剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I gave you another perspective on your field of work.
我从另一个角度给了你工作的灵感
Do you think I need you?
你觉得我需要你吗
Look, tanya. I need bail.
听着 坦尼娅 我需要保释
What's it gonna be? I don't know, charlie.
会怎样呢 我不知道 查理
I'm gonna think about it. I'll get back to you.
我要考虑下 改天再来看你
I've got business to take care of.
我还要生意要处理
Uh, bushmills straight.
来杯布♥什♥米尔
Jason?
杰森
Jason?
杰森
Christina won't be here today.
克里斯汀娜今天不会来了
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
I'm tanya.
我叫坦尼娅
Does that name mean anything to you?
听过这名字吗
Uh, I have a cousin named tanya.
我有个表亲叫坦尼娅
Yeah. Is your cousin a pimp?
好吧 你那表亲是拉皮条的吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
Jason, look at me. Do I look like some kind of
杰森 看着我 你觉得我那么好骗吗
Sucker to you? Like some kind of a patsy?
我像那么容易能打发的吗
Some kind of chump or fool?
我像是什么笨蛋傻叉之类的吗
No. No. No?
不像 不像吗
'cause why do you treat me like one then?
那我为啥觉得你心口不一呢
Lenore sent you, right? Who's lenore?
莲娜派你来的 对吧 莲娜是谁
Jason, christina told me that you told her tanya sent you.
杰森 克里斯汀娜说 你说你是坦尼娅派去的
Now I'm tanya and I know I didn't send you, so...
我就是坦尼娅 我知道你不是我派去的
My cousin tanya isn't as pretty as you.
我表亲坦尼娅没你漂亮
Oh my god. All right. That kind of flattery is not gonna work.
天呐 够了 奉承什么的对我不起作用
I'm here because I know that you have been specifically
我来是因为我知道 你明显
With lenore targeting my clients,
在帮莲娜抢我的客人
Clients that I worked very hard to cultivate.
那些客人都是我好不容易发展起来的
I'm telling you I love that tattoo.
我告诉你 我喜欢那纹身
A woman's wrist is just so sexy.
女人的手腕太性感了
I need you to stop, okay?
我要你收手 行吗
I need you to stop stealing my clients.
我要你别再抢我的客人了
I've been very good to these women and lenore, she's a snake.
我是为了这些女人好 而莲娜她是条蛇
You don't-- don't trust her.
你不 你不能相信她
I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?
对不起 我要怎么补偿你呢
partners-- one of us was there at 7:00.
所谓的搭档 一个七点准时出现
The other weaseled in at 6:00.
另一个却在六点就先溜进来了
Ray, hi.
雷 嗨
I got here early. I can see that, Tanya.
我来早了 看出来了 坦尼娅
Where's the guy?
那家伙呢
Um, you know what? I-- it's all set.
你知道么 都搞定了
I-I took care of it.
我处理好了
Oh yeah? What?
是吗 怎么了
Did you just have sex with that guy?
你跟那家伙干了是吧
what are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You went behind my back
我特别强调了
When I specifically said I want to deal with the guy
这人我来处理 而你却背着我
And you fucked him?
跟他干上了
That's you being the captain?
你就是这么当船长的
Look, what I did is I made
我所做的
A calculated business decision for the two of us.
只是为我们俩做出了适当的经营决策
Oh, it was a business decision . Yes.
哦 那是经营决策啊 是的
Fucking a stranger in a bathroom?
在卫生间操一个陌生人
You fuck strangers all the time.
你不也一直都在操陌生人么
That-- that's my job.
那是我的工作
Oh, is that is that No.
是他吗 是他吧 不是
Hey, guy. Hey, fella. Ray, don't. Don't.
喂 伙计 伙计 雷 不要
Come on, Ray. Ray! Ray! Oh my god.
回来 雷 雷 靠
Okay, shit. Shit.
操 该死
Hey. Hey, fella. Oh hey, man.
喂 伙计 哦 嗨 朋友
Do I know you? Don't play dumb.
我认识你吗 别装傻了
I'm Ray, you're Jason.
我是雷 你是杰森
Look, I don't know what tanya told you or lenore told you
我不管坦尼娅或者莲娜怎么跟你说的
Or miss it's-always- my-birthday told you,
也不管"天天过生日"小姐怎么跟你说的
So I'm gonna tell you:
我只想告诉你
Stay away from my clients.
