剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Hung S03E05
《因为有你》第三季 第五集
Where-- where are we going?
咱们 咱们这是要去哪儿
Lydia. Uh, Lydia.
利迪娅 利迪娅
Um, can... can we...?
能...能不能...
Yeah, Lydia, listen. I.. I know maybe.. I think..
听我说 利迪娅 我知道我可能...
Tanya said that, you know, there was, I think, a big misunderstanding.
坦尼娅说的那些 我想可能有很大的误会
Okay, I get that you're pretty sore at me.
好吧 我知道你现在很恨我
Maybe I didn't handle our situation
可能我没处理好我们的关系
The right way and you're upset.
惹得你很生气
Is-- is this about me leaving the business?
这...这是因为我退出不干了吗
Because, you know, that's-- that's not a done deal.
我想说 这事还没板上钉钉
I mean Africa can wait, if that's what--
非洲可以等等再去嘛 如果你是为这个...
Fuck.
靠
You think I'm blind? What? What?
你当我瞎了吗 什么
Think I'm retarded? Lydia.
你当我傻吗 利迪娅
I'm there thinking I'm gonna have sex with your penis
我傻乎乎的以为要享受你的老二了
And get another penis instead?
结果却来了个替代品
Please say a command.
请说出指令
Call Tanya Scagle.
呼叫坦尼娅·司嘉勒
Call tabitha kagen. Scagle.
呼叫坦比亚·佳格 司嘉勒
Call-- call tanya scagle.
呼叫 呼叫坦尼娅·司嘉勒
Did you say, "Call timothy kilroy"?
您是说 呼叫蒂莫西·吉罗尔吗
Call tanya scagle.
呼叫坦 尼 娅·司 嘉 勒
Dialing.
正在拨号♥
Ray, I've been calling you all night.
雷 我给你打了一晚上电♥话♥了
Oh man, is that your ho?
不是吧 你的鸭打来的
She arrested me, Tanya.
她把我逮捕了 坦尼娅
Who? Lydia.
谁啊 利迪娅
Wait, where are you? Are you in jail?
等等 你在哪 在监狱里吗
I'm at the swifty mart, you know,
我在施味福超♥市♥
the one on crooks and big beaver.
就是克鲁克路和海狸路的交叉口那家
Why swifty mart?
为啥会在施味福超♥市♥
Tanya, I need you to put your brain on, okay? I don't know.
坦尼娅 你得醒醒 好吧 我也不知道
She stopped for cigarettes.
她停下来去买♥♥烟了
Okay okay okay, did you try talking to her?
好好好 你有试着跟她谈谈吗
Maybe she's just.. she won't talk to me.
也许她只是... 她不肯跟我说话
She's talking about a different penis.
她说到什么老二的替代品
Last time I checked, I only got the one.
我没记错的话 我只有一个老二
Okay, you know what? I will take care of it.
好吧 这样吧 我来解决
I will call her and reason with her. I will talk her off the cliff.
我打电♥话♥跟她解释 我会让她收手的
You just-- you sit tight and you stay calm.
你就.. 你只需好好坐着 保持冷静
Oh my-- fuck. Oh my god. Jesus.
我了个... 靠 我了个去
What? Lydia, hi. What's up?
说 利迪娅 你好啊
Not much.
一般般
That's cool. Are-- are you feeling
好吧 你有没有觉得...
A little stressed out lately maybe?
最近压力好像有点大
Not really. Why?
没觉得 怎么了
Um, I just felt uneasy about the way we left things.
我只是有点担心咱们结束的方式
I-- I just thought maybe you-- you weren't completely satisfied.
我想你也许... 也许不太满意
Oh no, just peachy.
没有 我满意得很
The conversation we had yesterday-- very helpful.
咱们昨天的谈话 对我很有帮助
In fact, I love the new guy you sent over without telling me.
说实话 我很喜欢你自作主张派来的那个新人
Lydia, you know what?
利迪娅 我觉得
In retrospect, it was-- it was probably
仔细回想一下 可能是我不对
The wrong thing for me to do to book you for our-- our surprise plan.
我不该自作主张制订了这个...惊喜
So why don't we just meet and talk about it?
不如我们见面好好谈谈吧
I've got time. Do you have time right now?
我有时间 你有时间吗 就现在
I could come to you.
我可以去找你
Sounds good, Tanya. Good.
听起来不错 坦尼娅 好的
Oh shoot, I'm getting another call. No no no, don't
不好意思 我有另一通电♥话♥进来 别别
No no no no no. Lydia, lydia, lydia, lydia.
