剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
我低估了阿宝
I've underestimated Po.
显然我的军队无法抓到他
Clearly, my best aren't up to the task.
如果有人能帮我抓到他
But if anyone can help me catch him…
那个人只能是你
It's you.
不可能
Never!
我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的宝贝儿子的
I refuse to give up information on my beautiful boy.
我宁可一死
I'd rather die!
别急 我只是想让你给他写封信而已
Whoa! Hey. I was just gonna have you send him a letter or something.
用弩弓射死我吧
You'd have to shoot me with your crossbow!
放开
Whoa, there.
咬断我的脖子好了
You'd have to snap my neck in half!
给我下去
Excuse you.
把我四分五裂 大卸八块
You'd have to rip me limb from limb, chop me up into little tiny pieces,
把我射到天上 化作灰烬 再重新拼起来
fire me into the sun, collect my ashes, and reassemble me
我也绝不会透露一字一句
before I let one word escape from my bill!
没想到一个普通的厨子会这么刚烈
I didn't expect such a fight from a common cook.
厨子?
Cook?
普通?
Common?
开餐厅可是需要点胆魄的
You have to be a little crazy to open a restaurant.
我告诉你 有六成的人第一年就开不下去了
I'm telling you, 60% fail within the first year,
近八成的人开到第五年就倒闭了
and almost 80% by the fifth.
来啊 我可不是好惹的
Go ahead, go ahead, try me.
我对我儿子的爱如滔滔江水 随时都能为爱爆发
I'm a loose cannon loaded with paternal love…
陛下
Uh, your Highness.
放开我
Let go!
请恕在下无礼
Excuse the, uh, interruption,
外面来了一只急性子的老猴子 说要卖♥♥您…
but a very impatient old monkey is here to sell you a, uh…
一个鞭子?
whip?
我热爱冲动消费
I'm a sucker for impulse buys.
带进来
Bring them to me!
天啊
Ooh!
你入场的戏剧性效果拉满了
Now that's how you make a dramatic entrance.
棒极了 我们做到了
Woohoo! Yes! We did it!
我们抓到了克劳斯和维露卡 管他们是不是叫这个名字
We caught Klaus and Veruca, or whatever their names are.
随你怎么叫我
You can call me anything you like,
结实熊哥
hunky bear.
好吧 引起点不适了
Uh… Okay. Kind of uncomfortable now.
好了
So,
我觉得是时候…
I suppose it's time for us to--
好好来个世纪握手了?
Do the secret handshake we never came up with?
是时候分道扬镳了
To part ways.
团队在目标达成后就该解散了 这是世界的规则
Partnerships end when the goal is met. That's how these things work.
嗯…好吧
Oh. Uh… Right.
什么?你干吗?这是干吗?
What? What are you doing? What is that?
来嘛 拥抱一下
Bring it in. Hug time.
骑士不会做拥抱这种事
No, knights don't hug.
什么?等等
What? Wait a second.
你说骑士和扈从不用拥抱吗?
You're telling me knights and squires aren't constantly hugging?
再见 阿宝
Goodbye, Po.
再会 结实熊哥
So long, hunky bear.
祝你一路平安
Safe journeys to you.
你的任务还没有结束 我的也是
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Your mission isn't over, and, uh, neither is mine.
我说过我会为你在中国指路的 我会帮你直到你到码头
I said I'd guide you through China, and that means all the way through to the docks.
你不应该去归还手套吗?
Don't you need to return the gauntlet?
我就再多做一天失格的前神龙大♥师♥
So I'm a disgraced former Dragon Master for one more day.
我知道鞭子在哪 我之后再去找
I know where the whip is, I'll head there after.
他知道鞭子在哪
He knows where the whip is.
我也听到了 克劳斯 他知道在哪
I heard that too, Klausy, I did.
维露卡
Veruca!
笑得收敛一点 行不行?
Cackle a bit less obviously, would you?
好
Right.
让我帮你最后一次
Let me help you one last time.
而且我知道捷径
Plus, I know a shortcut.
好 -太好了
Very well. -Yes! Yes!
击个掌
High five.
不击也行 没事 以后再击也不迟
Or not. That's cool, that's cool. We'll get that later.
阿宝和布蕾德 我们一起就是“宝蕾”
Po and Blade! Po-lade!
