剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
你的脚冷不冷?我的脚趾都要冻掉了
Are your feet, like, super-cold? I got icicle toes over here.
天啊 你穿靴子
Oh, duh. Boots.
我真穿不惯鞋子 脚跟坐牢一样
Never been a shoe guy. Feels like being in foot prison.
看来这也是你不♥穿♥衣服的原因
I suppose it's the same with shirts, then?
有什么问题吗?第一次听人抱怨
If that's an issue, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
如果有缆车多好啊 这山那么陡 爬着多累啊
I wish the lift was running, 'cause before we climb this ridiculous mountain,
而且我们还不确定 克劳斯和维露卡在不在这
how can we be sure that Klaus and Veruca are even here?
我想我们可以确定
I think we can be sure.
维露卡 别贪玩
Ugh. Veruca, focus.
我说 我们怎么确定 那猴子有没有带着鞭子来这里?
But wait. How can we even be sure the monkey came here with the whip?
我想我们可以确定
I think we can be sure.
我收下了
I'll take that!
还有这些
Uh, and that!
拦住她
Stop her. Stop her!
什么?你在干吗?
Come on! What was that?
拿我应得的奖赏
Just taking my cut!
这些是我的了
I could use a couple of these.
抓住她
Stop her!
再多拿点算做路费
I'll just take a few more for the road.
如果你觉得 你能带着我的一半财宝走出这里
If you think you're walking out of here with half of my treasury,
你就小看我的实力了
you truly underestimate my might and power!
你对我的实力一无所知
You don't know might and power.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
什么?
What?
天啊 -小心
[guards exclaim]
很遗憾 我们无法达成共识
Sorry we couldn't come to some kind of an agreement.
那我们就此别过
I'll be on my way…
太轻松了
Well, that was easy.
在这里做陷阱是谁的主意?
Whose idea was it to put a booby trap there?
你升职了
You get a promotion.
今天起 你就是陷阱大队队长
I'll call you Captain Booby Trap from now on.
天啊
Ooh.
你的第一个任务是把这里收拾了
First assignment: clean up this mess!
天啊
Oh…
这个小东西的力量如此强大
So much power in something so tiny.
有了这种力量 我凭自己就能抓住神龙大♥师♥
With power like this, I shall capture the Dragon Master myself!
克劳斯 你听到了吗?
Klaus, do you hear something?
什么? -下面有声音
What? -Behind us.
等等…
Hold on, hold on, hold on!
好吧
Well, well, well.
太完美了
This is perfect.
何不把这两头熊交给里面的人收拾?
Why don't we let them take care of the bears, eh? Eh?
这样 我们既能抢到鞭子 又能杀了这两头熊 一举两得
We can snag that whip and kill two bears with one stone.
然后抹掉痕迹
Then we mop up what's left.
有什么好吃惊的?我也是有谋略的
Don't look so surprised. I can make plans too, I can.
阿宝 安静 别出声
Po, stop it! Quiet down.
你看到我在角落的动作了吗?
Did you see my drift around that corner?
简直棒呆了
That was awesome.
我们来晚了
Ugh, we're too late.
不 我们来得正是时候
Or we're right on time.
各位 冷静 放下鞭子
Everyone, remain calm! Hands off that whip!
前神龙大♥师♥?
Former Dragon Master?
噢 还是很伤人
Ooh, that still stings.
站住 黄鼠狼
Stand down, weasels!
黄鼠狼?你是指猴子吧?
Weasels? You mean the monkey?
猴子? -鞭子
The monkey? -The whip!
鞭子在他手上
He's got the whip.
抓住他们
Arrest them!
不许动
Hold it right there.
很好
So…
前神龙大♥师♥主动上门投降
The former Dragon Master has turned himself in,
到头来还是不敢反抗强大的帝王
afraid to stand in defiance of his mighty Emperor.
她把鞭子卖♥♥给你了?
She actually sold you the whip.
那只猴子?没有 她想耍我
The monkey? No. She tried to play me.
抱歉 你哪位?
Uh, sorry, who are you?
她是兰德雷斯露斯拉
This is Luthera of Landreth,
流浪骑士布蕾德
the Wandering Blade,
萨克森护卫之女 英国骑士
Daughter of the Saxon Guard, Knight of England.
你一字不差地说对了
You actually got it right.
