剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
What?!
就是这里
That's it.
高里的书房♥
Gao's workshop!
喂 我的车
Hey, my cart!
这一天是我从小一直以来的梦想
I've been dreaming about this day since I was a kid.
高里会告诉我们失落之城在哪 给我签名
Gao can tell us where the Lost City is, he'll sign my book,
然后他会想写关于 阿宝大侠和布蕾德大侠的故事
then he'll probably wanna write a series about Wandering Po and Wandering Blade,
再给我签名 一切回归正轨
sign a few more books, and then it's back on track.
你拿不到签名了
You're not getting that signed.
我还以为你扮成迷惑竹大♥师♥会知道
I'd think someone in a Bamboozle costume would know.
知道什么?
Know what?
高里在三个月前死了
Gao died three months ago.
你不是他的书迷吗?
I thought you were a fan of this author's works?
我曾是 我是 我只是…
I was. I-I am! I just…
天啊 太悲伤了
Wow. This is so sad.
都给我回去
Will you people just go home?!
我父亲死了 没有书了 结束了
My father is dead. There are no more books. It's done!
都给我出去 让我安静安静
So get out of here and leave me alone!
高里有儿子?
Gao has a son?
高里有儿子
Gao has a son!
也许他知道失落之城在哪
Maybe he knows the location of the Lost City.
你好 我是超级粉丝…
Hi there. Huge fan of--
你不懂 我们有使命在身…
No, no, no, you don't understand. We're on a mission--
你们这些书迷自以为 拥有我的父亲 但不是的
You fans think you own my father. But you don't.
他是我的父亲
He's my dad.
我只想要安安静静的
I just want some peace and quiet.
趁我还没鸣锣 都滚出我的房♥子
So get away from my house, before I sound the alarm!
你不懂 我们想阻止无尽火焰之鞭
You don't understand. We're on a mission to stop the Whip of Endless Flame
落入恶人之手
from falling into the wrong hands.
长齿大♥师♥的努力即将功亏一篑
Everything Master Long-Tooth worked for is at stake.
你父亲知道长鞭在哪
Your father knew where that whip ended up,
如果书房♥里有完结篇
and if the final issue is in that workshop,
就有可能解救中国
it could save China!
你们这些书迷总是动不动就生死攸关
Oh, it's always life and death with you fanboys.
听好了 任何人都不许跨入书房♥
Mark my words: no one is getting into that workshop,
任何人都不许碰完结篇
and no one will ever touch that final issue.
天啊
Oh, man…
你笑什么?
What are you so happy about?
你没听到吗?
Weren't you listening?
他刚才承认了里面有完结篇
He just admitted the final issue is up there.
布蕾德…
Blade, we--
布蕾德?
Blade?
布蕾德 你在干吗?
Blade, what are you doing?!
我要…
Just gonna…
安静
Sh!
太棒了
Awesome!
专注
Stay focused.
尽快找到书 然后出去
We just need to find the book and get out.
遵命
Whatever you say.
你们在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?
居然擅闯我父亲的书房♥?
Invading my father's workspace?
够了
Enough is enough.
我要鸣锣了
I'm sounding the alarm.
求你了 小高
Please! Gao Junior.
我叫阿劳
It's Lao.
阿劳 你父亲写的一切都是真的
Lao. Everything your dad wrote about is real.
如果我们不看完结篇 大家都会死的
If we don't read that comic, we're all gonna die.
你们疯了
You really are crazy, aren't you?
我们只是想看
We just want to read it.
放下它
Unhand that!
等等
Wait!
不要
No! No!
求你了 你必须帮我们阻止那两只黄鼠狼
Please. You gotta help us stop the two weasels.
如果他们…
If they--
不要 -不要
No! -No!
我还没读呢
I haven't read it yet. I haven't read it yet!
你还没看你父亲画的 最后一部连环画?
You haven't read your dad's final comic?
我和我父亲总是一起看初稿
My dad and I, we always read the first drafts together.
但他去世了
But then… he died.
