剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
她马上就要咳嗽了 都是这样的
Watch, she's gonna start coughing. They always do that.
奇怪了
Huh.
我是露米尼 无尽火焰之鞭的守护者
I am Rukhmini, Protector of the Whip of Endless Flame,
沙漠之风末裔 及天上守护者的女祭司
Last of the Desert Wind, and Priestess of the Tianshang Guardian.
我要跟你们战斗
Let us do battle!
我们不能跟你打
We can't fight you.
为什么?
Why not?
因为你很…
I mean, you're really…
老?
Old?
好痛!
Ow!
这样还觉得我老吗?
How's that for old?
你们该付出代价了 竟然入侵这座神圣的城镇
Now, you shall pay for invading the sacred city,
还想偷走鞭子
trying to steal the whip.
我们不是来偷鞭子的
We're not here to steal the whip.
我们是来保护它的
We're here to protect it.
它已经有了严密的保护
Oh, the whip is clearly well-protected.
但这是不够的
Not from what's coming.
我们必须把带它出这里
We need to get it out of here.
无尽火焰之鞭永远不会离开这里
The whip shall never leave this place.
我也不会离开 你们亦是
Nor will I. Nor will you.
因为根本就没有出去的路
For there is no way out.
没有出去的路?
No way out?
欢迎来到你们的新家
Welcome to your new home.
说回“没有出去的路”这件事
Back to the "no way out" thing.
我就是问问清楚 所以我们是彻底被困住了
So, just for clarity, are we, like, "trapped" trapped,
还是只是随便被困一小下?
or just, like, casual trapped?
我真的不想被关在这座城里
Because I don't wanna be stuck in this… city.
没冒犯的意思 就是这里有点发霉
No offense. It's just kinda… mildew-y.
你好 迪雅 今天天气不错吧
Hello, Diya. Fine day, isn't it?
那个…
Uh… Oh.
你好 迪雅 -不许嘲讽我
Hello, Diya! -Don't patronize me.
我知道我在跟苔藓说话
I am fully aware that I am talking to moss.
无尽火焰之鞭能带我们出去吗?
What about the Whip of Endless Flame? Could that break us out?
什么?
Huh.
它的力量在这里面不起作用
Its power does not work within these walls.
喝茶吗?
Tea?
听着 我知道 你没理由对我们友好相待
Listen, I know you have little reason to trust us,
但我们是想保护无尽火焰之鞭
but we want to protect the whip
守护长齿大♥师♥的传承 就跟你一样
and honor Master Long-Tooth's legacy, just like you.
我这一生都在守护这条鞭子
I have spent my entire existence protecting the whip.
你真的从未离开过这里?
You've really never left this city?
你不寂寞吗?
Aren't you lonely?
我有很多朋友
I have many friends.
我也曾孤单过 大概三分钟
I was alone once, for three minutes.
然后我就开始跟萝卜说话了 好痛!
Started talking to a radish. Ow!
恳请见谅
My apologies.
我无意贬低你对自己的使命的付出
I did not mean to belittle the devotion you have put into your duties here.
我见过鞭子落入恶人之手时 带来的灾难
I have seen what power can do when it lands in the wrong hands.
若我能荣幸继承你的使命
It would be my honor to inherit your duty.
我愿跟你一样用生命起誓 守护鞭子
To swear my life, just as you did, to the whip.
听起来太夸张了 但依旧很酷
Lotta sauce on that one, but still so cool!
看得出来你们并无恶意
I see that your intentions are pure.
但是
However,
我怀疑你们没有能力保护它
I doubt you are capable of protecting the whip.
或许你们并非全无希望
But perhaps hope is not lost for you.
有一条路也许能带你们出去
There may be a way out of the city.
几年前 那里发生了塌陷
There was a cave-in down there, years ago.
堵住了出口
It blocked the way out.
你们想的话 我可以带你们过去
I can take you there if you wish.
我好像看见了
I think I see it!
太好了 我们赶紧过去
Great, let's get going.
阿宝 你去哪?
Po, what are you doing?
