剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
“幸运”
Oh, lucky.
好吧 跟我来
Hm, fair enough. Follow me.
嘿 你 别忘了我哥哥
Hey, you. Don't forget my brother.
什么?我在哪?
What? Where am I?
你们是谁?
What are you?
我死了吗?
Am I dead?
你想得美
You wish, you wish.
烟熏味 仿佛在啜饮篝火
Mm, smoky. Like sipping a campfire.
你管这叫茶?跟洗袜子水一样
You call that tea? Tastes like sock juice.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
享受劳动的果实
Enjoying the fruits of my labor.
妖精已经好几个月没派旅者来了
It's been months since the Yaojing sent a traveler.
我们还担心是不是惹恼了她
We were starting to worry we'd angered her.
张蒲总是惹她生气
I mean, Changpu angers her so often.
确实 我总那样
Oh, it's true, I'm a lot.
这个嘛
Well…
我非常感激妖精
I cannot thank the Yaojing enough.
我觉得好多了
Feels better already.
实际上 我什么都感觉不到
In fact, I don't feel much of anything.
等等 这里面有什么?
Wait, what's in this stuff?
一会你就知道了
Well, you see,
我们一般是不允许男性 踏入我们的秘密村庄的
usually we do not allow men into our secret village.
没错 -男人都不可信
No. Never. -They can't be trusted.
但你来得正是时候…
But you happen to have arrived just in time for…
正赶上丰收节
the harvest.
丰收节?听起来不错
Harvest? Oh, that sounds great.
有吃的吗?
Will there be any food?
你们在做…
Oi, what are you…
小心我…
Say, I'll…
我们一般不对女性下手
We don't usually care for a lady,
但谁能拒绝妖精赐予的 丰饶的丰收呢?
but, who are we to refuse the Yaojing's abundant harvest.
一切都如我预言
Everything I foretold.
什么?
Mm?
她们去哪了?
Where did they go?
我们什么时候开饭?
When are we eating?
蠢货
You idiot.
我们就是她们的食物
We're the harvest.
阿宝
Po.
好 训练结束
Okay. Lesson over. Lesson over.
什么?不 对不起
What? No, no, no, I'm sorry.
我不撒佐料了 我会完全按你教的做
I'll take the mustard off and do it exactly like you showed me.
这不是你 阿宝
It's not you, Po.
这一刻在这15年里的每一天 都在我脑中排演
I've imagined this moment every day for 15 years.
他们意识到自己逃无可逃
The day they realize that there's no more running…
我挥的每一剑都必须完美无无误
I have to be perfect in every swing of my sword.
因为只有这样
Because if I am,
我才能直视他们的双眼说
I may look them in the eyes and finally say,
“我以英国女王陛下的名义
"In the name of Her Majesty the Queen of England,
以谋杀英国骑士萨克森护卫之子
I place you under arrest for the murder of Sir Alfred of Landreth,
兰德雷斯埃弗雷德爵士的罪名 逮捕你们”
Son of the Saxon Guard, Knight of England."
如果我做不到呢?
What if I can't do it?
我们再来一遍
Let's go again.
漂亮
Pretty.
我不能再被关起来了
I will not be locked up again.
我无法呼吸 无法思考
I can't breathe. I can't think.
整个房♥间都在旋转
The room is spinning.
房♥间在旋转…
Spinny-spin the room…
维露卡 月亮出来了
Veruca, the moon's out.
你可以用你的力量了
You could use those powers of yours.
你还不懂吗?
Don't you understand?
我之前能感受到与大地相连 手中仿佛有根长线
I used to feel connected to the Earth, like a thread in my hand.
但现在线被切断了
But that thread's been cut.
不管我再怎么伸手去探寻 却无法得到
I can reach out and feel for it all I want, but it's never there.
无法得到…
Not there…
带走他
Take him.
开饭了? -克劳斯
Are we eating now? Oh! Ouch! -Klaus. Klaus.