当然了
Yeah, I did.
所以呢?
And?
我们在执行一个任务 要捉拿两只黄鼠狼
And we're on a mission to stop the weasels,
手套在他们手上
because see, they got the gauntlet.
天上武器是真实存在的 但没人相信它们是真的
And there's these Tianshang Weapons that nobody thought were real,
我们在一本连环画里看到武器 所以就去了高里的…
but we saw them in a comic book, so we went to Li Gao Stu…
我打扮成了迷惑竹大♥师♥ 因为我去了万坤村
I was dressed as Bamboozle, 'cause you see, I was in the Wankun,
我拿了手套…这里太尴尬了
and I had the gaunt-- Uh, well yeah, that was embarr--
我们抓住了克劳斯和维露卡 但她施展了强大的法力
We captured Klaus and Veruca, but she's got this crazy mage power
从泥土里召唤出了藤条 然后啪一下 布蕾德就…
where the vines come out of the ground, and it's like, blah! Blade was--
我们找到了失落之城 但它其实不是一个真正的城市…
Then we found the Lost City, which wasn't even really a city--
黄鼠狼在收集天上武器 我们觉得他们会来这
The weasels are collecting the weapons, and we thought they were coming here.
所以你要我相信
So, I'm supposed to believe
你摧毁城镇、殴打我的士兵
that you've been destroying towns and beating up my guards
都是因为你在捉拿两个犯人?
because you're after two other criminals?
没错 你懂了
Oh! Yes. You nailed it.
他们已经得到了一个武器 下一步就是来抢这个鞭子
They have one magical weapon, and they're coming for that whip.
我们是来救你的
We're here to save you!
叫人感动
Fabulous.
把他们丢进地牢
Send them to the dungeon!
等等 不 相信我们 你有危险啊
Wait! No, you have to believe us. You're in danger!
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你要我怎么平白无故相信你?
And I'm supposed to take you at your word?
你可以不相信我 但她是名骑士
Maybe you can't take mine, but she's a knight,
英国女王麾下的骑士
sent by the Queen of England.
她是我见过的最正直的人
She's the most honorable person I've ever met.
最坚守道义 刚正不阿
She's got a whole code and everything!
你可以不信我 但你一定要相信她
You don't have to believe me, but you gotta trust her.
我就相信她
I do.
全心全意
With my life.
她才不是什么骑士
She's no knight.
今天有什么 “皇宫大门一日闯比赛”吗?
Is today Dramatic Entrance Day?
这家伙又是谁?
Who's this guy now?
英国骑士
A knight of England.
陷阱钢索发射男是骑士? -呃…
Trappy rope launcher guy is a knight? -Uh…
戏剧性的反转
What a twist.
我是女王陛下派来
Sent by the Queen herself.
逮捕她的
To arrest her.
他说什么?
What is he talking about?
我…
I… I… I…
这其中也许有误会 -她是个贼
There may be a misunderstanding. -She is a thief.
这套铠甲和宝剑
You stole that suit of armor and that sword
都是你从伦敦的骑士营里偷走的 你的谎言到此结束了
from the knights' barracks in London. But here, your lie ends.
而且我有证据
And I do have proof.
这个…
Hm.
是判决
Ooh, a decree,
由英国女王亲自下令的
signed by the Queen herself.
你可以开我的私人游船回英国
You can take my personal ship back to England.
但是要小心对它 那是租的
Just be careful. It's a lease.
不胜感激 陛下
Much appreciated, Emperor.
带走她
Take her.
但你不是骑士吗?
But you're a knight.
你有骑士守则还有剑 又那么刚正不阿
You have the book and the sword and the no-nonsense attitude.
阿宝 我…
Po, I'm,
我不是骑士
I'm not a knight.
喂 不 听我说 你不能把我关起来 我们都有危险
Hey! No, no, no! Hey, look. You can't lock me up. We're in danger.
克劳斯和维露卡会来抢鞭子的 他们的黑魔法很厉害
Klaus and Veruca are coming for that whip, and they've got this crazy dark magic
可以控制植物枝条、叶子之类的
that controls roots and plants and leaves and stuff!
不 那就把菊花藏起来
Oh no! Hide the chrysanthemums!
去给我们拿晚餐 这里就交给我吧
Why don't you grab us some dinner? I'll take it from here.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表