剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
that extend down through the mountain.
通往山上的地道上
I never heard about those.
我从来没听说过
That's because you kids never study. Ah, here we go.
因为你们这些孩子从来不学习 找到了
Have you ever been in them?
你以前进去过吗
Nope. Not even sure why they are there
没有 我都不确定这是否存在
or who built them.
或者是谁造的
That's not very reassuring.
这话一点都不能让人安心
I think my thighs are sweating again.
我觉得我的大腿又开始出汗了
Guys, this is it.
伙计们 就是这个
This is how we escape if we wanna find Master Po.
如果我们要找到阿宝大♥师♥ 这就是我们逃脱的办法
All right! We're gonna need torches.
好了 我们需要火炬
And food!
还有食物
Cart and I can make you some nice travel plums
我和车车能给你们做点美味的
basted in cricket flour.
蟋蟀酱裹梅子
Maybe just the torches then.
也许还是只要火炬吧
Jing, you okay?
静 你没事吧
I'm staying.
我要留下来
What?
什么
If Jindiao takes me over, he'll see what's happening.
如果金雕控制我 他就知道是怎么回事
You'll never escape to help Master Po.
你们就没法逃走去帮助阿宝大♥师♥
We're the Four Constellations,
我们是四象
not three. You're one of us.
不是三象 你是我们的一员
And you're my best friend,
你还是我最好的朋友
and I can't imagine doing this without you.
我无法想象没有你在要怎么办
And I don't wanna beg so don't make me!
我不想求你 别逼我求你
That said, Jing, if you want to stay behind you... Ow!
也就是说 静 如果你想留下来
We need to find a way to beat Jindiao at his own game.
我们得想办法破解金雕的把戏
Come on, everybody, think.
拜托 大家开动脑筋
Sometimes when I get scared,
我有时害怕时
I try to think of a happy place.
就会想想快乐的地方
When I get scared or sad, I just look in a mirror!
我害怕或者难过时 我就会看镜子
Always cheers me up.
总是能让我开心起来
Hold on! That might be something.
等等 这也许是个办法
When Jindiao takes control of me,
金雕控制我时
he sees what I see.
他就能看到我看到的东西
What if I could make him see something else?
如果我能让他看到些别的呢
My version of a "Happy place."
我所认为的"快乐的地方"
A memory.
记忆
No sign of the Wellspring, Master.
没有圣泉 大♥师♥
And you're certain the children didn't discover it?
你确定孩子们没有发现吗
From what I and my spies have observed, yes.
据我和我的探子回报 没有发现
This pool is where they kept the Wellspring.
他们把圣泉藏在这个池子里
The most powerful source of energy in the universe,
全宇宙中最强大的能量源
and that idiot Oogway chose to keep it in a cave
那个愚蠢的乌龟竟然选择让它
beneath a village of useless pandas.
沉眠于一堆没用的熊猫下
Guarded by four fools.
找了四个蠢蛋来守护
Perhaps, in the time that's passed, it simply dried up.
也许只是随着时间流逝而干涸了
The Wellspring is not of this world.
圣泉不属于这个世界
It will flow long after we have left this existence.
就算我们消失了 它也会继续存在
It is here, just hidden.
它就在这里 只是被藏起来了
Once I have the power of the Four Constellations
等我得到了四象的力量
and retrieved my true body,
拿回我真正的身体
I will find the Wellspring and claim it as my own.
我会找到圣泉 并据为己有
And then... Master?
然后呢 大♥师♥
And then, dear Jade Tusk, I will become a God.
然后 亲爱的玉獠牙 我会变成神
But, first things first, the children.
不过 首先 那些孩子们
How we doin', Bao?
怎么样了 包
Good. Unless this map is upside down, in which case, no idea.
很好 除非地图倒了 那就不知道了
That's reassuring.
太令人安心了
You guys think we're alone down here?
你们觉得这下面只有我们吗
Probably not.
也许不是
But don't worry, Fan Tong, if there is something down here,
不过别担心 饭桶 如果下面有东西
I'm sure you'll be the first one who gets eaten.
你肯定是第一个被吃的
What? Why would you say that?
什么 你为什么要这么说
Because he's Bao.
因为他是包
I'm just being honest. No way we're all gonna make it.