离我的客人远点
I didn't know she was your client.
我之前不知道她是你的客人
Don't bullshit me. You knew.
少唬我 你早就知道了
No, I'm not. I had no idea. But honestly, man,
不 我真不知道 但说实话 伙计
I don't think she missed you that much. No offense.
我觉得她也没那么想你 没别的意思
If you take one of my clients again--
你要是再敢跟我抢一个客人
I'm just trying to make them happy.
我只是想让她们开心
I think I made your pimp happy.
我觉得你的皮条客就很开心
I don't want to fight you, man.
我不想跟你打
I don't want to hurt you. Hey, come here.
我不想伤你 过来
Come here.
过来啊
I didn't mind the running.
我不介意奔跑
It was the breathing that was the problem. Aw, damn it.
问题是喘不上气了 操
You okay?
你没事吧
I can't believe you slept with that guy.
真不敢相信你跟那家伙干了
He's like 12. He is not.
他像未成年小孩似的 他不是
He's at least 20-something.
他起码二十好几了
Why do you care so much?
你干嘛这么介意
Because you shouldn't have done it.
因为你不该那么做
We're a team.
我们是个团队
Yeah, a team. But I'm not your backup.
是 团队 但我不是你的后援
Sometimes I think you underestimate just how valuable I am.
有时候我觉得你低估了我的价值
You should get that looked at.
你该去医院看看了
It's a bruised rib, Tanya.
只是肋骨撞伤 坦尼娅
I'm an athlete. I've been through worse.
我是个运动员 更严重的伤我都受过
What are we gonna do about this punk?
我们拿这小子怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Come on, broken windows. We gonna give it up to lenore?
拜托 破窗理论家 咱们要向莲娜投降吗
No. Hell no. Let's go get our client back.
不 绝不 咱要把客人抢回来
Oh my god. Sorry. Sorry I'm late.
天啊 对不起 抱歉我迟到了
Um, okay, where were we?
好吧 说到哪了
Take your seats. Let's see, was that the--
找位子做好 咱们来说说...
Types of orgasm. Types of orgasm, right?
高♥潮♥的种类 好吗
Um, you know, there are more than you think, right?
高超的种类可比你想象的要多
Uh, okay. Let's see.
好 咱们看看
First we'll start with... Clitoral orgasm.
首先 咱们说说 阴蒂高♥潮♥
Oh my god. Hi, miss skagle.
糟了 你好啊 司嘉勒小姐
I'm one of your students.
我是你的学生
No. No you're not. Yes I am.
不 你不是 我是
I'm going to enroll. No.
我要报名 不行
I've heard such great things about this class.
我听说这课程非常棒
I've got my check
我带了支票
And my class registration form all ready to go.
也带了登记表 都准备好了
I need this class.
我需要上这课程
I've had such a tough couple of months
前几个月我过得糟透了
And I've had several people close to me betray me.
好几个曾经亲近的人都背叛了我
And along the way I've lost myself and my sexuality.
我失去了自我 也失去了性♥欲♥
I was hoping you could help me reclaim it, Tanya.
希望你能帮我找回来 坦尼娅
Right, okay.
好的
You and I, we'll go talk about this in my office.
我们去我办公室聊聊
So the green pamphlet
话说那本绿色的小册子
On handjobs...
宣传手♥淫♥的
You have no right to come barging into my classroom,
你无权闯入我的课堂
Let alone hacking into my email.
更别说入侵我的电子邮件了
You've been stealing my clients. Your clients?
你在偷我的客人 你的客人
If I remember correctly, they are my clients.
我没记错的话 那些是我的客人
This center, selling lifestyle-- my idea.
这个中心 什么生活方式 都是我的主意
I am just taking back what is mine.
我只是拿回属于我的东西
I am changing my passwords, lenore.
我要改密♥码♥了 莲娜
You are not going to be able to hack into my computer anymore.
你别想再侵入我的电脑了
Oh really? Okay, let's see--
是吗 好啊 咱来看看
Christina Rutland,
克里斯汀娜·拉特兰
Eloise kuzenski...
艾罗伊·昆斯基
Wait, where did you get that information?
等等 你从哪搞到那些信息的
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表