剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
Whoa!
拿到了 -什么?他怎么追上来的?
Gotcha! -What? How did he catch up?
空气动力 伙计们
Aerodynamics, baby!
对
Yes!
趁我还没放维露卡咬你 把手套交出来 熊猫
Surrender the gauntlet, panda, before I set Veruca loose on you.
我要把他撕成碎片 小翠鸟
I'll tear him into little pieces. Little tweety birds.
维露卡 -是
Veruca! -Right.
手套
The gauntlet!
把手套给我
Give me that gauntlet.
天啊
Whoa!
熊猫会游泳吗
Do pandas swim?
熊猫当然能…
Of course, pandas can--
我有个主意
Here's an idea,
我的小熊猫朋友
my little pandy-wandy friend.
我们向你伸出援手吧
Let us give you a hand.
感激不尽
Oh, that'd be swell.
但别用那只手
Just not with that hand.
永别了 毛茸茸的朋友
Farewell, fuzzy friend.
嘿 神龙大♥师♥帮你一把吧
Hey. Let the Dragon Master give you a hand with that.
不用了 谢谢 熊猫
No thanks, panda.
嘿 我来帮你吧
Hey, I can, I can help you with that.
我们不再需要你的帮助了
We don't need any more of your help.
我是神龙大♥师♥ 我是想…
I'm the Dragon Master. I was just trying to--
摧毁我们的村子?
Destroy our village?
那你确实是毁村子大♥师♥
You're a master at that.
他们还抢走了武高手套
And the WuGao Gauntlet is gone.
都因为你
Because of you.
那是我们的东西
That was our thing!
别管了
Just leave it.
也许你想… -来点点心?没错 好主意
Maybe you want to-- -Have a little snack? Yeah, good idea.
让大家冷静一下 -离开
Let everybody calm down. -Leave.
离开? -离开
Leave? -Leave.
离开 -离开
Leave. -Leave.
真的离开?
"Leave" leave?
看看你周围
Look around you.
你已不再是神龙大♥师♥
You're not the Dragon Master anymore.
好吧 那我就…
Okay. Well, I guess I'll just, uh…
离开吧
Leave.
嗯?
Hm?
阿宝
Oh, Po!
快进来 我可怜的孩子
Quick, come on in. My poor boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真应该用… -抱一个?
I could really use a-- -A hug?
嗯 再来碗面条
Yeah, and a bowl of noodles.
早煮好了
Got that too.
阿宝 所有人都在讲那件事
Po, everyone's talking.
太疯狂了 都传开了
Oh, things are crazy. The news, the news!
虽然不是我的错 但我毁了一个村子
That I accidentally, not my fault, destroyed a village,
虽然也不是我的错 但我弄丢了一个神圣的历史宝器
and lost an all-powerful sacred and historical object, not my fault,
让它被三个坏蛋偷走 可能我有点责任 但也不全是
that three bad guys got away with, kinda-my-fault-but-a-little-not-my-fault?
对 我担心皇上…
Uh-huh. And I'm afraid the Emperor…
皇上已经褫夺了你的神龙大♥师♥头衔
The Emperor has taken away your title of Dragon Master.
不!
No!
更糟糕的是
And, maybe worse,
饺子店退回了神龙大♥师♥快乐午餐玩具
the dumpling shop returned this box of Dragon Master Happy Lunch toys.
不!
No!
阿宝…
Uh, Po…
你跟朋友一起回来的?
A-Are you expecting company?
是那头熊
It's that bear!
他就是偷走武高手套的土匪之一
That's one of the bandits that stole the WuGao Gauntlet.
他们为什么来这里? 我该怎么办?我得做点什么
Why are they coming here? What do I do? I gotta do something!
你胆子很肥嘛 居然敢来这
You got a lot of nerve and whatnot, coming here.
天啊 亮真家伙了
Whoa. That's a lot of whatnot.
那就来吧
Let's do this. Ha!
接招
Ow!
离我的阿宝远点
You stay away from my Po.
天啊
Whoa!
好吧 你赢了
Okay, okay, you win.
别杀我 我还没写遗嘱呢
Don't kill me. I haven't written a will or anything,
我也不想让我的玩具人偶 落到错的人的手上
and I'd hate to have my action figure collection go to the wrong person.
我不是来杀你的
I'm not here to kill you.
你是女的?
You're a girl?
我是一名骑士
I'm a knight.
对 我就是…
Yeah, I mean, that's what I…
可能拼写有误 但我就是想说“骑士”
Different spelling, I guess. "Knight."
