剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我…她怎么可以…
I just-- How could she?
怎么会这样?我以为我们是朋友
It doesn't make sense. I thought we were friends.
我不相信
I can't believe it. I can't believe it!
我以为我了解她 但其实并不是
Man, you think you know someone and you really don't.
她居然抛弃我
Just leave you in the dust.
不敢相信她居然就这么走了 我们都一起战斗了…
I can't believe she left me. We've been working together, like…
整整三天了
three full days,
我们只是遇上点小困难 她就抛弃我?
and we hit one little snag and she just ditches me?
我是多么赞的同伴 顶级通行伴侣
I'm a fantastic partner. A top-notch travel buddy.
但她从不给我机会 总是拒我于门外
But she never gave me a chance. It was always, "No, Po," this
总是说“不 阿宝”
and, "No, Po," that.
但我要“好的 阿宝”
I need, "Yes, Po."
可不是吗?
Tell me about it.
这就是单方面友谊的问题
That's the trouble with one-sided friendships.
只有当你被抛弃时 才意识到人家根本没把你放心上
Don't realize you're in one until you're on the outside.
太对了
So true.
别聊天 魏民 皇上还在等他的犯人
No talking, Weimin. The Emperor awaits his prisoner.
用力推
Push!
我们快可以停下吃午饭了吗?
Hey, are we stopping for lunch anytime soon?
我现在超想吃汤面
I'd die for some noodle soup right about now.
够了 如果你想…
Enough! If you want to--
什么?
What?
查看四周…
Check around the--
保持警觉 魏民
Stay on your toes, Weimin.
向我证明你不完全是废物
Prove you're not completely useless.
布蕾德 我就知道你会…
Blade! I knew you'd--
什么?
What?
你必须阻止克劳斯和维露卡
You must stop Klaus and Veruca.
你知道的
You know that.
阿宝也知道的
Po knew that.
你的选择是正确的
You made the right choice.
你是村子里那个小女孩
You're the girl from the village.
你怎么一个人在这里?
What are you doing here alone?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
所以我的命就是你的了
And that means my life is yours.
我也要救你一命来还你人情
Until I can save your life, I owe you a life debt.
我很欣赏你的骑士精神 小家伙 快回家吧
I applaud your chivalry, little one, but run on home.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything.
我认真的
I mean it.
快回家
Go home!
好吧
Okay.
回去
Go on.
我家在那边
It's that way.
好吧 走吧
Fine. Come on.
地图怎么说的?
What's it say on that map?
这不是地图
It's not a map.
它只写了无尽火焰之鞭 应该在这里的某座城里
And it only says the Whip of Endless Flame ought to be in some sort of city out here.
我只看到沙子和灌木
All I see is sand and shrubs, sand and shrubs!
我见过这灌木
I've already seen this shrub.
我们已经在这兜了好几天的圈子了
We've been going in circles for days!
别看灌木了 快找城镇
Stop looking at shrubs and look for a city.
我恨这个地方 我恨你
I hate this place and I hate you.
这倒是很别致的致谢方式 感谢我救你出狱
Oh. Funny way to say, "Thank you for breaking me out of jail."
感谢?
Thank you? Thank you?!
我在那个该死的牢房♥里关了15年
Fifteen years I stayed in that bloody cell.
是沙尘暴
Sandstorm!
但有时我希望自己没被救出来
Though some days I wish I was back!
你阻挠皇上的计划 他会派人追杀你的
The Emperor will have you hunted for interfering in his plans.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
见鬼
Yikes.
谢谢你帮我
Uh, thanks for the assist.
我是那么想的
I think.
他像幽灵巫师般向我走来
Inching towards me like a spooky wizard.
你是来救我的吗?
Any chance you're here to break me out?
看来不是
That's a no!
不
No!
这是我计划好的
I planned this!
不 不行 有悬崖
No, not now, cliff!
