剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
露伊红
Lou-ee-ooh!
露西?
Loojee?
露伊基?
Luigi?
露妮?
Looney?
露弩?
Lunu?
露伊莱 拉莱露
Lou-ee-lai! Lalailoo!
露库露露露?露?
Lukulululu? Lu?
我记得就是带个“露”的
I know it's an L word. Um…
露蕾莱?
Lorelai?
丽拉?
Leela?
天啊
Ow.
丽拉 是这个名字吗?
Lila… What was her name?
能不能别玩了 维露卡?
Will you stop it, Veruca?
小心点 我们的工作还没结束呢
Careful with that. Our work's not done.
就是玩玩嘛
Just having a bit of fun.
这河真壮观
Hm… Quite a river.
美呆了
Oh, pretty.
天啊
Ah…
真可怕
Oh, scary.
吓死宝宝了
Scaly and scary!
你们好像迷路了
You look lost.
能否告知莲花的方向?
Wouldn't be, if you could point us toward the Lotus?
莲花?什么莲花?
Lotus? What is that?
这是我们的河 我们的桥 我们的山道
This is our river, that's our bridge, and this is our mountain pass.
路过的人都要给过路费
And nobody crosses it without paying a fee.
不如就拿那个 漂亮的手套付费如何?
How about that pretty glove?
你想要这个手套?
You want the glove, do you?
是吗?
Do you?
那就给你
You've got it.
那头笨熊可能掉进了沟里
That silly bear probably wandered into a ditch.
摔断了腿 急需我的帮助
Broke her legs. Needs my help.
所以她才应该等…
That's why she should've waited for…
神龙大♥师♥
The Dragon Master!
好吧 前神龙大♥师♥
I mean, you know, former Dragon Master. Whatever.
丽莎隆波特
Lisa Longport!
什么?
What?
大拇指发光了
Glowy thumb.
真奇怪
Weird.
嘿
hey_
小心石头
Watch the rock!
真有趣
Dramatic.
你把我忘了
You forgot me.
我说过要带你走凯御河道的 秘密捷径的 记得吗?
I was gonna show you my secret way through the Kai Yu River Pass, remember?
我说过我早上出发 太阳三个小时前升起来了
I said I was leaving in the morning. The sun rose three hours ago.
你知道为什么吗?
Oh. You know why?
我的早上11点才开始
My mornings usually start around 11.
也许英国的太阳升得早一些吧
I don't know. I guess the sun rises earlier in England or something.
太阳不是那样升的
That's not how the sun works.
但我还是可以帮你
Well, I can still help you.
你要帮我?
You're going to help me?
你这只刚从山上滚下来的熊猫?
The panda I just watched trip down an entire mountain?
那不是我的问题 是这只拇指
That wasn't my fault. It's this thumb.
它有自己的想法
It's got a mind of its own.
那个…
Uh…
它可能睡着了
Hm. I dunno, maybe it's asleep or something.
你爬了三个小时 我一个小时就赶上了你
You've been hiking for three hours and I caught up to you in one.
你需要我
You need me.
嗯?
Hm?
好吧 带我走捷径吧
Fine. You may show me your shortcut.
真的吗?我是说…
For real?! I mean…
真的吗?
For real?
好 如果我们结伴的话…
Okay, okay, so, like, if we're gonna partner up--
我们没有结伴
We're not partners.
你可以教我怎么做骑士
You can teach me how to be a knight,
我可以教你功夫
and I can teach you kung fu.
这样我们就是功夫骑士
And then we can become kung fu knights!
骑士之功夫?“孔”夫子?
Knights of kung fu? Kung foots?
我研究一下
Hm. I'm workshopping it.
你?骑士?
You? A knight?
这要好多年 你要从骑士侍童做起
It takes years. You start as a knight's page.
幸运的话 你能当上扈从
If you're lucky, you're promoted to squire.
然后或许你干成了一件英雄壮举
And then, maybe, if you've managed a heroic deed,
他们才会向女王举荐封你为骑士
they'll recommend you to the Queen for knighthood.