这是我能看的他的最后一本书了
This is the last thing of his I'll ever read.
我还没有准备好让它完结
And I'm just not ready for it to be over.
立刻出去 出去
Now, get out. Get out!
求你了
Please.
这是我父亲仅有的遗物了
It's all I have of my father.
这把剑是我哥哥的
This sword belonged to my brother.
也是他留给我的仅有的遗物
It's all I have left of him.
它太过珍贵 所以好几年 我都没有用过它
It always seemed too precious to wield, so for years, I didn't.
毕竟这是他的剑
It was his sword,
不是我的
not mine.
如果我用了 那就意味着 他真的不会回来了
And if I were to use it, it would mean he really wasn't coming back.
但征战沙场才是这把剑存在的意义
But this sword was meant to be swung.
它是为了守护无助之人而存在的 我哥也是那么用它的
Its purpose is to defend the helpless, the way my brother did.
而阅读是书存在的意义
And books are meant to be read.
高里之子 阿劳
Lao, son of Gao.
你父亲的书可能拯救这个世界
Your father may have written something that could save the world.
请让我们看这本书
Please, let us read this book.
你愿意…
Would…
你愿意跟我一起看吗?
Would you like to read it with me?
荣幸之至
It would be an honor.
你不行
Not you.
好吧 那你们…
Uh, okay, okay. Just, you know,
你们大声读出来 好好描述一下画面 好吗?
read it out loud and describe the pictures real good?
历经千辛后 长齿大♥师♥来到了失落之城
At long last, Master Long-Tooth reached the Lost City.
准备将无尽火焰之鞭封印
She was ready to seal the whip away,
将其深埋于地下 随时间消逝
bury it deep where it would be lost to time.
但她突然想到
But then, she received a vision.
仅仅只是将长鞭埋藏是件愚蠢的事
Simply hiding the whip would be a fool's mistake.
若她不将长鞭的危害告诉世人
Unless she shared knowledge of this weapon's danger,
后代总会有人找到它
future generations would inevitably find it,
再次铸成大错
and repeat her mistakes.
于是她将自己的故事 告诉了失落之城的人♥民♥
Instead, she passed her tale on to the people of the Lost City,
并由他们世代看管无尽火焰之鞭
who watched over the endless flame forevermore.
唯一真正终结故事的方式…
For the only way to truly complete a story…
“就是将它与他人分享”
"…is to share it with others."
我不应该独占他的故事
I shouldn't keep his work to myself.
故事应该与他人分享
It deserves to be shared.
对
Mm-hm.
谢谢你 勇敢的武士
Thank you, brave warrior.
还有你
And you,
咋咋呼呼的傻子
loud nerd.
嘿
Hey…
阿劳 书里提到长鞭被藏在了失落之城
Lao. The book mentions a Lost City where the whip is hidden.
你父亲知道那在哪吗?
Do you think your father knew how to get there?
这个嘛
Hm…
天啊
Oh…
我就觉得这个地方很眼熟
I knew this looked familiar.
在无尽沙漠里 从这南行一千哩 穿过香料集市
In the Endless Desert, a hundred miles south of here, past the spice market,
有座像这样的山脉
there's a mountain range that looks just like this.
在我小时候 我父亲经常带我去那里
My dad used to take me all the time when I was a kid.
他一定知道我能认出来
He must have known I'd recognize it.
伟大的父爱、精彩的伏笔
Dad stuff, and geeky Easter eggs.
感动死我了 天啊
Kill me. Aw, man.
往南走
Walk the road south
直到看到像这样的山脉
until you see a mountain range that looks just like this one.
穿过山脉 我相信 你就能找到你们要找的城市
Once you cross it, I bet you'll find your city.
这张地图给你
This map is for you.
这本书 我要分享给所有人
The rest is for everyone else.
这书很不错
You know, this isn't half bad.
他画的打斗场景很精彩
He has a flourish for fight scenes.
我很高兴你今天
It was cool seeing you open up today.
对阿劳和那个小姑娘敞开了心扉
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表