剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm kind of engaged.
忘了说 我订婚了
He told you that I sent him?
他跟你说是我派他去的
Yeah, 'cause you thought I'd like him better than Richard.
对 因为你觉得比起理查德我会更喜欢他
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay? Yeah, I'm good.
你还好吧 我没事
It went in the wrong hatch. No, I'm just--
我呛到了 我只是...
I'm just so happy that you--
我只是很高兴
that you like my new guy, Christina.
你喜欢我的新人 克里斯汀娜
Jason was amazing. Jason.
杰森太神了 杰森
We literally fucked all night.
我们几乎干了一整夜
I'm like exhausted today.
我今天都快透♥支♥了
Well yeah, that's-- that would be Jason.
那个 对 杰森是有这能耐
Anyway, I got your email this morning.
对了 我今早收到你的邮件了
My email? That I-- right, that I sent you this morning.
邮件 哦对 我今早发了封给你
Yeah, I'm too fucked up for tonight,
不过今晚不行 我累坏了
but I can totally do tomorrow.
明天就完全没问题
Great.
很好
Ray. Ray.
雷 雷
Fuck. You've got to wake up. Wake up.
出事了 你快起来 起来
She hacked into my email, Ray.
她黑了我的邮箱 雷
She's having cyber conversations with our clients.
她还跟咱们的客户用邮件交流呢
We're under siege. Slow down.
咱们被侵袭了 慢慢说
Read this, you'll see. It's my email.
你看这个就懂了 这是我的邮件
Read that. "O.M.G. He was"
读这句 "额滴神啊 他..."
"O.M.G. He was totes ahmaz srsly magic tongue.
"额滴神啊 他的舌功堪称神乎其技"
Thx!"
谢
T.H.X. It's like hieroglyphics.
还用缩写 太装逼了
And then she writes back, uh, "Love ya."
然后她回复了 写着"爱侬"
I don't write "Ya."
我从来不用"侬"字
It's "I love you." I love you, Ray.
我都用"你"字 用"你"字 雷
That's Lenore. She fucking stole our clients!
这绝对是莲娜 她偷了咱的客户
Well, I told you, Tanya. I knew something was up.
我就说嘛 坦尼娅 我就知道会有事发生
Who doesn't listen?
到底是谁没听谁的
Huh? I have a plan. I have a plan.
你说啊 我想了个计划 我有对策
It's the broken window theory.
其实就是破窗理论
If you have a house and there's a broken window
如果你的房♥子有一扇窗被打破了
and you don't fix it right away
你又不马上修补的话
then you get a lot more broken windows.
那就会有更多扇窗户被打破
And you also get, like, graffiti all over your house.
而且房♥子还会被人画满涂鸦
That's your plan?
这就是你的对策吗
No, my plan is I'm gonna go ambush this guy tomorrow night.
不 我的对策是明晚去伏击这个男人
You? Yourself?
你吗 单枪匹马吗
Correct.
没错
Tanya, let me handle it, okay?
坦尼娅 让我来处理 好吧
I should talk to him man to man.
让我跟他坦率地谈谈
No, that's--
不行 那是...
what? That's my job. That's my job.
不对 那是我的职责 我的职责
Tanya, no offense,
坦尼娅 不是我说你
but you tend to get a little emotional
但每次一遇到这种事
during these situations, you know?
你就会表现过激 你知道吗
A little hysterical. Ray!
有点儿歇斯底里 雷
Hysterical?
歇斯底里
Do you know that words like that
你知道就是这些词
have kept women down for centuries?
让女人饱受打♥压♥几百年吗
Ow, Tanya. What? What's wrong with you?
痛 坦尼娅 怎么了 你怎么了
I spent half the night playing cops and robbers, okay?
我昨晚半宿都在玩警♥察♥抓贼 好吧
Just let me handle it.
你别管 让我处理
You're backup. Backup?
你当后援 后援
You just stand by, okay? Backup?
你随时待命 好吧 后援
Jess, hey. What's up?
杰西 出什么事了
I'm backup.
我是后援
Hi, can I help you?
你好 要点什么呢
Yes, I would like to buy a cake.
我想买♥♥个蛋糕
What did you have in mind? We've got chocolate.
你喜欢什么味呢 我们有巧克力味
We've got vanilla. I'll take that one.
还有香草味 我就要这个
Great. And is it for a special occasion?
好的 是为特别场合准备的吗
Would you like to add a personalized message?
你想加点儿个性化语句吗
Sure. Super.
好啊 没问题
And what would you like your cake to say?
