剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
while I sink you into a frozen lake.
听起来好复杂 而且…很暴♥力♥
These are all so complicated and, uh, violent.
好吧 布蕾德 你就继续游荡吧
Okay, Wandering Blade. Keep on wandering.
因为这就是你接下来的宿命 中国可是很大的
'Cause that's what you'll be doing. China's a pretty big place.
大部分地方 再见
Most of it, anyway. Toodles.
等等
Hold on.
怎么了?
Yes?
我会在那棵榆树下扎营 明早出发
I'll make camp by the elm tree. I leave in the morning.
太棒了
Woohoo! Yes!
踏上冒险之旅 抓住坏蛋
♪ Going on an adventure Gonna catch me some bad guys ♪
拿回我的头衔 重获信任
♪ Gonna get my title back And earn me some trust ♪
我依旧是那个神龙大♥师♥
♪ 'Cause I'm sort of still The Dragon Master ♪
早上了吗?
Is it morning?
还没
No.
早上了吗?
Is it morning?
还没
No.
早上了吗?是的
Is it morning? Yes!
再见 爸爸
See ya, Dad.
我去拯救中国 重获声誉了
Gonna save China and stuff, and restore my reputation.
好的 儿子 玩得开心
Okay, son. Have fun!
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
不 她走了
No, no, no! She's gone!
林果露斯拉
Luther of Lingo,
汪兰德之女什么什么的 她走了
the Daughter of Wangland, something something, is gone!
不
No!
怎么了 阿宝?
What's wrong, Po?
我丢东西了
I lost something!
我一定要找回来
And I'm gonna go find it.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表