剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Or maybe she's really satisfied, right?
又或许她真的很满意呢 对吧
Maybe she's got a thing for doctors, maybe she doesn't.
也许她对当医生的情有独钟 也许不是
Who knows?
天晓得呢
There's no way to see it coming, Mike.
防不胜防 避无可避 麦克
It might all turn to shit,
一切也许会毁于一旦
but maybe not. You know, maybe--
但也许不会 要知道 也许
maybe you'll live happily ever after.
也许你会从此过上幸福生活呢
Oh, hold on a second. Be right back.
噢 等我一下 很快回来
Thanks, Ray!
谢谢提醒 雷
Hello? Ray, I know we don't see eye to eye on this.
喂 雷 我知道咱们对这事看法不同
I'm telling you now so that you don't get upset with me later.
我现在告诉你是不想你日后找我算账
Tell me what?
你想说什么
Jessica has signed up for the practicum.
杰西卡报了名参加实习
I-- I just found out.
我刚刚才发现
Ray, are you there?
雷 你在听吗
Ray, look, I don't necessarily think it's such a bad thing.
雷 听着 我认为这未必是件坏事
When? What?
什么时候 啥
When is she having the practicum?
她约了什么时候参加实习
I don't I don't know. Where are you going?
我不知道 你去哪儿啊
When is it?
告诉我
It's tonight.
今晚
Sometimes you should do the right thing--
有时你应该做出正确的决定
face the facts and accept them.
面对现实 接受现实
Sometimes life isn't what you want it to be.
有时人生并非如你所愿
You just gotta shut up and take it.
你只能默默接受
This was not one of those times.
但这次可不同
Sometimes you've just got to fuck things up royally
有时你只需要不顾一切 把事情
and not even care.
彻底搞砸
Hey, Ray.
你好啊 雷
Hey.
好你妹
Ray!
雷
Sometimes that's all you've got.
有时你只能孤注一掷了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表