剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
魏民
Weimin!
兄弟
Buddy!
“兄弟”?你在开玩笑吗?
Buddy? You mocking me?
我从高高在上的士兵官
Ol' Weimin's fallen from grace.
沦为地牢看守 这都是你害的
Demoted to a lowly dungeon guard, all because of you!
什么?这太不公平了
What? That's so unfair.
你放我出去 我去跟皇上解释清楚
Why don't you let me out of here and I'll go tell the Emperor myself.
想法不错 但没门 好生待着吧
Ha! Nice try. Get comfy…
神龙扫把星
Dragon Disaster.
阶下囚
Nailed it!
我的儿子
Oh, my boy!
现在不是时候 我没精力臆想 我现在很乱
Not now, imaginary Dad. I'm kind of in the middle of something.
转头 阿宝
Oh, turn around, Po.
爸爸 真的是你 你是不苔藓做的?
Dad! You're not made of moss, are you?
应该不是
I… don't think so.
我不敢相信 你怎么在这?
I can't believe it! What are you doing here?
皇上想折磨我 套出你在哪的消息
Well, the Emperor tried to torture me and get information on where you were.
但我什么都没说
But I didn't give them anything!
就算他们把我浸到海里 又把湿透的我捞起来
They'd have to drown me in the ocean, revive my waterlogged body,
过了二三十分钟等我醒来 又把我架在了火上
wait 20 or 30 minutes for me to dry, and light me on fire
我也不可能说出你的下落
before I told them where you went.
但我没跟你说过我去哪 -谢谢你告知
I didn't tell you where I went. -That was very helpful, thank you.
发生什么了 阿宝? 你找到你在找的东西了吗?
What happened, Po? Did you find what you were looking for?
皇家铠甲和武器的盗贼
Theft of royal armor and weaponry,
一直逃避追捕
evading and resisting arrest,
成为逃犯 一路逃出英国
fleeing the country as a fugitive, and…
并以骑士自居
impersonating a knight.
勇气可嘉 同时也够疯狂 你知道我们会抓住你的
Bold, but absolutely mad. You had to know we'd catch you.
你知道我为何来这吗?
Do you realize why I'm here?
你是犯人 所以你是来犯罪的?
You're a criminal, so to do crimes, I suppose?
以骑士自居招摇过市 制♥造♥混乱 不是吗?
Flaunting your assumed status as a knight, chaos, destruction, what have you?
我是来复仇的
I'm here for vengeance.
克劳斯和维露卡杜蒙特在这里
Klaus and Veruca DuMont are in China.
我应该知道他们吗?
Should I know who they are?
他们是法师后裔 杀害兰德雷斯埃弗雷德爵士的凶手
The last of the mages, the murderers of Sir Alfred of Landreth!
埃弗雷德爵士 你偷的就是他的剑 对不对?
Sir Alfred. That's whose sword you stole, right?
听着 科林
Listen closely, Colin.
他们杀害了我哥哥 现在他们在寻找四件天上武器
They killed my brother and now they're seeking the four Tianshang Weapons.
他们已经得到了手套 它的威力强大到可以摧毁一个城市
They already have one - a gauntlet that can destroy a city -
如果我再不去阻止他们 他们马上就要拿到另一件武器了
and they're about to get another if I'm not there to stop them.
你刚才说“手套”?
Did you say a gauntlet?
然后皇上说:“带他们下去”
And then the Emperor was all, like, "Take them away."
我不想提布蕾德
Don't get me started on Blade.
她总是让我觉得自己像个傻子 永远达不到她的骑士标准
This whole time she made me feel like an idiot for not meeting her knightly standards,
现在我觉得信了她的我才是个傻子
and now I feel like an idiot for believing her in the first place.
好痛
Ow, ow, ow! Come on!
也许这件事并非非黑即白
Maybe it's not so black and white.
它就是
No. It is.
现在只剩我了 克劳斯和维露卡随时都可能来袭
It's all up to me now. Klaus and Veruca could attack at any second
而我却跟我爸一起 被困在了地牢 突袭!
and I'm trapped in a dungeon with my dad. Sneak attack!
你在开玩笑吧 喂
Oh, you gotta be kidding! Ah, come on!
你想逃出去吗?
Looking to bust out, eh?
我们三个?
Me three.
是赖布尔掠夺者 -啊?
It's the Raider of Raipur! -Huh?
跟你说了我很有名的
Told you I was famous.
你真的能让我们出去?
Can you really get us out?
当然了 但天下没有免费的午餐
Oh, yes. But nothing comes free.
