剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I might make a move.
我就要出手了
Y- you want to be jason's pimp?
你 你想当杰森的皮条客
Yeah. If you don't.
对 如果你不要他
It's money on the floor.
那就谁捡着算谁的了
I gotta go.
我得走了
Uh um... is lenore here? foot massage?
请问莲娜在吗 要做足部按♥摩♥吗
No no, we need Lenore Bernard.
不不 我们找莲娜·伯纳德
Don't do that here. Just massage.
这里禁止那样 只能做按♥摩♥
I think no no, she lives here.
我想.. 不不 她住在这儿
It's, uh- it's, uh, lenore.
她叫 她叫莲娜
Lenore bernard? She's tall, red hair.
莲娜·伯纳德 个子挺高 红头发
Red hair?
红头发
Redhead gone.
红头发 "走"了
What?
什么
Hey, do you really think that she would...?
你真觉得她会...
No, Ray, no. She's too much of a narcissist.
不 雷 她自恋着呢
She's never gonna kill herself.
她绝不会自杀的
I don't know. Who knows?
我不知道 谁说得准呢
What do we really know about her? We know nothing.
我们了解她多少 我们一点也不了解她
Listen, a certain business opportunity has presented itself.
听着 现在出现了一个商业契机
what opportunity? well, I don't know.
什么契机 我也说不好
I think it has enormous growth
我觉得非常有潜力
potential and it could really boost our earnings.
而且绝对可以增加咱们的收入
what is it? all right.
到底是什么 好吧
Sandee came to see me yesterday - jason's fiancee.
昨天桑迪来找我了 杰森的未婚妻
Jason being... Exactly.
杰森是... 是的
And she was investigating the possibility of us teaming up
她想知道我们合作的机会有多大
On the d.L. Lenore wouldn't know about it.
前提是 莲娜不会发现的
We'd bring jason on as an additional consultant
我们会把杰森当做另一名咨♥询♥顾问
And then take a percentage.
然后从中抽成
Kind of like a merger.
就像并购一样
Are you fricking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥玩我呢吧
Well, no. I mean...
没有
I don't know. Maybe.
我也不知道 可能..
my money is missing, Tanya. I thought it could be good.
我的钱丢了 坦尼娅 我觉得也许是好事
I am suddenly broke and you want to talk to me about this now?
我突然间破产了 你现在居然想跟我谈这个
I'm sorry. It was a bad time.
对不起 时机确实不对
I'm sorry I brought it up.
抱歉我提起这事了
It wasn't the right time.
现在不合适
Never mind. It's fine.
当我没说 不提了
Lisa, I want you to put the bottle down. Did you put it down?
莉莎 我要你放下瓶子 你放下了吗
Getting your stomach pumped is awful, Lisa.
给自己洗胃太糟了 莉莎
You get all barfy and your mouth tastes like chalk.
你会吐的到处都是 嘴里还一股怪味儿
Uh, does Lenore Bernard work here?
请问莲娜·伯纳德在这里工作吗
I don't think so. Do you mean Lenore Russell?
不在 你是说莲娜·罗素吗
there she is. sir?
就是她 先生
Is she expecting you?
您有预约吗
When you can just take a couple,
你明明可以
drink a martini and feel fantastic?
来两杯马提尼 好好沉醉一次
It's great. Think about it.
感觉很棒的 考虑一下吧
Okay, buzz me if you crater.
好的 有问题再给我打电♥话♥
We don't do walk-ins, ray. You got to call.
我们不接待上门访客 你得打电♥话♥
Oh yeah? They actually let you work in this place?
是吗 他们居然让你在这里工作
It's volunteer. I'm giving back to my community.
这是志愿服务 我是在回馈社区
People who are gonna kill themselves,
那些想自杀的人
they want to talk to me first.
都想先跟我聊几句
Look at you, all sexy.
瞧瞧你 很性感嘛
It's good to see you again, Ray.
很高兴再次见到你 雷
Where's my shoebox, Lenore?
我的鞋盒在哪 莲娜
Are you coming on to me?
你是在挑逗我吗
Look, I know you did it. Okay? I probably have witnesses.
听着 我知道是你干的 我可能还有证人
so give it back.
所以 还给我
I have no idea what you're talking about, ray.
