剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
维露卡女士
Oh, Lady Veruca.
女王陛下 您那么晚召见我
Your Majesty. You grace me at quite the late hour.
是的 你也知道
Yes, um, you see,
我在晚膳时吃了很多奶酪
I enjoyed a generous helping of royal cheese at supper.
所以我好像需要来个皇家清肠 如果你能帮我的话
And it seems I'm in need of a royal flush, if you will.
立刻照办
Oh. Right away, ma'am.
一点艾蒿 一点墨角藻
A bit of mugwort. A pinch of bladderwrack.
谢谢 小姐们
Thank you, ladies.
正好你在
Whilst I have you,
我在考虑任命埃弗雷德爵士 为我的新任兵戈大♥师♥
I was thinking of appointing Sir Alfred as my new Master of War.
有意思
Hm. Interesting.
你觉得这明智吗?
Do you not think it wise?
作为您的皇家顾问
As your loyal advisor…
我只想为您呈上最好最棒的 女王陛下
I only ever want what's best for you, my Queen.
过来 你这个讨厌的家伙
Come on, you little blighter.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
没有地图 没有线索
No map, no leads.
我在流血 你还拖后腿
I'm bleeding out and you're lagging behind!
坐牢让你变成了个废物
Prison made you useless.
快走 还要我背你吗?
Keep moving. Or do I need to carry you…
谁是废物?
Useless, eh?
隐身
Stealth.
隐蔽
Camouflage.
偷袭
Sneak attack!
不把“偷袭”喊出来 才是正确的偷袭策略
A good strategy for a sneak attack is to not yell "sneak attack."
对 当然我知道 这只是练习
Yeah, no, totally. I know. Just, like, practicing.
偷袭
Sneak attack.
我们使用那个拇指时
When we use that thumb,
克劳斯和维露卡就会被吸过来
Klaus and Veruca will be pulled right to us.
我计划好了
Oh, I got a plan.
这个行动名就叫“大熊座行动”
And its name is Operation Ursa Major.
你根本还用不到什么大熊前 手套就会把你碾碎
The gauntlet would mash you before you even got to the Ursa part.
我们不能让手套来搅局
We need to take that gauntlet out of the equation.
这远不是随便耍一下就能了事的
And we need a lot more than a belly bump.
嘿 你没事吧?饿了吗?
Hey, you okay? You hungry?
每当我想找吃的时 就会这样望着远方
I always get that faraway look when I'm looking for food. Far away.
我只是…
I just…
这是我第一次差点就能抓住 克劳斯和维露卡
I've never been this close to capturing Klaus and Veruca before.
这一切必须万无一失
We have to get this absolutely right.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的 我不会让你失望的 布蕾德
I do. I won't let you down, Blade.
那么这位侍童
Then, Page,
你骑士生涯的第二课来了
it's time you have your next lesson in knighthood.
鞠躬很奇怪吗?这更像是功夫里的
Oh, is it weird to bow? That's more of a kung fu thing.
那骑士该怎么做?屈膝? 不 肯定得是有点难度的
What's the knight thing? Curtsy? No, it's gotta be something tough.
备用计划依旧是大熊座行动
Plan B is still Operation Ursa Major.
克劳斯 醒醒
Klaus! Klaus. Wake up! Wake up.
克劳斯 你又撞到脑袋了 醒醒 -你在干…
Klaus! You hit your head again. Wake up!
你怎么了?你以前可是女王的大♥法♥师
What's the matter with you? You were once the Queen's archmage,
现在你就是一头发疯的动物
and now you're just nothing but a crazy animal.
我是张蒲 啦啦啦
♪ I am Changpu, la la la ♪
我爱蘑菇 啦啦啦
♪ I love mushrooms, la la la ♪
张蒲蘑菇 啦啦…
♪ Changpu mushrooms Changpu mushrooms, la la ♪
影子 陌生人
Shadow, stranger!
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, love.
妈呀 你好 丰收节快乐
Oh, my. Hello. Happy harvest to you.
确实是大丰收 这该够一整个村子的了吧
Quite the harvest, indeed. Looks like enough for a whole village, eh?
我不能跟陌生人说 我们的秘密村庄的事 我…
I am forbidden from telling strangers about our secret village. I, uh--
天啊 张蒲
Oh, dang it!
你不能跟我说的那个村庄里 有医生吗?
And this village that you didn't tell me about, it's got a doctor?
听好了 阿宝
Listen up, Po.
这次训练可能会让你非常疲惫 痛苦 将你逼至绝境
This training will be grueling, painful, and may push you to your absolute limit.
若你能通过 我就提携你为扈从
And should you excel, I will advance you to the level of squire.