那你想在蛋糕上加句什么话呢
"I... Fucked... Your... Boyfriend."
"我 操了 你的 男朋友"
That's what you want the cake to say? Yes.
你想在蛋糕上加这句话吗 对
I think that the company might have some sort of policy
我想公♥司♥可能有一些相关规定
against using swear words.
严禁使用粗话
Oh. "Screwed" is fine.
这样啊 那换"干"字 文雅点
Yeah? Yeah. And is this for pickup or delivery?
是吗 行 那你是要自取还是送货呢
Delivery. What's your address?
送货 你地址是多少
I li excuse me? Where do you live?
我住...你问我吗 你住在哪
I live at 323 north deerfield road, apartment 5.
我住在北迪尔菲尔德路323号♥5房♥
Great, put 323 north deerfield road, apartment 5.
很好 那就送去北迪尔菲尔德路323号♥5房♥
That's where I live.
那是我的住址
Yes. The cake's for you.
对啊 这蛋糕是给你的
Okay. You're getting me a cake?
那个 你要送给我一个蛋糕吗
I fucked your boyfriend. Yes.
我♥操♥了你男朋友 没错
I have a fiancé. I fucked your fiancé.
我只有一个未婚夫 我♥操♥了你未婚夫
Sandee. Sandee.
桑迪 桑迪
You call him now
你要是现在打给他
you'll end up fucking him by the end of the night.
结果肯定是今晚跟他床上激战到天明
Then the next time he feels like it, he'll cheat on you again.
但等他下次有了兴致 一定还会背着你偷腥
But if you don't return his calls, you go away for a week,
但要是你一直不回他电♥话♥ 消失一周
there is no telling what you could get out of him.
说不定你还能从他那得到些什么
Men are dogs, Sandee.
男人就像狗 桑迪
Be top bitch.
咱们女人要做主人
It's not heart attack. It's chicken wings.
不是心脏病发 是鸡翅害的
What kind of pain is it, Lottie?
是怎么个疼法 洛蒂
It's chicken wing type of pain.
就是鸡翅引发的那种疼
Is grandma really having a heart attack?
外婆真的心脏病发了吗
No. Well, why are we in the hospital?
没有 那咱们来医院干嘛
Because she eats the bones.
因为她吃了骨头
Hey, are you gonna manage with the It's okay.
你能行么 我是说... 没事的
We're still on Ronnie's insurance, Ray.
我们还能用罗恩的医保 雷
I just have to pay the deductable is all.
我只用付保外的钱就行了
You need a little cash?
你需要点现金吗
We'll be fine. I'm getting a job.
没事的 我在找工作了
I'm just waiting for them to call me back.
正在等他们给我答复呢
How about a loan? Pay me back.
那当是我借你的行吗 等你有钱再还我
Come on, Jess. Let me give you some cash.
拜托 杰西 让我给你点钱吧
Matt.
我是马特
Matt kopylov. Mindy's husband.
马特·卡普洛夫 明蒂的丈夫
Ex-husband almost. Separated. Estranged.
就快成前夫了 分居了 疏远了
We played scrabble that time.
上次咱们一起玩过拼字游戏
You had some great words and you got those twins.
你很会用词 你还有一对龙凤胎
Hey, guys.
孩子们 你们好
Is my mother gonna be okay? Oh yes, she's fine.
我妈妈会没事吧 放心 她没事
Probably indigestion. Oh, that's great.
可能是消化不良 那就好
Thank you. I was worried.
谢谢 我还担心来着
Happy to help. And if you need anything--
很高兴能帮上忙 如果有什么需要
Heart related, scrabble related or otherwise--
心脏方面的 或者拼字游戏之类的
Just, uh... Okay.
总之... 好的
Damn, look at you. Like a diamond in the rough.
靠 瞧瞧你 就像块天然的金刚钻
What, I look different?
什么意思 我看起来不一样吗
You got one of them makeovers?
你整容了吗
Oh no. Business has been good.
没有 只是生意很顺利
We hit a sweet spot.
我们把握住了商机
So you gonna get me out of here?
那你会把我弄出去吗
Charlie, the last time I saw you
查理 我上次见你的时候
You told me to stop wasting your time.
你让我别再浪费你的时间了
You were hurt by that. You felt what? Insulted?
你被那话伤了 怎么 你觉得被冒犯了
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是的 对不起
But we shared a few good moments, right?
但我们有过快乐的时光 对吧
I mean we had a... A commonality.
我是说 我们有...共性
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表