我不知道你在说什么 雷
Stacy, is your garage door open?
史黛西 你的车♥库♥门开了吗
Open your garage door.
打开你的车♥库♥门
Did you break in to my house
你是不是闯入我家
And steal my shoebox full of money?
偷走了我装满钱的鞋盒
Stace, hold on a sec. Ray, you're an asshole.
黛西 稍等 雷 你个混♥蛋♥
I am dealing here with people with real problems, okay?
我是在帮助真正深陷困难的人 明白吗
All you have is a big dick and a missing shoebox.
你只不过有根大鸡♥巴♥和一个丢了的鞋盒
And right now I don't care about either.
我现在两样都不在乎
I have better things to do with my time
我有更有意义的工作要做
Than creep around your burnt-out house.
没工夫去爬你家的烂墙
I'm trying to save lives.
我是在挽救生命
Stacy? Sweetheart, did you open the door? Please open the door.
史黛西 亲爱的 门打开了吗 去打开吧
Open the door and turn the engine off.
打开车♥库♥门 把车熄火
No? Okay.
不配合 好吧
You need a jump?
要帮忙吗
Oh no, that's...
不用
That's okay. I got it.
没什么 我能搞定
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 看出来了
I'm kyla. I'm ray.
我叫凯拉 我叫雷
I know. I asked Lenore about you.
我知道 我找莲娜打听过你了
She told me, you know, your deal.
她告诉了我... 你的生意
My deal? Yeah.
我的生意 对
So how does it work?
是怎么操作的
How does what work?
什么怎么操作
Is there someone i'm supposed to call to set things up?
我需要打给谁安排一下吗
You can talk to me.
你可以直接跟我说
Patsy, great job on that blood work.
帕特茜 血样的工作做得很好
Knocked it out of the park. A+.
表现非常好 A+
Uh, jessica?
杰西卡
Could I speak to you privately for a minute?
能跟你单独说两句吗
Have a seat. That's okay.
坐吧 不用了
Uh, listen, Jessica.
听着 杰西卡
What happened the other night was, um-
那晚发生的事...
It brought some things to the surface for me.
让我认清了一些事
I thought we weren't gonna talk about that here.
我以为在这儿聊好像不太合适
See, I've had box seats at tiger stadium for 10 years.
我在老虎体育场的正面看台看了十年球
And every game I get two hot dogs - mustard/relish.
每场比赛我都会吃两个热狗 芥末味的
okay. and then they built the new stadium
好的 然后他们建起了新体育场
And I got the corporate box.
我坐进了公♥司♥包厢
And the first game, they brought me filet mignon.
第一场比赛的时候 他们给我买♥♥了菲力牛排
And it was delicious-
味道非常好
I mean juicy and succulent.
汁多肉嫩
But what happened?
但结果呢
I missed the dogs.
我想念我的热狗了
Mindy and I are gonna try to work things out.
明蒂和我要试着解决问题
You don't have to tell me this, Matt.
你不用告诉我这些 马特
it's it's fine. I do.
没关系的 我必须说
I do because I'm happy with you working here.
因为我很高兴有你在这里工作
I love your office presence.
我喜欢你把办公室打理得井井有条
Thank you. I hope it's nice.
谢谢 但愿还看得过去
But mindy - ugh. She's not that happy about it.
但明蒂 她对此有些不乐意
You told mindy about us?
你跟明蒂说了我们的事
In the spirit of honesty.
夫妻间要以诚相待嘛
Matt, are you firing me?
马特 你是要开除我吗
What? No!
什么 不
Because of some sexual relationship
就因为我们之间有些
We may or may not have had?
若有似无的性关系吗
That is out of the question.
我不会这么做的
I have always said your job is totally intact.
我一直都说你的工作不会受影响的
That is, if you want it to be.
但前提是你愿意在这工作的话
But if you feel uncomfortable-
可你如果觉得并不自在....
No hard feelings.
千万别心存芥蒂
The fricking shoebox.
该死的鞋盒
If lenore didn't take it, who did?
如果不是莲娜拿走的 会是谁呢
I was saving all that money to take my kids on collage trip.
我存那些钱是想带孩子们去毕业旅行的
all right, I'll come around.
好吧 我一会儿再来
Why don't you call like a normal person?
你就不能像正常人一样打电♥话♥吗
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表