剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表
Into that alley!
进那个小巷
Hello, hello.
你们好啊
What have we here?
看看我们抓到了什么
Wait! Nu Hai!
等等 女孩
Think, come on! Come on, Nu Hai, think! You got this!
想想 女孩 想想 你可以的
Just take a breath.
深呼吸
Focus.
集中
Woah! That was so cool!
太厉害了
Oh, Master Po's here? I'm just gonna go ahead and...
阿宝大♥师♥来了吗 我得先去
What the heck are you guys doing out here?
你们几个在这里干什么
Hold that thought.
先等等
Where was I? Oh, right.
我说到哪里了 对
You had one week of Kung Fu training!
你们就训练了一星期的功夫
You're not ready for this!
你们还没有准备好
You could've gotten hurt!
你们可能会受伤的
Don't be mad at them. This was my idea.
别冲他们生气 这是我的主意
Well, I'd, like, be way madder if this wasn't so awesome!
要不是你这么厉害 我会更生气
And you hit that dude, like blaow!
你就这么把那个人打飞了
And taking the heat for your mistake?
还勇于承担自己的错误
That's legit leader skills right there.
这就是领导的能力
How did you do that chi thing?
你怎么使出气的
I just stopped and took a breath. Like you taught me.
我就停下来 深呼吸 就像你教我的那样
Awesome! I taught you that!
太棒了 是我教你的
I totally taught her that!
完全是我教的
Now we just gotta figure out
现在我们只要想办法
how to get the rest of your guys' Hero Chi activated.
激发你们的英雄之气
But clearly I'm an excellent teacher,
但我显然是一名优秀的老师
and you guys are excellent students.
你们是优秀的学生
Chiggy-ty-check this out.
看看这个
Did a little research-a-rooney.
我做了一点小调查
Turns out the Four Constellations
原来四象一开始
didn't start out as masters of chi either.
也不是驾驭气的大♥师♥
They were farmers and shopkeepers. Humble origins.
他们都是平凡的农夫或者店员
And they found the greatness inside of themselves.
然后他们发掘出自己的伟大之处
Just like we're gonna do.
我们也要一起
Together.
这样做
We should have nothin' to worry about.
我们没什么好担心的
You look well, Master.
你看起来很棒 大♥师♥
Yes, I do, don't I?
没错 不是吗
Our old friend Pious Chan's chi did not disappoint.
我们的老朋友陈贤的气没有让我失望
I feel more like my old self already.
我已经感觉更像是以前的自己了
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:命运之爪(2018) | 导航列表