扈从?真的吗?那离骑士就差一步了
Squire? Squire! That's just one step below knight!
好 我要学什么?
Okay, so like, what am I learning?
解除敌人的武器
How to disarm the enemy.
简单演习一下
It's a simple maneuver.
敌人正与你对峙
The enemy charges at you.
好
Okay.
好 我来了
Alright, here I come. Whoo!
叔叔?阿姨?祖母?曾外祖母?
Uncle? Auntie? Grandma? Second cousin twice removed?
然后你只要拿走…
And then, you simply remove the--
成功 接下来怎么把手套脱下来?
Ha! Nailed it. Now, what's the move to get the glove off?
就是刚才那样 都被你毁了
That was the move. You ruined it.
你说使出我的全力 所以我…
Well, you said to give it all I've got, so I…
我们对调一下角色
Let's reverse roles.
记住 照我刚才那样做 准备好了吗?
Remember, do exactly as I did. Ready?
不错 作为侍童来说 但我依然可以…
Not bad. For a page. But you see, I can still--
大熊座
Ursa Major!
这样对吗?
Was that right?
不对 大错特错
No! No, that was not right.
你踹开我做什么? 我的招数不是那样的
What's with the gut check? That's not how the move works.
你的招数不太管用 所以我撒了一些佐料
Well, your move didn't totally work, so I threw some mustard on it.
弹一弹肚子 附加句口号♥
And a little belly bump, a little catchphrase, kapow!
那甚至都不算功夫招数吧?
Is that even a kung fu move?
如果功夫大♥师♥做了 那就是功夫招数
If a kung fu master does it, then it's a kung fu move.
你能不能就按我说的做?
Will you please just do as I've asked?
好吧 你说了算
Okay, okay. Whatever you say.
把手套给我
Give me the glove.
我们再来一遍 侍童
Let's go again, Page.
还要多久?我累了
How much further? I'm getting tired.
如果我们一起拉的话…
Maybe i-if we both pulled--
其实这样挺好 我一直想多锻炼上身
A-Actually, this is great. I-I've been meaning to do more upper body.
如果你不赶紧治好我弟弟 你就跟你的上身说再见吧
If you don't get my brother fixed up soon, you won't have an upper body.
很古色古香的优美村子
So very pretty and quaint.
真招人厌
I hate it.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 正如妖精预言的那样 丰收节即将来临
The harvest arrives soon, sisters. Just as the Yaojing foretold.
张蒲回来了 -丰收节快乐
Changpu has returned. -Happy harvest.
丰收节快乐 张蒲 -太好了
Happy harvest, Changpu. -Yay!
丰收节 太棒了
Harvest! Woohoo!
我回来了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我还带了旅者…
I'm back, sisters. And with traveler--
你们好啊 女士们、先生们…
Hello, ladies and gentle-- Mm…
没有男的 随便了
Huh. No gentlemen. No matter.
这里谁管事?
Who's in charge here?
怎么了?我们都是
Why, we all are.
但我代表妖精发言 她在我体内流淌
But I speak for the Yaojing, and she flows through me.
宛如一条迷人、清新的山涧
Like a gorgeous fresh mountain stream.
妖精要你把这个写下来 张蒲
Ooh, the Yaojing demands you write that down, Changpu.
“宛如一条迷人、清新的山涧” 非常适合本周新闻
"Like a gorgeous fresh mountain stream." Perfect for this week's newsletter.
“在我体内流淌 宛如山涧”
"Flows through me, like a stream."
山涧 -山涧
Mountain stream. -Mountain stream.
清新 -清新
Fresh. -Fresh.
清新的山涧
Fresh mountain stream.
妖精?
Uh, the Yaojing?
她是我们伟大无形的精神
She is our great, unseen spirit.
这座虔诚的丛林村庄里 都是她神秘纯洁的女儿
This humble forest village maintains the mystic purity of all of her daughters,
我是她的祭司
and I am her high priestess.
我们的神明
Our lady! -Our lady!
她心系所有村民 -我们的神明 我们爱她
She cares for us all. -Our lady. We love her.
听着
Look here.
我需要有人帮我弟弟疗伤 立刻带我们去找你们的医生
I need someone to patch my brother up. So take us to your doctor, now.
你说“弟弟”?
Did you say "brother"?
他来了
He's here.
他来了 -终于
He's here. -At last.
天啊 -他来了
Ooh!
大家都闭嘴
Shut it, everyone.
我很乐意帮忙 你真的需要这把刀吗?
Happy to help. Do you really need the knife?
这是我的幸运剁肉刀
It's my lucky cleaver.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表