如果我帮你
If I help you…
鞭子就得归我
I leave with the whip.
你放他们走了? -我怎么知道是他们?
You let them get away? -How was I supposed to know?
都没人告诉过我法师的事
Nobody even talks about the mages anymore.
他们脑门上也没写着 “英国头号♥逃犯”
And it's not as if they carry signs that say, "England's Most Wanted."
我们现在回去还来得及 -回去?
We can still make it if we turn back now. -Turn back?
你也不想再放他们走吧?
Surely you aren't going to let them get away again?
他们又不是我的任务 你才是 骑士不能弃任务于不顾
They're not my mission, you are! And a knight always completes their mission.
事情没那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
我会将他们逃走的事禀告女王陛下 其他骑士会去抓的
I'll inform the Queen of their escape and the knights will take care of it.
我绝不会上船的 这要花一个月才能到英国
I'm not getting on that ship. It'll take us a month just to get back.
阿宝现在有危险
Po is in trouble now!
给我走
Keep walking.
自从我哥哥死后 我每天都在旁观骑士训练
After my brother died, I watched the knights train every day.
我应该为你是骑士粉丝感到害怕吗?
Am I supposed to be intimidated because you're a fan?
不用
No.
但我对你的招式了如指掌
Because I know all your moves.
打扰一下 大人?我想问个问题
Uh, excuse me, guard? I have a question.
赖布尔掠夺者出动了
The Raider of Raipur in action. Oh!
带着她神秘的逃脱技巧
E-Escape artist of mystical status.
严丝缜密的计划 传奇即将诞生
A master plan, feats of legend.
你一定要跟孩子们讲这个故事
You're going to tell your kids about this one day.
如果你是想解手 你可以…嘿
If this is about a bathroom break, you can use the-- Hey!
这…
Hm.
并没有我想的那么复杂
Not as intricate as I expected.
但看着依旧赏心悦目
But still, an absolute treat to watch.
如果你想解手 我建议你憋着
If you need a bathroom break, well, I suggest you hold it.
儿子 -爸爸
Oh, son. -Dad.
珍?
Zhen?
你好啊
Oh, hey.
你怎么在这里?
What are you doing here?
因为我用烟花炸毁了“皇上的宝物”
Eh, something about destruction of "imperial property" with fireworks?
你为什么在这?
What are you doing here?
好了 走吧
Alright, come on.
不用了 我再待一会
Nah. I'm gonna stay here for a while.
怎么回事?
What is that?
拜托 我的门只是摆设吗?
Oh, come on! Why do I even have doors?
你好啊
Hello, hello, hello…
你永远成不了骑士 你是英国的耻辱
You'll never be one of us. You're a disgrace to England!
这就是暗夜黑钢?
Ah! Black Steel of the Equinox, eh?
等我带克劳斯和维露卡去见女王陛下
When I bring Klaus and Veruca to the Queen's feet,
她就会发现我的价值
she'll see that I'm worthy.
女王要你进监狱
The Queen wants you in chains!
天啊
Whoa.
大熊座
Ursa Major!
真正的骑士是不会杀死对手的
An honorable knight would let their opponent live.
但你也说了 我不是骑士
Well, like you said, I'm not a knight.
这事还没完
This isn't over!
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will.
但你要先咬得断绳子
But you'll have to chew through those ropes first.
那手套威力很大嘛
Hm. That glove is pretty powerful.
这还只是小指 去藏好
That was just the pinky. Hide.
露米尼 她在哪?好极了
Rukhmini-- Where did she-- Ah, great.
好吧
Right.
只能我自己上了 行吧
On my own. Cool, cool, cool.
来吧
Let's do this.
趁我还没雷霆震怒 投降吧
Give up now, before I unleash the thunder!
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
“雷霆”就是打雷吧?
Thunder's just a bunch of sound, isn't it?
对 不怎么吓人 -就是
Yeah, not very intimidating. -No!
也许你应该说“闪电”
Ah, maybe you meant to say, "unleash the lightning!"
就是 闪电比打雷危险多了
Yes, lightning. Much more dangerous, lightning.
好吧 那我…
Fine, I'll…
我要大发雷霆 火冒三丈
I'll unleash the very sharp and punishing fury!
我们建议你说“闪电”了
We gave you "lightning,"
你怎么不听呢?
and you still went with a very kind of vague…
算了
Never mind.
痛
Ow!
你没事吧 儿子?
How are you doing, son?
我好极了
Fantastic.
天啊
Whoa!
维露卡
Veruca!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表