剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
若合体更是难以想象
Together? Oh, boy!
克劳斯和维露卡一定在找这四个武器
Klaus and Veruca must be after all four.
等等 你说其中一个武器是鞭子?
Wait, wait. Did you say one of them was a whip?
火焰之鞭 听起来真耳熟
A whip of flame, a whip of flame… That sounds so familiar!
她逃走了
She's escaped!
神龙大♥师♥和珍勾结了
The Dragon Master and Zhen are in cahoots!
我们得走了 -他们会看到我们的
We have to move. -They'll see us!
等等 珍去哪了?
Wait. Where's Zhen?
太棒了
Woohoo!
这能困住他们一阵了
This'll keep them occupied!
所以你确实做了那些事?
So, you did do all those other things?
你知道烟花是什么
You do know what fireworks are.
这感觉简直棒呆了 万岁
Oh, and it feels so right, baby!
阿宝 我们必须马上离开
Po, we need to leave. Now.
神龙大♥师♥ 你怎么能这么做?
Dragon Master, how could you?
阿宝
Po.
我来了
Yeah, I'm coming.
四个武器 四个
Four weapons. Four!
我以为有希望了
I thought I had a chance.
但现在又失去了线索 他们已经开始行动了
But now we've lost the trail, and they're just getting started.
如果我们跟着大拇指 就会永远晚他们一步
If we follow the thumb, we'll always be one step behind them.
永远追不上他们
We'll always be too late.
除非我们知道他们要去哪
Unless we know where they're heading!
无尽火焰之鞭…
Hm, the Whip of Endless Flame…
鞭子…看!
The whip… Aha, aha!
快看这个
Look at this. Huh?
给小孩看的小画本?
Fictional drawings for children.
我愿称之为连环画小说 而且这是根据真实历史改编的
We prefer the term graphic novel, and it's based on fact.
好 无尽火焰之鞭
Okay, Whip of Endless Flame.
在这里
Uh… Here! Here, here, here.
无尽火焰之鞭 就跟珍说的一样
The Whip of Endless Flame, like Zhen was talking about!
力量过于强大 所以只能被藏起来
Too powerful for any one man to use, so it must be hidden from the world.
“长齿大♥师♥
"Master Long-Tooth,
我得到了无尽火焰之鞭 我知道该把它藏在哪里”
now that I have the Whip of Endless Flame, I know exactly where to hide it."
跟你说了这不是垃圾
Told you this wasn't junk!
我们的答案就在下一页
Our answer lies on the very next page!
“未完待续”
"To be continued."
未完待续?
To be continued? To be continued?!
我最讨厌…
I hate when it says--
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表