剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
让他们进来
Send in my two o'clock.
陛下 我们历经生死劫难 总算见到您了
Your Highness, we come before you with terrible tidings.
好了 什么事?
Okay, yeah. What is it? What is it?
我们在抓捕罪犯进地牢时
We were collecting criminals for the daily dungeon roundup,
遭到了袭击
when we were ambushed.
那人就是…
It was…
神龙大♥师♥
the Dragon Master.
前神龙大♥师♥
The former Dragon Master.
是的 陛下
Yes, of course, Your Majesty.
袭击我的手下就是袭击我
Attacking my men. It feels like he's attacking me!
你认同“伤你如伤我”这句话吗?
Would you agree that an attack on you is just as bad as an attack on me, personally?
认同 陛下
Uh, yes, Your Majesty.
没错 阿宝攻击我就等于攻击中国
Yep, Po is attacking me, and that means he's attacking China.
攻击我可以 但中国? 攻击中国罪不可赦
I'd give him a pass, but China? China won't stand for it.
他是最强大的武士
He is the most powerful warrior in the land.
我们要如何抵抗如此强大的力量?
What can we do against such might?
你们什么都做不了
You shall do nothing.
你们已经失败了
You have failed.
我们需要…
We need…
失落之师
The Forbidden Company!
但是陛下 他们是被禁军队
But, sir, they're forbidden.
锣声已响 无可撤回
Can't unring the chime, so…
我们不得不
It is with a heavy heart
派出失落之师抓捕前神龙大♥师♥
that we send the Forbidden Company to bring in the former Dragon Master.
去找到他 将他押至我面前 接受我至高无上的审判
Find him, and bring him to me to face my incomparable judgment.
吐口痰看看
Oh, and do that spit thing.
我不可想跟那根舌头纠缠
Oof. Wouldn't wanna kiss those lips.
好戏开始了
This is going to be fun.
长齿大♥师♥ 无尽火焰之鞭之主
Master Long-Tooth, the keeper of the Whip of Endless Flame!
你将把我们引向何处?
Where does your journey lead us?
你拿儿童连环画册给我 这段最为神圣的征途指路?
This children's picture book is what you're using to guide my most sacred quest?
儿童连环画册?
Children's picture book?
儿童连环画册?才不是
Children's picture book?! No!
《开天辟地神话》是全龄向的
The Time Before Time Saga is for all ages!
那只是他们卖♥♥书的宣传语罢了
That's just what they tell you to sell more copies.
谢了 伙计
Thank you, buddy.
别这样 你一定也有一个 从小喜欢到大的故事
oh come on, You must have had a story you read as a kid that's followed you your whole life.
你父母在你小时候读给你听的
Something your parents read you to sleep?
你为什么认为 这写的就是天上武器的故事?
What makes you think this story is based on the Tianshang Weapons?
很好 问得好
Oh, man, I'm so glad you asked.
天啊
Oh no.
因为答案就在这本书里
For the answer is in the pages.
开天辟地之初
It was the time before times,
混沌破除 世界更新换代
when the old world was still newer than old and new.
什么意思? -不重要 听起来很酷
What does that mean? -Doesn't matter. Sounds cool.
长齿大♥师♥是大战中
Master Long-Tooth was one of the most powerful warriors
力量最为强大的武士之一
to fight in the Great War.
她挥舞无尽火焰之鞭战敌
She wielded the Whip of Endless Flame,
该鞭通体燃着刺眼的烈火 几乎可以将大地一劈两断
which burned so bright it could cut through the Earth!
耳熟吗?
Sound familiar?
是的
Yes.
总之她非常骁勇善战
Anyway, she was the coolest.
大战结束后 世界陷入崩裂
When the Great War ended, the whole world was broken.
她意识到无尽火焰之鞭过于强大
She realized that the whip was too powerful for any warrior to wield.
必须被摧毁
It had to be destroyed.
这是她的使命 亦是她最大的挑战
That would be her quest, and her greatest challenge.
鞭子不能落入任何人手里 再次危害世界
So no one would find it and use its evil power ever again!
世界 界…
Again, again, again…
没了?
That's it?
没了 但你认真看的话 这故事真的超棒
Well… Yeah, I mean, it's a lot cooler when you actually read it.
谁知道?
[grunts]
大战毁灭了世界 就跟卷轴里写的一样
The Great War broke the world, just like in the scroll.