谁需要该死的骑士?我可是神龙大…
Who needs a dumb old knight when you're a Dragon Ma--
好吧
Okay.
有人吗?
Hello?
拿着刁钻的枪的神秘斗篷男?
Mysterious cloak person with a trappy gun?
只有我一个人
I'm alone.
挺好的 没有人指示我该做什么
Which is good. Nobody to tell me what to do.
“回去 阿宝 别再妨碍我了”
"Just go home, Po. You're not to get in my way anymore."
妨碍你?我要自己去拿回武高手套
Get in your way? I'm gonna find the WuGao Gauntlet without you, huh?
为自己正名 重新当上神龙大♥师♥
Clear my name and become the Dragon Master again.
而你则会因为 是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥入狱
And then you'll go to jail for being a, a total, total jerk.
“你的回击就只有这样?”
"Is that your best comeback?"
我在努力想
I'm working on it!
我也在努力模仿你的口音
Also, I'm working on your accent.
“我觉得不错” 那我们至少还有一点共识
"I think it's pretty good." Well, at least we agree on something.
你朋友呢?
Where's your friend?
他不是我朋友
H-He wasn't my friend.
我不得不抛下他
And I, I had to leave him behind.
为什么? -我有任务
Why? -I'm on a mission.
为什么? -我在努力做对的事…
Why? -I'm trying to right some wrongs--
为… -不许再说为什么
Why-- -Do not say "why."
听着 我在做的事很危险
Look, what I'm doing is dangerous.
你还是个孩子 就抓紧享受做孩子的快乐
Just enjoy being a kid while you can.
有人曾也这么对我说过
Someone told me that once.
我像你这么大时就是一个人了
I've been on my own since I was your age,
我一直都是靠自己 从未依赖过别人
and I've never relied on anyone but myself.
那你的那个“不是朋友”的人呢?
What about your not-friend?
我从未依赖过阿宝
I never relied on Po.
我只是被迫跟他一起
I was stuck with him.
他给我的就只有… -那张地图?
All I got from him was-- -That map?
嘿 看啊 我们到了
Hey, look. We're here.
是香料集市
The spice market.
通往沙漠的大门
The Gateway to the Desert.
那里超危险的
It's super dangerous.
我一定能在那里救你一命
I can definitely save your life there.
你可以送我去集市
You may walk me to the market.
但之后 你要保证一定会回家
Then promise me you'll go home.
我以我的宝剑起誓
On my sword, I give you my word.
起身吧 小家伙
Then rise, little one.
我叫拉碧
Rabi.
带路吧
And lead the way.
他是阿宝 他在穿越灌木
♪ He's Po, Po! And he's trudging through brush ♪
寻找武高手套 他神色匆忙
♪ To return the WuGao Gauntlet You know he's in a rush ♪
一直往前冲 他必须穿越沙漠
♪ And he'll go, go! The desert he must cross ♪
唯一的问题是 他好像…
♪ Only problem is that he's kinda ♪
迷失了方向
super lost.
地图上说沙漠在南边 但哪边是南边?
The map said the desert was south. But which way is south?
“你方向感糟透了” 谁问你了?
"You're terrible at directions." Who asked you?
太好了
Yeah!
魏民?
Weimin?
求你了 拜托别伤害我 对不起
Please. Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
好吧 失落之师的其他人呢?
Alright, where's the rest of the Forbidden Company?
我不知道
I, I don't know.
我的绳子松了 所以我就去追了
My rope was loose, so I just ran for it.
我要被炒鱿鱼了 我要被赶出失落之师了
I am so gonna get fired. I'll be forbidden from the Forbidden Company.
你杀了我吧 反正我已经完蛋了
You might as well just kill me, 'cause my life's over.
你知道哪边是南边吗?
Do you know which way is south?
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 你打不过我的
Sorry you couldn't defeat me.
祝你找到新工作
Good luck with the job though.
嘿
Uh, hey.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表