我在找神龙大♥师♥ 他们说他就住在那房♥子里
I'm looking for the Dragon Master. I was told he lives in that house.
对 不过我不确定还有没有神龙大♥师♥
Yeah, not sure the Dragon Master still exists,
但几天前 我还是神龙大♥师♥
but, uh, a couple of days ago, that would be me.
你?你是神龙大♥师♥?
You? You're the Dragon Master?
那个把村子连根拔起的傻子
The very idiot that leveled that village.
我只是刚好去吃佩佩家的无比派
I was just there to eat Pei-Pei's fat gobs.
然后让克劳斯和维露卡抢走了手套
And you let Klaus and Veruca get away with the gauntlet.
听说是这样 我以为你朋友逃脱了你会开心
So I've heard. I thought you'd be all happy your friends got away.
他们不是我朋友
They are not friends.
我在追他们 我想阻止他们
I'm chasing them. I'm trying to stop them.
什么?
What?
我兰德雷斯的露斯拉 流浪骑士布蕾德
My name is Luthera of Landreth, the Wandering Blade,
英国骑士萨克森护卫之女
Daughter of the Saxon Guard, Knight of England.
阁下大名?
And you?
我叫阿宝
I'm Po.
没了 暂时没有头衔…
That's about all I got right now. Title pending, so…
我奉女皇之命捉拿 克劳斯和维露卡杜蒙特
By order of the Queen, I am in pursuit of Klaus and Veruca DuMont.
两名极度危险的罪犯
Highly dangerous criminals.
他们逃离伦敦 来中国夺取 你让他们夺走的武器
They escaped London, and are in China to locate the very weapon you let them take.
只是意外…
Accidentally.
这让他们变得无比强大
Making them extremely powerful.
可能会对英国、中国 乃至全世界造成摧毁性伤害
It could lead to a devastating result for England, China, and the world.
我必须阻止他们
They must be stopped.
天啊 听起来酷毙了 算我一个
Whoa, this sounds insanely cool. I'm in.
什么算一个?
In what?
跟你一起阻止他们 我跟你一起去
In this, with you. I'll come with you.
我恨不得将你开膛破肚
I'd rather slice your guts out,
用你的肠子做小提琴弦 然后在你的葬礼上演奏
use them to string a violin, and play it at your funeral.
有点恶毒啊
Okay, little harsh. Uh…
既然你想骂人 那我奉陪 你这个皮肩垫妹
You got insult game, I'll give you that, leather-shoulder-pad girl.
骑士
Knight.
对 说真的 我能帮上你的大忙
Knight. But seriously, I'd be awesome help.
我作为前神龙大♥师♥
Me, possibly former Dragon Master,
帮英国骑士追捕坏蛋?
helping a knight from England track down and capture super bad guys?
追回手套可以帮我挽回颜面 重获信任 拿回头衔
And returning the gauntlet would be a perfect way for me to save face, earn trust, and regain my title.
当然了 还有帮英国 随便了
Uh, yeah, uh, help England. Whatever that is.
我还没去过其他国家 别告诉别人 我有点容易晕船
I'll admit, I haven't made it to a foreign land yet. Just between us, I get a little seasick.
有一次 我看着鸟盆里浮着的软木塞 就吐了 真事 所以可以吗?
Once, I threw up just looking at a cork in a birdbath. True story. So, yeah?
我习惯单独行动
I work alone.
真酷 我也是
Cool. Me too.
我们可以一起单独行动
We can work alone together.
我能帮你 我是最后见到凯文和维拉卡的人
I can help you. I'm the last person who saw Kevin and Valerie.
克劳斯和维露卡
Klaus and Veruca.
我知道他们往哪里去了 我知道怎么去
I know which way they headed and how to get there.
而且我有这个
And I have this.
武高手套…
The WuGao Gauntlet…
的大拇指
thumb.
给我看看
Let me see that.
我有你想要的东西 我有 你想要
Me got something you wants. Me got. You want.
我要把它放在安全的地方
I'll just be keeping this in a safe place.
安全的地方…
In… a… safe… place.
给我下来
Come on now!
那就是我的大拇指上
That safe place being my thumb.
我是在凯御河道跟他们分开的 你带上我 我带你去
Look, I left 'em at the Kai Yu River Pass. Take me, and I'll show you.
我宁可剁下你长满毛的脚当耳罩
I'd rather chop off your furry feet and use them as earmuffs
再把你沉进冻结的湖里
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表