剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
阿尔菲
Alfie!
阿尔菲
Alfie!
蠢裙子
Stupid dress.
露露 你不是应该在上礼仪课吗?
Lulu! Shouldn't you be in your manners class?
我不想要裙子和上课
I don't want dresses and fork school.
我想要剑和执行任务
I want a sword, and a mission.
你还是个孩子 就抓紧享受做孩子的快乐
Enjoy being a kid while you can.
我已经当了八年小孩了
I've been a kid for eight years.
我想成为一个像你这样的骑士
I want to be a knight, like you.
露露 爸妈永远不会让你做骑士的
Lulu, Mom and Dad would never let you become a knight.
做骑士太危险了
It's too dangerous.
打沙仗
Sand fight!
再泼我沙子 我就用你的肩胛骨刮出你的脾脏
Throw another sand ball at me and I'll use your shoulder blade to scoop out your spleen.
好吧 不喜欢打沙仗就算了
Okay, not a fan of sand fights.
那那个呢?
But what about this?
快看 是我和你
Look, it's you and me!
跟我完全不像
That looks nothing like me.
继续找失落之城
We have a Lost City to find.
我想知道那两头熊去哪了
I want to know where those bears were headed.
为什么?
Why?
跟你无关
That doesn't concern you.
为什么?
Why?
因为你是个小鬼 -为什么?
Because you're a child! -Why?
我们换种方式试试吧
Let's try this another way.
那两头熊去哪了?
Where were the two bears headed?
拉碧 快告诉他
Rabi, I really think you should tell him.
这是什么?
What is this?
它能带你找到他们
It'll get you there.
这楼梯真不好爬
I thought stairs were bad.
要葡萄吗?
You want some grapes?
要葡萄干吗?
Want some… raisins?
不用了
I'll pass.
太可惜了 这可是纯天然…
Your loss. They're nature's…
糖果
…candy.
你觉得我们稍微…你懂的
So, uh, what do you think about taking a little, you know…
休息一下如何?
breakski?
不行 克劳斯和维露卡知道我们在追他们
Absolutely not. Klaus and Veruca know we're on to them.
他们此刻一定在想办法 找到并杀了我们
They're surely trying to find and kill us as we speak.
为什么所有人都想杀我们? 克劳斯和维露卡 古怪的斗篷男…
Ah! Why does everyone wanna kill us? Klaus and Veruca, that weird cloak-y guy…
还有这些秃鹫 -不 我们不想杀你们
Those vultures. -Oh no, we're not gonna kill you.
我们只是在等你们死
We're just gonna wait for you to die.
我们根本无法与手套匹敌
Oh, we're no match for the power of the gauntlet,
但无尽火焰之鞭可以
but the Whip of Endless Flame could be.
如果我们在他们之前抵达失落之城 就能用鞭子反击
If we beat them to the Lost City, we could use the whip to fight back.
所以加快速度
So step it up.
好吧 但我觉得你有点疑虑
Okay, I'm hearing some self-doubt.
骑士不会有疑虑
Knights don't have doubt.
听着 乌龟大♥师♥常说 “坐下休息 感受自己的情绪…”
Look, Master Oogway used to say, "If you take a break, you can sit with your feelings--"
骑士没有情绪
Knights don't have feelings.
我们在白天养精蓄锐才能加速
And conserve energy during the day so we can "step it up"
才能在晚上寒冷的夜风中 更快速地赶路 不是吗?
and travel more efficiently in the cool night air. Huh? Huh?
不如我们协商…
How about we agree--
好啊 我们是个团队 是团队就要协商
Yes! 'Cause we're a team, and teams agree.
你的计划是错的
…that your plan is wrong.
这跟我想得可不一样
Wow, that took a hard left.
看看你周围 阿宝 情况十分严峻
Look around, Po. The situation is dire.
情况十分严峻
The situation is dire.
严峻?
Dire?
是的 我好像还要继续上学
Yes. It seems I've graduated to spoon school.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
你训练我吧 求求你了
You must train me, please.