痛 等等 -如果他要死 只能死在我手上
No, Klaus. Wait! -If anyone's gonna kill him, it's me.
等等 我们去哪? -不 克劳西
Wait, where are we going? Veruca! -No! Klausy!
维露卡 -别害怕 姐妹
Veruca -Oh, fear not, sister.
他会去到妖精那边 至于你…
He goes to the Yaojing. And you?
你将更我们一起享用点心
You will join us for dessert.
维露卡
Veruca! Veruca!
以谋杀埃弗雷德爵士的罪名
Seize the fugitive!
抓住那名逃犯
For the murder of Sir Alfred.
你们不能逮捕我 蠢货 我是女王的法师
You can't arrest me, you dolt. I'm the Queen's mage.
我们就是奉她指令来的 你一直在计划背叛她
We're here on her orders. You've been plotting to betray her.
背叛?
Betrayal? Ha!
我做了我该做的事 就算重来一遍 我依然会做
I did what I had to do, and I'd do it again.
放了我 放开
Now, let me go! Lemme!
一切还没有结束
This isn't over.
给我等到夜晚降临
Just you wait until nightfall.
放我出去
Lemme out!
月亮…
The moon…
不
No!
维露卡
Veruca!
找到你了
I found you.
过了15年了 我终于找到你了
After 15 years, I found you.
克劳斯?克劳西?
Klaus? Klausy?
克劳斯 克劳斯…
Klaus. Klaus!
其他人呢?
Where is everyone?
其他法师?
The other mages?
都走了
Gone.
只剩我们了
It's up to us now.
克劳斯
Klaus.
月亮
The moon.
等等 你们不能吃我 我又瘦又腥
Wait, wait, wait. You can't eat me. I'm very lean. And-And gamey.
而且我听说黄鼠狼的肉 胆固醇含量很高
Plus, I hear weasel's meat is very high in cholesterol.
停下 拜托 好烫
Stop, please. Hot. Hot!
妖精将你带到了我们的丰收节 你就该满足了
Be comforted knowing that the Yaojing has brought you for the harvest.
更何况你不是 我们第一次抓到的黄鼠狼
And besides, you're not my first weasel.
不
Oh no!
是妖精 妖精!
It's the Yaojing. Yaojing!
维露卡 她找到了
Veruca! She found it.
是妖精 -你们要遭殃了
Oh, you're in for it now.
我不懂 她是真的?
I-I don't understand. She's real?
对 她是真的 正如我所预言
Oh, she's real. Just, uh, just as I foretold.
而你们…你们所有人都惹怒了她
And you, all of you angered her.
特别是你
One more than the others.
你不可能是妖精 因为她是我捏造的
You can't be the Yaojing, because I made her up.
你说得没错
You're right.
我比她还要可怕
I'm far worse.
天啊
Oh.
你怎么做到…
How… How did you…
口♥技♥ 用腹语发出男孩的声音
Threw my voice. Ventriloquism lessons as a boy.
这是没用的
It's useless.
嘿
Hey.
也许你只是想太多了
Maybe you're just too in your head about it.
你计划了那么多年 但没有一件事是按你计划进行的
You've been planning it for 15 years, but nothing ever goes the way you plan it.
有时你只需前进 寻找其他办法
Sometimes you've just gotta bust a move and find a new way.
也许可以就让你去抓他们
You might as well just catch them yourself.
英国的大♥法♥师回归了
The Archmage of England has returned.
你找到那根线了
You, you found the thread.
弟弟 这多亏了你和月亮
Thanks to you, brother. And the moon.
英国是我们的了
England will be ours.
我们要在那里建立我们应得的王国
And from there, we will build the empire we've always deserved!
布蕾德 我会在你准备好后带他们过来
Blade, we'll only bring them to us when you're ready.
但那里没有这个村庄的立足之地
But this village will have no place in it.
或者就现在吧
Or maybe now's good.
这个…
Um…
你们好?
Hi?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表