剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
God, Ray, I would remember a farm.
靠 雷 他要是提过我会记得的
I'm telling you, Tanya,
我告诉你 坦尼娅
this is the road. The map's pretty clear...
就是这条路 地图很清楚
5158, 5160... right there!
5158 5160 就在那儿
What? Wait wait wait.
什么 等等等等
That place? Fuck.
那地方 靠
Just put it on the grass.
就停在草地上吧
Down on the right, down on the right.
往右 往右
Down on the right. I am put... I got it, I got it!
往右 我能行 我能行
No, you don't. Jesus, I'll drive, all right?
你不行 神呐 是我在开车 好吧
Now your parked in the middle of the road.
你现在停在路中间了
It's a country road!
这是条乡间小路
What, you're gonna put money in the meter?
怎么的 你还要按时计费么
Jesus.
别激动嘛
5160... this is it?
5160 就是这儿吗
Fuck it.
操
Lydia is fucking with you.
利迪娅在玩儿我们
There's no way this guy lives out here.
这家伙不可能住这儿
I gotta pee.
我得尿个尿
Tanya.
坦尼娅
Fuck! Ray, get down, get down! What?
我♥操♥ 蹲下 快蹲下 咋了
It's... is Missy. It's Charlie's girlfriend, Ray.
是蜜思 查理的女朋友
Wow. Okay. Well, that settles that.
好吧 这下好了
God. All right, so now what do we do?
天啊 好吧 现在咱们怎么做
We're in the middle of Bumblefuck Michigan and we've got no plan.
我们在鸟不生蛋的荒郊野岭 而且毫无计划
Look at these cows.
瞧瞧这些牛
Look at this color. That's beefalo.
瞧这颜色 这可是杂交食用牛
You know, these are like three, four grand a pop.
一头差不多值三四千呢
Ray, how do you know so much about cows?
你咋会这么了解牛啊
I'm a man, Tanya. I know all kinds of shit.
我是男人啊 坦尼娅 没我不懂的事儿
Come on, we need a truck.
走吧 我们去找量卡车
A truck for what?
找卡车干嘛
He owes us 40 grand. Ray.
他欠我们四万啊 雷
10, 12 of those suckers, we're in the clear.
十多头牛就值回来了
I'm driving. Come on! Ray.
我来开车 快上车 雷
No, we're not stealing cows.
不行 我们不能偷牛
Get in the car, Skagle. I'm not doing it.
快上车 司嘉勒 我不干
Ray, we're not... We're not stealing cows.
雷 我们不能 我们不能偷牛
Come on.
快来啊
I said... whoa whoa whoa. Stop!
我说了 喂喂喂 停车
Ray, that's my car.
雷 那是我的车
Could you please turn the music down?
求你把音乐关小点行么
Listen, you little shit, turn it down
听着 你个混♥蛋♥ 给我关小声点
or I'll shove this up your ass!
不然我把你屁♥股♥打开花
Fuck you! You're the worst neighbors in the whole world!
操♥你♥妈♥的 你是世界上最烂的邻居
Turn it down!
给我关小点声
Thank you!
谢谢
Jessica.
杰西卡
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Jessica. Jessica, wait.
杰西卡 杰西卡 等等
Why don't we take some fingerprints,
咱们不如采集下指纹吧
find out who else touched that sample besides me?
看看除了我 还有谁碰过那尿样
What are you talking about, Jessica?
你在说什么啊 杰西卡
We're not C.S.I.
我们又不是犯罪现场调查组的
Maybe they did it.
也许是他们干的
Or maybe Mindy came in and peed in the cup.
或者是明蒂进来尿在那杯子里了
Okay. Uh, patsy, could you please escort her out?
帕特茜 请你送她出去好吗
Just so you know, since you already fired me
告诉你 既然你已经开除我了
and you can't fire me twice,
你就没法再开除我第二次了
you are the worst lay I have ever had.
你♥他♥妈♥是我遇过最差的一♥夜♥情♥
He sings while he screws, ladies...
他边抽送边唱歌♥ 女士们
Oh yes, show tunes.
没错 还是流行小调
And he's got a foot fetish, which is really fucked up
他还有恋脚癖 作为一个看脚病的
for the husband of a podiatrist.