我只是实话实说 我们不可能出的去的
Anyone think it's weird that there's a bunch of tunnels
你们不觉得我们村庄下面原来一直有
beneath our village we never knew about...
一堆不为人知的隧♥道♥是一件很奇怪的事...
It's him. Ugh! He's trying to take control!
是他 他想控制我
Fight him! Remember the plan, your version of a happy place.
对抗他 记住我们的计划 你认为快乐的地方
Our new abilities are useless here. We have to find another way.
我们的新能力在这里没用 我们得想别的办法
Right where I left them.
还在原来的地方
He's gone. I think it worked!
他离开了 我觉得成功了
Yeah!
太好了
Guys, maybe we're really going to escape.
伙计们 也许我们真的能逃走了
Fan Tong!
饭桶
This is silly. My memory is fine.
这太蠢了 我的记忆没问题
Yeah, that's pretty much the first thing
记忆不好的人一般
someone with a bad memory would say.
都会说这种话
Don't worry, this will be painless.
别担心 这要耐心
Just gonna jog the ol' brain fibers a skosh
我只想放松一下你的大脑思维
by showing you some badly neglected,
给你看看一些你的过去
and mostly unwashed objects from your past.
被你所遗忘的东西
Perfect! Memories unleash!
完美 释放记忆
Nothin'? Okay, okay, no problem. How about this?
没有反应吗 好吧 没问题 这个呢
Fuzzy boots! Which I might want to borrow later.
毛靴子 我可能想借一下
You are not putting your stinky panda feet in my booties.
不许把你的黏熊猫脚塞进我的靴子里
Now, can we get back to your training?
我们能继续你的训练吗
Unless, reviving your chi
除非取回你的气
and helping your friends is no longer important to you.
跟帮助你的朋友对你来说已经不重要了
Wow, guy, that's cold, but inspiring!
伙计 这话太无情了 但是如醍醐灌顶
A true Dragon Master never gives up! Thank you!
真正的神龙大♥师♥绝不会放弃 谢谢你
This right here! This looks, promising!
这个 这个看起来很棒
Just hold on a second, I almost got it.
稍等 我快拿出来了
Anything?
有印象吗
No! And look at the mess you've made. Get up, Po! Get up!
看看你把这弄得一团糟 起来 阿宝 起来
Master Po. Get up.
阿宝大♥师♥ 起来
You have all the power in your own mind. Get up!
你的力量都在你的大脑里 起来
Wait, what did you just say?
等等 你刚刚说什么
You heard what I said!
你听到我说的话了
It was you. Your voice.
是你 你的声音
It was in my head! Who are you?
在我的脑子里 你是谁
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm just an old rabbit. Please, stop with all this.
我只是一只老兔子 拜托 不要再问了
Forgive me, guy, but I can't.
原谅我 但我做不到
There's, like, lives at stake, including my own.
现在有很多人 包括我自己的生命都有危险
You're making my head hurt.
你让我的头好痛
Leave me alone!
别烦我
No way, not this time!
不行 这次不可能
Help me!
救我
We're trying!
我们在努力
I think I'm gonna be sick!
我觉得我不行了
He pukes on me, I don't care what you say,
他要是吐在我身上 不管你怎么说
that fool's getting a chi blast.
都要用气轰飞那混♥蛋♥
This seems bad. Right, guys?
看起来很糟糕 对吧 伙计们
Fan Tong!
饭桶
Bao?
字幕包
Yep. Backing up now.
正在后退
Oh, my word, look at this, you're pandas.
我的天 看看啊 你们是熊猫
Did I frighten you? I am so sorry.
我吓到你们了吗 我很抱歉
This is so embarrassing.
这太尴尬了
I thought you were trespassers.
我以为你们是入侵者
If you were trespassers, I would have to eat you.
如果你们是入侵者 我只能吃了你们了
But you're pandas! Hooray! You're supposed to be here.
但你们是熊猫 太好了 你们应该来这里的
What's happening?
怎么回事
That's right. We're pandas.
没错 我们是熊猫
And we're supposed to be here. Yep.
我们应该来这里的 没错
So, if we could just get our friend, we'll get going.
只要你把我们的朋友交给我们 我们就走
Of course, of course. I just need to see your paperwork.
当然了 当然了 我们需要你们的文件
Your passage scrolls telling me you have permission to be here?
你的允许通行的通行证
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表