这本书的作家高里是超级历史爱好者
The author, Li Gao, is a huge history buff.
显然长齿大♥师♥的长鞭的原型就是 天上武器之一
He's clearly based Master Long-Tooth's whip on one of the Tianshang Weapons.
我们只需找出她到底 把它藏到了哪 但是…
We just need the final issue to find out where she hid it. But…
你居然还会说“但是” -那部分还没出版
So surprised there's a "but." -It hasn't been released yet.
所以…
So
我有一个绝佳建议
big idea that makes me super valuable -
去问作家本人
we're gonna go talk to the author himself.
棒极了
Wonderful.
信任一本儿童书真是明智至极
I do so love to put my trust into the hands of children's entertainment.
我也那么觉得
Hard same!
不击掌吗?
Uh, hangin'.
高里总是神龙见首不见尾
Li Gao is infamously secretive.
他只对《开天辟地神话》书迷俱乐部
He's only revealed the location of his workshop
公开过书房♥的地址
to the Time Before Time Saga Fan Club.
你很走运 我是俱乐部成员
Lucky for you, I'm a member.
是啊
So lucky.
天啊
Whoa!
比我想象得好太多了
This is even better than I imagined.
这是文艺复新时期的 那种恶心的集♥会♥吗?要命
Is this one of those dreadful fairs they had during the Renaissance? Ugh!
忠实粉丝都会来这里聚会庆祝
Hardcore fans gather here and celebrate all the time.
我已经等不及了
I can't wait!
你必须得等
Well, you're gonna have to.
我被皇上通缉了?
I'm wanted by the Emperor?
我一直希望被需要 但不是被通缉
I've always wanted to be wanted, but not like this.
如果他们抓住你 也会把我抓走的
If they catch you, they'll take me as well,
我绝不能让任何事妨碍我的使命
and I can't let anything get in the way of my mission.
你藏起来 我去问作家
Stay hidden. I'll talk to the author myself.
谁会把通缉令贴在屋顶上?
Who puts wanted posters on a ceiling?
看啊
Hm…
-Hiyah!
真低调
Subtle.
你扮的是谁?
And who exactly are you supposed to be?
我是…
I am…
迷惑竹大♥师♥
Master Bamboozle!
你被迷惑了
You've been bamboozled.
太棒了
Sweet. Yeah.
迷惑竹大♥师♥超受书迷欢迎
Master B is a fan favorite.
有了这套衣服 我比你更能跟他们打成一片
With this costume, I blend in even more than you do.
好吧 注意保持低调
Fine. But keep a low profile.
看 限♥量♥版连环画 我们一人一本 这样我们就有同款了
Ooh, limited edition comics. If we each get one, we can be twinsies.
天啊
Oh!
他们做了三叶虫大♥师♥形状的饺子
They made the dumplings look like Master Trillobite!
大小也跟三叶虫一样
They're Trillo-bite-sized. Huh?
阿宝 我说了让你…
Po! I told you to keep--
你兴高采烈买♥♥玩具和假人饺子的时候
While you're buying dumplings that look like your favorite fake people,
我的家乡和百姓正处于水深火热之中
my home and my real people are in danger.
我受够这荒唐的连环画玩意儿了
Enough with this absurd comic book!
到底是谁在吸引注意力?
Now look who's drawing too much attention.
好酷的盔甲
Cool armor!
天啊 你扮的是…
Whoa! Is that a costume of--
第七部里的长毛象大♥师♥
Master Mastodon, from book seven.
是我自己做的
Made it myself.
你的迷惑竹也很棒
Nice Bamboozle.
来打一架吗?
You wanna fight?
长毛象大♥师♥ 手下留情
Master Mastodon, have mercy!
我要是赢了 就给我你的盔甲
I win, I get your armor.
天啊 是金属的
Whoa! It's metal!
是你自己做的吗?
Did you make that?
你是真武士吧?
You're a real warrior, aren't you?
天啊
Ow!
喂
Hey!
你让别人摸你的剑了?
You let someone actually touch your sword?
她只是个小姑娘 我又不是怪物
She's a little girl. I'm not a monster.
看到了吗?这些也不全都是坏的
See? This stuff isn't all bad.
阿宝 专注于我们的计划
Po. Focus on the plan ahead.
当然
Cool, cool, cool.
没问题 我现在完全专注于使命…
Totally cool. I'm fully on mission right now--
什么?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表