真♥他♥妈♥讽刺啊
I don't need your crap anymore, Matt.
你不用再废话了 马特
I have three dependents and an ex-husband
我有三个亲人 还有个前夫
I just found out is... Is... he is not a substitute teacher,
我最近发现他 他并非代课老师
but I would rather clean toilets
总之我宁愿去洗厕所
than spend another minute in here with you.
也不想跟你再多待一分钟了
Go back to your exam, but remember you sexually harassed me
回去做你的检查吧 但要记住你性骚扰了我
and then you fired me. I want a severance package
然后你开除了我 我要赔偿金
and a bonus. Have a good fucking day.
还要奖金 祝你♥他♥妈♥今天过得愉快
Are you doing security or not, patsy?
你还干不干保安了 帕特茜
It's my birthday girl.
瞧瞧我的寿星小公主
That's a good girl.
真是好姑娘
Patty? I got it.
帕蒂 我拍到了
Yes, that's a good girl, birthday girl.
真乖 小公主
Who's it, Patty?
是谁啊 帕蒂
Is that the Chinese delivery man?
是那个中国快递员吗
Is that our Kung Pao chicken?
是咱们的宫保鸡丁来了吗
Is that our Kung Pao chicken?
是咱们的宫保鸡丁来了吗
I thought you went to Disney world.
我以为你去迪斯尼乐园了
I'm here.
我在这儿
Is that your dog? I love dogs.
那是你的狗吗 你爱狗啊
How did you get into the building, Sandee?
你怎么进来的 桑迪
I don't wanna fight you anymore.
我不想再跟你斗下去了
Jason is destined for bigger things
杰森命中注定要成就大事
and I know that you can take him there, so...
而你能住他一臂之力 所以...
I'm letting go.
我放手了
Here, this is for you. It's...
这是给你的
It's a present.
是个礼物
That's very mature of you. Thank you.
你这举动真成熟 谢谢
Open it.
打开看看啊
"Bang"? That's stupid. I don't get it.
砰 太二了 我看不懂
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
Okay. Okay, come on, Daisy.
好了 来吧 戴茜
Come on, girl.
来吧 好姑娘
What?
怎么了
Come on! Just... just... I know.
快点啊 就... 我知道
Just kick it.
踢它一脚
It's asleep. It'll wake up.
它在睡觉 会醒的
Hey, come here!
快过来
Okay, come on! Come on, come on, girl.
走吧 过来 好姑娘
Come on, Daisy. Come on.
走啊 戴茜 快来
Ray!
雷
We're gonna get shot. Just keep moving.
我们会被乱枪打死的 继续走
We're not in the city, Ray! Keep going.
我们不在城市里 雷 继续走
In the city, if you get shot, at least it's illegal.
要是在城里被枪击了 起码还有法律保护
In the country, you just get shot.
在农村 挨了枪子儿就白挨了
Shh, no one's gonna get shot.
嘘 没人会挨枪子儿的
Hey! Just... come on, you big bovine.
快过来 你这大牛
Come here! You're hurting him, Ray. Oh God!
快过来 你弄疼他了 雷
Come here! God, give me the... Ouch!
快过来 天啊 给我...啊
I got it, I got it, Ray.
我能行 我能行 雷
Give me...
给我...
What the fuck are you doing with my cows?
你们他妈在对我的牛做什么
Shit, Ray.
糟了 雷
Charlie.
查理
Yeah, I'm gonna ask you again:
我再问一次
What the fuck are doing with my cows?
你们他妈在对我的牛做什么
All right, we're taking your cows, okay?
好吧 我们要带走你的牛 明白了吗
It's a payback.
这是还债
I told you I'd get the money back to you.
我说了会还你钱的
I gave you my word. Yeah?!
我向你保证过了 是吗
Well, your word is shit, Charlie.
你的保证算个屁 查理
Look, these are my motherfucking cows.
听着 这些是他妈我的牛
Now I need you to put 'em back in the motherfucking stable,
我要你原封不动给我送回去
so they can eat some motherfucking grass.
好让他们好好吃草
And then I want you to get the fuck outta here.
然后我要你♥他♥妈♥滚出这里
Don't talk to her like that, okay?
别那么跟她说话好吧
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表