剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
神龙大♥师♥!
Dragon Master!
救命啊!
Please help!
阿宝?
Po?
阿宝
Po!
阿宝
Po!
他们走了
They're gone.
他们下山了 你可以走了
Down the hill. You should get going.
别动 阿宝 你手受伤了
Now, hold still, Po. You're hurt.
你怎么了?
What happened?
我儿子被你抛下应付残局
My son was left to clean up your mess.
我居然还帮你讲话 你看你害他伤得多重
I even defended you, but look what's happened!
阿宝 我…
Po… I--
不许跟他说话 你要是想跟他说话
Don't talk to him! If you want to talk to him,
就先跟我说 我再酌情考虑要不要帮你传话
you gotta talk to me first, and then maybe I'll relay the message.
我没想到事情会这样
I, I didn't mean for this to happen.
她说:“都是我的错
Oh… She says, "This is all my fault,
你用魔法手套狠狠揍我吧”
and now it's your turn to punch me in the arm with a magical punchy glove thing."
骑士守则…做你的侍童…
The Knight's Code… Being your page…
全都是谎话
All of it was a lie.
为什么?
Why?
阿尔菲
Alfie.
是我害死了他
It's my fault that he died.
那晚 他要我待在家里 但我跟踪了他
He told me to stay home that night, but I followed him.
阿尔菲爵士 法师攻来了 -什么?
Sir Alfie, the mages have attacked.
女王陛下召你去支援
The Queen calls for your aid.
快去 我们在宫殿见 快
Go, I'll meet you there. Go!
阿尔菲
Alfie!
什么?
Huh?
你要去执行任务吗?
Are you going on a mission?
我要去帮你
I want to help!
露露
Lulu!
今晚不行 今晚很危险
Not tonight. It's too dangerous.
那你呢?
What about you?
你知道这把剑叫什么吗?
Do you know what I named it?
露斯拉之盾
Luthera's Shield.
它不是宝剑吗?
But it's a sword!
是的 但它是用来保护你的
Yes. But its purpose is to protect you.
我会永远保护你
I'll always protect you.
你的任务就是待在家里 保护好它 等我回家
And your mission is to stay here and protect her until I get back.
嗯
Uh…
啊
Ah! Woohoo!
不许动我哥哥
Leave my brother alone!
露露
Lulu!
到后面去
Get back!
我跟你说过别跟过来
I told you not to follow me.
但阿尔菲 我知道你需要我的帮助
But Alfie, I knew you needed my help.
阿尔菲?
Alfie?
不要
No!
如果不是我 我哥哥也许就不会死
If it wasn't for me, my brother would still be alive.
我要弥补我的过错
I have to fix this.
我要为哥哥报仇
I have to avenge my brother's death.
不是你的错 你当时那么小
Come on, you were just a kid.
你比任务还重要 布蕾德
You're more than your mission, Blade.
你更不需要骗我
And you never have to lie to me.
你不是骑士又如何?
So what if you're not a knight?
我也不是神龙大♥师♥了啊
I'm not a Dragon Master.
好了 起来吧 我们还要抓黄鼠狼呢
Now, come on. We got some weasels to catch.
你…还愿意帮我?
You're… still going to help me?
当然了
Of course I am.
我们得追上去
Oh, we have to catch up.
别着急
Not so fast!
他去哪 我就去哪
Wherever he goes, I go.
这是我遇到你后给自己定的新规矩
This is a new rule I have, ever since I met you.
可能有个办法
I might have an idea.
珍?
Zhen?
珍就是你的办法?
Zhen is your idea?
相信我
Trust me.
哼
Huh?
不错啊 阿宝 但你摆脱不了我的
Nice try, Po, but you're not escaping on my watch.
魏民老兄 你可别后悔
Oh, Weimin, buddy. You're gonna regret that.
什么?
Hm?
棒呆了
Woohoohoo! Yeah!
太棒了
Yeah! Oh, boy! Yeah!
永别了 蠢货们
So long, suckers.
棒耶
Yeah, baby!
大熊座
Ursa Major!
什么?
[whirring] -[groans]
天啊 -抓紧了
Whoa! -Hold on!
好 用力推
Alright, push!
把控制杆给我
Hand me the reins.
爸爸 你知道怎么开雪橇吗?
Dad, do you even know how to drive a sled?
我可是中国北部雪橇速滑赛的三连冠
I won the North Chinese Sled Racing Championship three years in a row.
上车 抓紧了
Now get in, and hold on to your tenders.
妈呀 -天啊
Woohoohoo! -Whoa!
上啊
Come on!
棒耶
Yeah!
我用双急转缩短下距离
We'll use the chicane to close the gap.
抱歉 “双急”什么?
I'm sorry, the chi-- What now?
现在 我要借助他们的低压气穴 超过他们
Now, we'll get into their slipstream and make my move.
追上了
Got you!
爸爸 你帅呆了
Dad! You're… awesome!
神龙大♥师♥ 你来救我了
Dragon Master! You came to save me!
我又是神龙大♥师♥了?
Oh, now I'm the Dragon Master, huh?
把鞭子交出来 露米尼
Hand over the whip, Rukhmini.
我们说好了的 鞭子归我
We had a deal! I leave with the whip!
如果鞭子被他们抢到 世界就完了
The whole world is doomed if they get that whip.
那是世界的事 关我屁事?
That sounds like the world's problem, not mine!
抱歉 魏民 -什么?
Sorry about this, Weimin. -Huh?
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
你不能…
Hey! You… c-can't.
我是皇上
I'm the Emperor!
这可不是每天都能看到的
Well, that's something you don't see every day!
或每晚
Hm… Or every night.
嘿 你…
Hey, you…
我太机智了 打我啊
Outsmarted again! Boop-de-boop--
干
Doop.
嗯?
Huh?
该死的法师
Ugh. Mages.
又打中胳膊了
Right on the arm.
天啊
Oh.
这船不错
Such a nice boat.
替我们谢过你皇帝慷慨出借
Give our thanks to the Emperor for the loan.
乖乖交出你手上的鞭子吧
Now then, we'll just be taking the whip off your hands.
鞭子在哪啊?
Where's it at, eh?
拿来
Ha ha!
把鞭子给我 笨熊
Hand over the whip, bears.
你把手套给我 臭黄鼠狼
No, you hand over the gauntlet, weasels.
别做无力的挣扎了
No sense making this harder on yourselves.
你们做梦
You're both delusional.
其他法师都死绝了 你们孤立无援
The other mages are gone. You two are all alone.
就算四个都在 你们也敌不过英国所有的骑士
Even if you got all four, you couldn't defeat all the knights of England.
不 我们可以
Oh, but we can.
我们从莲花村拿到的这卷卷轴 都告诉我们了
It's all right here in this scroll that we took from the Lotus Village.
能撼动大地的手套…
A gauntlet to move the Earth…
燃烧不尽的鞭子…
A whip of endless flame…
能召风唤雨的手轮…
Wheels to ride the storm…
还有能驾御狂风的头盔
And a helmet to master the wind.
这些远古的战士 创造出这些的武器的目的只有一个
The ancient warriors created these weapons for one purpose,
那就是封印敌人的灵魂
to trap the souls of their enemies.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表