好吧 那我怎么才能成为一个侍童?
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. So how do I become a page?
给我留下深刻印象
Impress me.
这不就是我吗?我总是给人深刻…
That's kinda my whole thing. I'm pretty impress--
屁♥股♥好疼
Tushie-smash!
让我躺一下 对嘛
Let me just take five. Ooh, yeah!
真不错
Nice.
好像很好吃
Uh, looks tasty.
我不在乎好不好吃 -试试这个
I'm not concerned with tasty. -Try this.
我爹的世界驰名红辣椒酱
My dad's world-famous red chili crisp.
尝尝?
Hm?
天啊
Oh. Oh, my--
对 挺辣的…天啊
Yeah, it's pretty hot-- Whoa!
你给我下毒 -什么?
You poisoned me! -What?
我没有
No, I didn't!
只是辣而已 会消下去的 我保证
It's just spicy! It'll pass, I promise!
味道不错 对吧?
Pretty good, right?
你的剑很锋利嘛
Uh, pretty quick with that sword.
别用你脏兮兮的爪子碰它
Don't put your grubby paws near it.
它是用暗夜黑钢铸造的
This sword was forged with the Black Steel of the Equinox.
暗夜黑钢?
Black Steel of the Equinox?!
虽然不是很懂 但听起来很炫酷
I don't know what that means but it sounds awesome.
暗夜黑钢
Black Steel of the Equinox!
说起来真有趣 你说说试试 说嘛
That is so fun to say. Try saying that, go ahead.
暗夜黑钢不是给你玩的
Black Steel of the Equinox isn't fun.
沉思的加拉汉骑士
It's the same metal Sir
所用的神斧赤骨之吻 也是用暗夜黑钢铸造的
Galaham the Brooding used to forge his great axe, Bone Kisser.
有一把叫“赤骨之吻”的斧头?
There was an axe called Bone Kisser?!
这没什么
That's nothing.
恶魔之主玉兔骑士的弓箭
Sir Rabbit of Devon had a bow so strong
可以一次射倒十个敌人 穿墙如泥
it could fire an arrow through ten of her enemies at once, like butter.
知道她管它叫什么吗?
You know what she called it?
泥弓?
Butter Bow?
穿骨弓
Skullpiercer.
太酷了
Wow, cool!
也恶心…
Gross…
你都是怎么知道的?
So, how do you know all that?
都在这里面
It's all right here,
这本骑士守则里
in the Knight's Code.
好吧 那你找那些黄鼠狼做什么?
Okay, cool. So, what's the deal with these weasels?
克劳斯和维露卡是法师
Klaus and Veruca are mages.
他们属于邪恶法师一派
Well, a sect of mages, ones with bad intent.
数百年来
For hundreds of years,
他们一直在 利用自己的黑暗力量入侵世界
they've used their dark powers to manipulate their way into society.
直到最近 骑士们发现他们的计划
Only recently did the knights discover their plans
并把他们驱逐出英国
and banish them from England.
但后来克劳斯和维露卡 潜入了女王的核心集团
But not until after Klaus and Veruca infiltrated the Queen's inner circle,
企图暗♥杀♥女王
and made an attempt on her life,
摧毁阻拦他们道路的人
destroying any who stood in their path.
女王最后得救了 维露卡被抓
The Queen survived and Veruca was captured.
但克劳斯将他妹妹救了出去 并逃到了这里 现在我知道原因了
But Klaus eventually freed his sister and fled here, and now I know why.
是那个手套 有了手套的力量 他们恐怕就能攻破英国的防卫
The gauntlet. With its power, I fear they will tear through England's defenses,
让皇宫血流成河
leaving a river of carnage right to the palace doors.
现在知道为何我不能等
You see now why I cannot wait?
为何我必须要在 他们离开河岸前阻止他们了吗?
Why I must stop them before they leave these shores?
知道了 对
Oh, yeah, right.
我得走了
I should go.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表