剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
但若一旦你集齐四样武器
But once you bring all four together,
被它们封印的灵魂 就能被释放 为我们所用
the souls inside come out to play, play, play!
你知道这些武器能召唤恶灵吗?
Did you know about this whole evil army of resurrected monsters thingy with the weapons?
要是知道 你不觉得我早跟你说了吗?
You don't think I would have mentioned it?
沟通又不是你的强项
Communication isn't exactly your strong suit.
我给你个机会 熊猫
I'm giving you one chance, Pandy.
跟我走吧
Join me.
什么?等等 什么?
What? Wait, what?
不行
No. No way.
就算再过上百万年 我也绝不会…
Not in a hundred thousand million years would I ever,
你懂的 连想都不会想…
you know, even consider possibly thinking--
行吧 懂了
Yeah, yeah, got it.
那太可惜了
Your loss!
我可抢手了
I'm a catch!
你看到了吗?
Whoa! Did you see that?
阿宝
Po!
这一刻 我等了15年了
I've been waiting for this for 15 years.
我该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
那晚如果不是你 我们早就死透了
If you hadn't shown up that night, we'd be deady, dead, dead!
你是我们的救星
Our hero.
天啊
Ow!
看招
Take that! -Whoo!
什么?
Huh?
你知道怎么用吗?
Do you know what you're doing?
我找到窍门了
Oh, I'm getting the hang of it.
看到你俩重归于好可真好
Isn't it peachy to see you two back together again?
布蕾德 你没事吧?
Blade, are you okay?
结束了 笨熊们
It's over, bears.
还没…
Not so--
还没完…
Not so fa--
鞭子呢?
Where is it?
你在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
布蕾德 我们得赶紧走
Blade, we gotta go.
不
No.
两个神武都在他们手上 我们打不过的
Uh… Two magical weapons. No magical weapons.
也许我只能为任务而活
Maybe I'm not more than my mission.
布蕾德
Blade!
好好想想 阿宝 有什么办法
Okay, think, Po. What do we do? What do we do?
好
Okay.
我跟你走 维露卡
I'll come with you, Veruca.
我…
My…
亲爱的…
l-love…
但你得放了布蕾德
But you gotta leave Blade alone.
好吧 交易告吹 我懂了
Ah, offer's off the table, got it.
嗯
Hm.
鞭子是我的
That's my whip.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
不
No!
不
No!
你逗我玩呢?
You can't be serious.
布蕾德
Blade!
放手
Let go!
不行
I can't!
暗夜黑钢
Black Steel of the Equinox!
你放走了他们
You let them get away.
我不得不 我不能让他们…
I had to. I couldn't let them--
天啊
Oh…
谢谢
Thank you.
换作是你 你也会这么做的
You would have done the same for me.
不是这个 是谢谢你做我朋友
No. For being my friend.
我的第一个朋友
My first friend.
我不该骗你的
And I shouldn't have lied to you.
我的眼泪快止不住了
You're making water come out of my eyes.
我们不知道他们去了哪里 也没有武器能抓住他们
We don't know where they're headed, and we have no weapon that can match them.
并非如此
Uh, not quite true!
你怎么…
How did you--
鞭子在你这 那他们拿的是什么?
If you have the whip, what do they have?
备个赝品总是好的
Always good to have a fake.
你替换了鞭子?
You switched it out?
怎么?你要帮我们吗?
So what, you want to help us now?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
但我们的目标是一致的
But, we are after the same things.
我要集齐四件天上武器 鞭子只是我的第一步
The whip was supposed to be the first on my hunt for all four Tianshang Weapons.
但现在… -打住
But now-- -Uh, no, no, no.
如果你想跟我儿子说话 就得先经过我
If you wanna say something to my son, you say it to me first,
然后我再酌情考虑转达
and then maybe I'll tell him.
你也一样
Same goes for you, still.
我们还没完
We aren't done.
爸爸 没事了 你知道去哪找别的武器?
Dad, it's okay. You know how to find the other weapons?
你可能要付出比你预想更多的代价
It may cost more than you're willing to pay.
很有说服力
Hm, sounds promising.
可惜我们要回家了 马上要错过晚餐高峰了
Uh, too bad we're heading home. We're late for the dinner rush.
我必须得去 爸爸
I have to go, Dad.
你听到克劳斯和维露卡说的
You heard Klaus and Veruca.
如果我们不阻止他们 他们就会召唤死尸大军统治世界
If we don't stop them, they're gonna resurrect the evil army and take over the world.
就算为此 我不得不相信一个假骑士…
So if that means I have to trust a fake knight…
这就有点刻薄了
Seems a bit harsh.
和一个骗子盗贼… -请叫我骗子盗贼大♥师♥
And a con artist slash thief… -Master con artist slash thief.
我也必须这么做
Then that's what I have to do.
我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
抱歉 什么?
I'm sorry, what?
你少管 你这冒牌骑士
Stay out of this, Meandering Knife.
我不会让你一个人跟这两个人去的
I'm not gonna let you do this alone, with the two of them.
你需要有人保护 而这是我的职责
You clearly need someone to protect you, and that's always been my job.
那我们开始寻找武器吧
Then we're off on a treasure hunt.
为此 我们要离开中国
And that means we're leaving China.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表