问的什么话?当然是想办法出去
What am I doing? I'm trying to get out of here.
专注
Focus.
我们的任务是无论如何都要拿到鞭子
Our mission is to get the whip, no matter what.
如果让她看到我们从这个地牢 逃出的英勇身姿
Maybe if we show her how awesome we are by getting out of this creepy dungeon,
也许她就会把鞭子给我们
she might pass the whip down to us.
你懂我的意思吗?
Huh? You know what I mean?
难以置信我会这么说 但…
I can't believe I'm saying this, but…
好主意
That's a good idea.
你何不给我们看一下 就瞄一眼?
Why don't you give us a lookie? A little peek?
想都别想
Over my dead body.
什么?
Huh?
我可以的 我一定可以的
Oh, I can do that, I can.
我们互相了解一下吧 -没必要
Let's get to know each other a little. -There's no point.
别这样 跟我们说点嘛 你叫什么?
Come on, give us a little something. What's your name?
拜托 名字 你肯定有的吧 说嘛
Come on, you've gotta have a name. Come on, come on!
科林
Colin.
科林?科林?
Colin? Colin?
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
我以为你会叫个 更让人闻风丧胆的名字
I would've imagined something more formidable.
我是一只雄鹿 名科林
I'm a stag, named Colin.
你们知道这些就足够了
That's more than you need to know.
他绝对在隐瞒什么
He's hiding something, he is.
我们也是
So are we.
你好啊
Oh, hello there.
他是镇长 我做好他的那一天 就爱上了他 但我太害羞了
The mayor. I've been smitten since the day I made him, but I'm shy.
你应该告诉他你的感觉
You should tell him how you feel.
他是苔藓 只是苔藓
He's moss. Moss!
不许嘲讽我
Don't patronize me.
你是怎么一个人在这种
How have you lived without it all?
没有森林、青山、广袤的蓝天 茶叶泡的茶的地方活下去的?
Forests, mountains, the big blue sky, tea made with tea!
你们可能很快也要这样活着了
You may soon live without it.
我可不能保证出口还能用
I cannot guarantee your exit.
我们得荡过去
We'll have to swing across.
或者你们也可以回头
Or you may turn back now, if you wish.
这就是你担心的?
This is what you're worried about?
放心交给我们吧
You're in very capable hands.
太棒了 非常优秀
Hm. Yes, quite impressive.
你们两个肯定生活得很精彩
Oh, you two have indeed lived interesting lives.
如果你们出不去 我想会有人怀念你们的
Should you fail to escape, I imagine you will be missed.
你长大了好多
You're getting so big.
有你之前 我总是到处游玩
Before I had you, I was quite the traveler.
总有一天 你也会看到这个世界 而且一定大有可为
Oh, you'll see the world one day too, and you will do so much.
答应我 好吗?
Promise me, huh?
无论你长得多大 都要常回家看看
No matter how big you get, you will always find your way back home.
阿宝?
Po?
阿宝 醒醒
Po! Come back to us.
什么?
Huh?
我在哪? -生死一线间
Where am I? -Hanging between life and death.
好吧 我觉得你是想吓我
Okay, now I feel like you're trying to freak me out!
荡过来
Swing over here.
快点
Now.
用点劲 -快
Come on! -Come on.
阿宝
Po!
不
Nope!
僵尸啊
Zombie!
是我 你怎么了
It's me. What's gotten into you?
我只是…
I… I just…
没什么 我没事
Mm, nothing. I'm fine, I'm fine.
我…你知道的 不是 我只是没想过会有骷髅堆
I, you know, w-whatever. I just wasn't expecting a skeleton pile.
阿宝 我们要向露米尼证明 我们能保护鞭子
Po, we need to show Rukhmini that we can guard the whip,
但你都在干什么?
and you're having a bloody fit.
振作点
Buck up!
你又在做鬼脸了
You're making weird faces again.
我不能理解 严肃一点
I-I don't understand. Take this seriously.
我受够了
I'm done.
天啊 -别妨碍我
Ow! -Get out of my way.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表