别啊别啊 利迪娅 利迪娅
I could-- oh, fucking shit. Charlie, charlie, sorry sorry sorry.
我可以 靠 查理 查理 对不起
I gotta--
我得....
You gotta--
你得...
Listen, I-I-I-I I will-- i will call you from the road.
听着 我在路上打给你
Yeah, crazy dude ho.
好吧 你那疯鸭
Mom! Your boss is here
妈 你老板来了
Again.
又来了
Matt.
马特
Hi. Is something wrong?
你好 出什么事了吗
No no. But I was--
没有 我只是...
I felt a little awkwardness back there earlier.
之前的事儿 我觉得有点尴尬
Maybe we rushed it a little, maybe not.
也许我们太仓促了 也可能没有
You are a beautiful woman. We made love.
你是位美女 我们做♥爱♥了
I don't want you to feel like tomorrow at the office--
我不希望你明天到了办公室会觉得...
You be you. I'll be me.
总之你还是你 我也还是我
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
Uh, I can be me.
我会做好我自己的
That's-- that's what I was planning on.
我也是这么想的
Great.
那就好
Yeah.
好的
Okay, is that what you came over to tell me?
好吧 你来就是为了跟我说这事吗
Yes. That's great.
是的 好的
Okay.
好的
Oh, and by the way, your job-- perfectly intact.
还有 你的工作 绝不会有影响的
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Come on, you don't listen to me.
得了吧 你又不会听我的
We've already established that.
咱们已经认清这点了
But this time I am really really listening, Charlie.
这次我真的认真在听 查理
I have no idea what to do.
我真的不知道该做些什么了
I will tell you what not to do:
我告诉你别做什么吧
Do not chase after a damn cop who just arrested your ho.
别去追踪逮捕你的鸭的条子
Cut him loose, t.
别管他了 坦尼娅
Are you saying I should leave my ho in custody?
你是说要我放任我的鸭被监禁吗
He's going downtown.
他是要去坐牢
Do you want to join him?
你想跟他一块儿吗
Now is not the time to be playing games.
现在可不是玩游戏的时候
Lydia, listen. I cannot go to jail.
利迪娅 听着 我不能进监狱
I'm a father. I'm a-- I'm a teacher.
我是个父亲 我.. 我还是个老师
I'm a girls' volleyball coach.
我是女子排球教练
Shh. Shut it.
嘘 闭嘴
You see that guy over there?
看到那边那人了吗
What guy? Top step, fat face, burly shoulders.
哪个 楼梯上 脸大肩宽那个
You mean the policeman?
你是说那个警官
Yeah. Does he look kind to you?
没错 你觉得他看起来和善吗
Does he look like-- like mr. Nice guy?
他看起来像好好先生吗
Uh, I-- yeah, he looks okay.
他看起来还行
He looks like an okay guy. Yeah? He's not okay.
他看起来像个和善人 是吗 他可不和善
We're married three years tomorrow.
明天就是我俩结婚三周年纪念日了
You're married? You're married. That's great.
你结婚了 你结婚了 真好
What's so great about it?
好在哪
He's an angry, self-centered prick
他是个易怒的 以自我为中心的刺儿头
Who likes to fuck 20-year-old prostitutes.
他喜欢操20多岁的鸡
You want to meet him? You mean, for dinner?
你想会会他吗 你是说 改天一起吃饭
Nope, right now. Might be fun.
不 我是说现在 会很有意思的
No, I don't. Lydia, it's not fun.
不 我不想 利迪娅 这可不好玩
You have a phone?
你有电♥话♥
Uh, yeah, I guess so.
是的 貌似是的
Who's jessica? My exwife.
杰西卡是谁 我前妻
Just don't-- don't answer it, please.
别 别接 求你了
You don't ignore your wife.
你可不能不理老婆
No no no, it's my ex-wife.
不不 只是前妻
Hello, jess.
嗨 杰西
Hey, dad, things are really bad here.
老爸 这里情况非常不妙
Damon, what's going on?
达蒙 怎么回事
I am not a criminal because I went on a date.
我只是约会了一次 我没犯罪
Oh, it wasn't a date. It was more than a date.
那可不是约会 比约会过分多了
Would you stop judging me? It's gonna ruin everything.
能不能别批判我了 这会毁了一切的
Maybe you should just get over here.
你最好过来一趟
This shit is really blowing up.
这破事真有点收不了场了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表