剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
我要去…给灌木浇浇水
I need to… water the shrubs.
谢谢 去吧
Thank you, go on.
我拿到了 我拿到地图了
I got it. I got the map.
“黎明的月亮 残缺的太阳”
"Dawning moon. Waning sun."
好像都是暗号♥
I think it's all in code.
“我空落落的心在跳动时回响”
"My empty heart echoes as it beats."
这不是暗号♥ 是诗
It's not code, it's poetry.
我收下了
I'm keeping this.
不 他们人太多了
Oh no. No, there's too many of them.
你不是功夫大♥师♥吗?
Are you a kung fu master or not?
为什么突然变得那么害怕?
Why are you suddenly afraid of everything?
阿宝
Po!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我想家了
I miss my home.
听我说 阿宝 我们会从这出去的
Listen to me, Po. We will get out of here.
这是我给你的承诺
That's a promise I make to you.
好
Okay, okay.
救命
Help.
现在 跟我一起战斗
Now, fight with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我…
I, uh…
也许我已经不复往年了
Perhaps I am not the guardian I once was.
但你们证明了自己
You, however, have proven yourself.
你们两个都是
You both have.
噢!嗯?嗯?
Ooh! Mm-hm. Mm?
我想我们是时候该走了
Now, I think it's time we go.
我们?你要跟我们一起走吗?
We? You're coming with us?
是的
Ah, yes.
再见了 我的爱
Goodbye, my love.
我保证会坚守你的传承 用生命守护鞭子…
I promise to honor your legacy. To protect the whip with my life--
对 我们出去吧
Yeah, yeah. Let's get outta here.
成功了
It's working.
加把劲
Come on.
快走
Go!
快
Come on!
布蕾德?
Blade?
阿宝
Po!
不
Oh no.
这个…
Hm…
如果我看得没错 失落之城应该就在这座小丘后
If we've read the map correctly, the city should be over this hill.
不
No.
不
No!
应该就在这里才对
It has to be here somewhere.
不许动地图
No map.
我们就把他丢在这吧
Let's leave him here.
然后去哪?
And go where?
再靠近一步 我就…
One more step, and I'll…
冷静 科林
Calm down, Colin.
我是想帮你治疗腿伤
I'm going to help fix your leg.
不许耍花招
No tricks.
痊愈了
It healed.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你们…
You…
你们…
You…
你们是法师
You're mages.
这个…
Uh…
干得漂亮 克劳斯 非常优秀
Great, Klaus. Just great.
阿宝 你能听见我吗?
Po, can you hear me?
后退 我要用鞭子了
Stand back. I'm going to use the whip.
什么?
Huh?
什么?
What?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不…
No, no, no, no, no!
好了 阿宝
Okay, Po.
没事的 冷静
It's okay, just calm down.
你一定能想到办法的
You can figure this out.
一定有出口的
There's a way out.
一定有出口的 一定会有的
There's a way out. There's gotta be a way out.
一定会有出口的
There's gotta be a way out.
根本没有出口
There's no way out.
阿宝? -什么?
Oh, Po? -Huh?
什么?
Whoa!
你好啊 儿子
Hello, son.
不 我已经开始发疯了
Oh no! I'm losing my mind already.
还是说我已经死了?我们都死了?
Or am I dead? Are we both dead?
不 小蠢蛋 你没死
No, no, silly. You're not dead.
我只是你焦虑中幻想出来的虚像而已
I'm merely a figment of your anxiety.
这样啊
Ah… Phew!
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我答应过你会常回去看看的
I made a promise. I told you I'd always come home.
但要是我出不去呢?
But what if I don't make it out?
要是我让你失望了呢?
What if I let you down?
阿宝 你永远不会让我失望的
Po, you could never let me down.
你的精神一直与家同在
A piece of you is always home,
家也一直与你同在
and a piece of home is always with you.
你可以屈服
You can surrender,
或唤醒自己的力量度过难关
or you can summon the strength I know you have
我知道你拥有那种力量
to get through this.
相信我 你大拇指拥有的力量
Ah, believe me, you have more strength in your thumb
比很多人全身的力量都要强大
than most people do in their whole bodies.
谢谢 爸爸 我确实有
Thanks, Dad. I do have it in me.
我居然能虚构出你和这段对话 这不是很酷吗?
I mean, I did imagine you and this whole conversation. Kinda awesome.
是的 阿宝 很酷 但是记住我说的
Oh yes, yes, Po. That is awesome, but listen to what I'm saying.
你大拇指拥有的力量
You have more strength in your thumb…
比很多人全身的力量都要强大
than people do in their whole bodies.
你的大拇指
In your thumb!
另一只 儿子
The other thumb, son!
你不是鞭子的守护者 你不是失落之城的人 你骗我
You're not the Protector of the Whip. You're not from the Lost City. You lied.
你究竟是谁?
Who are you really?
我是露米尼 来自赖布尔的盗贼
I am Rukhmini, the Raider of Raipur.
盗贼?你是小偷?
Raider? You're a thief?
是寻宝猎人
A treasure hunter.
现在 我自♥由♥了 又拿到了鞭子
And now that I have my freedom and the whip,
我将再一次声名远扬
oh, my name will be known once more!
但你把鞭子给我了
Actually, you gave me the whip.
我并没有
Oh, actually, I didn't.
我要把它卖♥♥给中国皇帝 赚一大笔钱 拿到我该得的
I'll sell it to the Emperor of China for a fortune and get what I deserve.
我不能让你拿走它
I can't let you take that whip.
我在你出生前就干这行当了
I've been doing this since before you were born.
你根本不是我的对手
You're no match.
我只是想帮你
I was trying to help.
我不需要法师的帮助 -“微妙又甜美
I don't need the help of mages. -"Ever subtle, ever sweet."
缠绕交织 我俩的灵魂相会” -你偷了我的日记?
"Twisted and twined, our souls do meet." -You stole my journal?
好 大拇指
Alright, thumb.
向我证明你也有天上法力
Tell me you've got some of that Tianshang magic, too.
天啊
Whoa!
什么?
Huh?
天啊
Whoa!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
不是我 是手套
It wasn't me, it was the gauntlet.
我的胳膊!
My arm!
不
No!
妈呀
Oi!
天啊
Ah!
“窈窕淑女 我的心为你跳动”
"For the maiden fair, my heart does beat."
多情科林 这位幸运的女士是谁?
Colin Wolin, who's the lucky lady?
天啊
Whoa!
天啊
Oh!
你不是被困住了吗?
Aren't you supposed to be trapped?
你不是瘦弱的老太婆吗?
Aren't you supposed to be a frail old lady?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表