“布蕾宝”
Blade-po!
“布宝”
Blo!
拜托你别给我们的名字排列组合了
Oh, please don't mash our names together.
尊敬的陛下 我给您带来了一个好交易
Great Emperor, I come to you this day with an offer.
是关于一个拥有巨大威力 能击败任何敌人的鞭子的
A weapon of immense power, capable of defeating any foe.
任何敌人?
Any foe, huh?
没错
Any foe.
强大的敌人? -没错
Big foes? -Any foe.
哪怕是强大到… -没错!
Big foes who-- -Any foe!
但它的代价并不廉价
But it won't come cheap.
如果您不给我中国半数宝物 我是不会出这个大门的
I'm not walking out of here with less than half of China's treasury.
你认真的吗?
You're serious.
是的
Mm-hm.
那么鞭子呢?
Well, where is it?
就它?一根棍子?
That's it? A stick?
我又不缺棍子
I have sticks!
把她丢出去 该丢哪丢哪
Uh, shuffle her out into the snowbank, or wherever we put them.
什么?
Oh!
我说了 不给我半数宝物 我是不会出去的
As I was saying, I'm not leaving without half the treasury.
感觉是个不错的交易
Sounds like a steal.
我们只需租条船 沿河而下 “咻”一下
Alls we gotta do is rent a boat, head downriver, and bam,
就能到码头了
we hit the docks.
超快吧
Shortcut!
不 怎么只剩两条船了?
Uh-oh. Only two boats left, huh?
真不巧
Yeesh.
这才对嘛
Ah, now we're talking.
上面还有专门放茶杯的地方
Ooh, and it comes with a convenient cup holder.
你好 我们想租船
Hi, we'd like to rent your boat.
我不想惹祸上身
I don't want any trouble.
其实我根本就不在这里 我…
In fact, I'm not even here. I, um… Nope. I, uh…
我几分钟前就走了 -但我们还能看到你
I left a few minutes ago. -Uh… We can still see you.
但我看不到你 只要我看不到就行了
But I can't see you, which is what matters.
我看到通缉令了 你是皇上的通缉犯
I've seen the posters. You're wanted by the Emperor.
这都是天大的误会 看 我们捉到了犯人
Oh, that's all a big… Look, these are our prisoners.
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
站直了 不然我就把你们做成黄鼠狼果冻
Stand still or I'll turn you into weasel pudding.
阳光是如此明媚舒适的吗?
Is this what sunlight feels like?
她一个月才放我们出来一次
She only lets us out of our rooms once a month.
抱歉 船不租给你
Sorry. No boat for you.
天啊 跟专用茶杯托无缘了
Aw, man. No cup holder.
听说你是皇上在找的犯人?
Did I just hear you're a wanted criminal on the run?
应该是“在找的” 忽略“犯人”就好
M-Maybe we focus more on "wanted" than "criminal."
太搞笑了 原来结实熊哥你也是在逃犯
Oh ho ho, that's rich! Hunky bear's a fugitive too?
我变成犯人都是被你们给害的
Hey, I'm only a criminal because of what you guys did.
开始摔锅了 是不是 小宝贝?
Playing the blame game, are we, sweets?
俗话说
You know that saying:
“当你环顾四周 发现不知犯人是谁 那你就是那个犯人”
if you look around and don't know who the criminal is, it's you.
等等 什么?这根本说不通
Wait, what? That makes no sense.
够了 你到底租不租?
Enough! Will you rent to us or not?
拿去吧
Take it!
朝廷的逃犯?我最恨的就是朝廷了
Fugitive from the government? I hate the government.
我很欣赏你勇于反抗朝廷
Kudos to you for sticking it to the man.
船锚拿去
Here's the anchor.
船锚不应该用绳子系上吗?
Uh, shouldn't it be tied to a rope or something?
什么?
Eh.
谢谢你的慷慨相助 掌柜的
Thanks for your generosity, good sir.
小心点
Just be careful.
这是租给你们的
It's a lease.
只是出租
A lease!
你确定这是捷径吗?
Are you sure this is a shortcut?
这船好像有点慢啊
This thing seems slow.
是啊 这是穿越中国的最短的路了
Yeah. This is, like, the shortest shortcut to get through China.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表