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表