剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
什么?
Huh?
你是那个小女孩
You're that little girl.
我已经不是小女孩了
Not so little anymore.
什么?
Huh?
你已经什么都不是了
Not so anything anymore!
不
No!
我们又见面了
'Ello 'ello again.
松手 熊猫
Hands off, panda.
快走
Come on, then.
不 怎么又是那个家伙?
Oh no, not this guy again.
我百分之90确定 他不是我们这边的
90% sure he's not on our side.
百分之99确定
Ninety-nine.
你认识他?
You know this person?
我不是靠自己一个人逃出来的
I didn't exactly escape the Forbidden Company, okay?
是这个可怕的钩索发射男 把他们干掉的
Creepy McRopelauncher took them out.
快松开
Come on.
就差一点了 我快…
A little more. I just gotta…
我觉得我…
I think I got…
快啊
Come on.
谢了
Thanks.
走
Come on!
我就知道
I knew it!
你是在乎我的
You do care.
对不起 我不需要一个 像魏民那样只说好话的人
And I'm sorry. I don't need a yes-man like Weimin.
我的人生已经够顺风顺水了
My life's been too easy already.
我需要有个像你这样的人逼我一把
I need someone like you to push me.
我们是同伴…
We're partners--
这可不太妙
That's not good.
我很高兴我们又能一起合作了
I'm so glad we can work together again.
阿宝 我们前有致命沙尘暴
Po! There's a deadly sandstorm in front of us
后有人追杀我们
and a person behind us who wants to kill us.
你真的要现在跟我说这些吗?
Should we really be talking about this right now?
我们又是一伙的了吗?
So there's a "we" again?
如果我们一起能打倒他们的话
If you think "we" can take them.
当然
Yeah!
嘿
Boom!
一下救了两条命 人情还清
Two lives saved. Life debt repaid.
拉碧亚?
Rabia?
你把我们拽进了地下隧♥道♥?
You dropped us into an underground tunnel?
等等 她是村子里那个小女孩?
Wait, this is that little girl from the village?
你绑♥架♥了她?
Did you kidnap her?
快来 走这边
Come on! This way.
这里是…
This is…
这里是拉碧亚的家
This is Rabia's home.
对
Hm.
过来 我送你们出去
Come on. I'll show you the way out.
没人回答我关于绑♥架♥的问题
No one answered my kidnapping question.
谢谢你 拉碧
Thank you, Rabi.
或许我确实无法事事都只靠自己
Perhaps I can't do everything on my own.
这是你掉的
You dropped this.
阿宝
Po.
我能… -什么?
I-It's possible that I-- -Yes?
闭嘴
Hush!
阿宝
Po.
从今天起 地图给你拿
From now on, you can carry the map.
天啊 我就知道
Oh my gosh, I knew it!
好了 我们该走了
Talk over. We're walking now. Okay?
虽然我不知道你是谁 但谢谢 皱巴巴的沙漠之子
I don't know who you are, but thank you, wizened child of the desert.
好吧 再见
Um, okay. Bye-bye!
去失落之城还要多远?
So how far until the Lost City?
52万步
520,000 steps.
我们走了几步了? 你开始计步数了吗?
And how many are we on? Are you counting? I mean, did you start counting yet?
是的 但你害我忘了
Yes, and now I've lost my place.
抱歉 好吧 我们一起数吧
Oh, sorry! Okay, well, now we can count together.
大声地数出来 -阿宝?
Out loud! -Po?
什么? -把地图还我
Mm-hm? -Give me the map back.
我就知道他是神龙大♥师♥
Oh, I knew he was the Dragon Master!
他毁了我的面摊车
He ruined my noodle cart.
我要告诉皇上
I'm telling the Emperor!
拉碧亚 宝贝 你到底去哪了?
Rabia, sweetie, where on Earth did you go?
你们好啊
Hello.
你们能否帮我找到我的老朋友?
I'm wondering if you could help me find an old friend.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表