好吧
Hm.
骑士的真正的力量来自他们的大脑
A knight's true strength comes from their mind.
你够聪明吗?
Are you smart enough?
那还用说吗?
I am so smart enough.
那好 从井里给我打两桶水
Alright. Fetch me two buckets of water from the well.
但你不许触碰木桶
Without touching the pails.
这个…
Hm.
天啊
Whoa!
这根本不可能
This is impossible!
别太急躁
Don't fret too much.
比你大的骑士 也有在这个任务里失败的
Knights older than you have failed at this juncture.
我绝不会失败的
I am not gonna be a failure.
天啊
Huh?
喝一口…
Take a sip of… Mm!
这个…
Hm…
嘿
Ahoy!
现在不是玩的时候
This isn't a time to play around.
我没在玩
I wasn't playing around.
我在利用山坡节省力量
I was using the hill to conserve my energy.
同时还能找乐子
Plus, fun!
我知道骑士不找乐子
I know, I know. Knights don't do fun.
这个…
Hm.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
没事 我有的是时间
Nah, it's cool. I got all day.
我觉得你有点用力过猛
I just feel like you're kinda, really effort-ing.
用力过猛?什么意思?
Effort-ing? Is that a word?
浣熊师♥傅♥经常那么说我
Master Shifu used to say that to me all the time.
如果你听不懂 我还有很多其他说法
But if that doesn't work for you, I got oodles of sayings.
用海豚大♥师♥的话说是“向现实屈服”
"Try surrendering to what is." Master Dolphin.
用乌龟大♥师♥的话说是 “磨难是必经之途”
"The obstacle is the path." Master Oogway.
“只要你轻松面对 它很快就会过去”
"Po, if you relax, it'll pass faster."
我的医生说的
My doctor.
向现实屈服是必经之途?
Surrender to the obstacle is the path?
胡说八道
Nonsense.
这不是胡说八道
It's not nonsense.
而是智慧的结晶 源远流长的传承
It's wisdom, passed down through the eons.
传承…
Eons, eons…
要跟我一起吗?
Care to join?
我宁可伸进喉咙里把气管打结
I'd rather reach down my throat and twist up my trachea.
天啊 你对解剖学懂得可真多
Man, you know a lot about anatomy.
是你学过 还是…
Is it-- Did you study that, or…?
好吧 我要继续玩耍了
Mm-kay. More fun for me!
我走不动了
I can't go on.
我得休息一下
Gotta… take a break.
不 再走远一…
No. Just a little fur…
在这吧
Here.
在这休息
Right here.
我来问清楚
Let me get this straight.
我们跟踪这个风度翩翩的杀人机器
We're following this dashing death machine on legs
是因为…
because, uh…
我第五次告诉你 那两头熊知道鞭子在哪
For the fifth time, those bears know where the whip is,
而他知道那两头熊在哪
and he knows where to find the bears.
快跟上去
Keep up!
我以为这里的星星会不一样
Hm… I thought you would have different stars here,
但大熊座和小熊座还是一样
but that's Ursa Major and Ursa Minor.
你指大面锅和小面锅?
You mean Big Noodle Pot, Little Noodle Pot?
不是 你♥爸♥因为 是做面的所以那么叫吗?
No. Assuming your father called it that because he makes noodles.
不是 所有人都那么叫
No, that's what everyone calls it.
是你编了两个名字吧 大熊和小熊座?
You just made up fake words. Ursa?
什么意思?
What's Ursa?
大熊座的意思就是“大熊”
Ursa Major means "Great Bear."
是拉丁语
Ursa is Latin.
拉丁语?谁会说拉丁语?
Latin? Who speaks Latin?
我会 我放弃了
I do! I give up.
我们说了一整日不同的语言
We've been speaking different languages all day.
我不会再教你了
I won't teach you another.
大熊座…
Ursa Major… Ursa Major…
像是特别酷的名言
Pretty cool catchphrase, though.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表