剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
We're not lovers. That's accurate.
我们可不是情侣 准确的说
We've been lovers, but not anymore.
我们曾经是情侣 但现在不是了
Why have you got to tell her that? What does that accomplish?
告诉她这个干什么 能有什么用
Because it's the truth. You want to tell her the truth?
因为这是事实 你想说事实是吧
Why don't you tell her about jason? Go ahead,
那怎么不说杰森的事 说啊
Tell her whose idea that was.
告诉她到底是谁的主意
Fine, Ray. Maybe I will. I will.
好啊 雷 我会说的
Go ahead. Do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm doing it.
说啊 说啊 我会说的 我马上就说
What are you gonna do?
你要说什么
Lydia, i know you're feeling very hurt right now--
利迪娅 我知道你现在觉得很受伤
Very very hurt and betrayed.
非常受伤和被人背叛
Uh, it pains me to see you unhappy.
看见你不开心 我也很难过
When I found out you were a cop,
当我发现你是警♥察♥时
I-- I panicked, Lydia.
我吓坏了 利迪娅
I handled it very badly.
我处理得很不好
You handled it like shit.
你处理得像屎一样
Yes, I handled it like shit.
没错 像屎一样
Well, guess what, boys and girls,
猜猜怎么着 姑娘小子们
we're back to plan a.
咱们又回到计划A了
Shit, that's him-- the husband-- the big one.
糟了 是他 她老公 大块头那个
What the fuck? The cop?
不是吧 那个条子
Yeah. Fuck.
是的 操
Lydia, Lydia,
利迪娅 利迪娅
How nice that you're married. Really, good for you.
你结婚了真好啊 真的
I mean, I've never been married myself,
我从来没结过婚
But I believe in it. I still believe in it.
但我相信婚姻 现在也仍然相信
Lydia, I'm sure your husband's very nice.
利迪娅 我相信你丈夫是个好人
Yeah, I'm sure he'll like you too.
是啊 我相信他也会喜欢你们的
Lydia, listen, don't do this.
利迪娅 别这样
Lydia, I was a husband.
利迪娅 我也当过人家老公
Some secrets aren't meant to be shared, Lydia.
有的秘密是不需要被分享的 利迪娅
What's the point of telling him now? No, don't shout at her.
现在告诉他有什么意义呢 别冲她吼
What good is that gonna do?
能有什么好处呢
I don't give a fuck.
我他妈不在乎
I just want to see what happens to his face.
我只想看他脸上会有什么表情
No no no. Why? Just to get back at him?
不不不 为什么呢 就为了报复他吗
No, let me. Will you fucking be quiet?
不 让我说 你♥他♥妈♥安静点行么
You know nothing about it.
你什么都不知道
You fucked me over just like he fucked me over.
你操♥我♥就跟他操♥我♥一样
And now it's time for both of you to suffer.
现在是时候让你俩都受点报应了
No no no, men can be jealous and irrational.
不不不 男人会嫉妒得失去理智的
No, we can talk about this.
我们可以谈谈
What? They are. So are women.
怎么了 男人就是这样 女人也一样
How rational is this?
她现在这叫有理智么
God, she's going in there.
天啊 她进去了
Ray, oh my god.
雷 天啊
Oh my god, she's fucking talking to him.
天啊 她在跟他说话了
She's talking to him, ray. She's talking to him.
她在跟他说话 雷 她在告诉他
I can see that. She's pointing at us, Ray.
我能看见 她指着我们 雷
She's pointing at us. I can see that.
她指着我们 我能看到
Okay, he's looking at us. He's looking at us right now.
好吧 他在看我们 他现在在看我们
Fuck, ray, he's gonna fucking beat us up.
糟了 雷 他要来揍我们了
We're gonna fucking die. Keep it together, will you?
咱们死定了 冷静点 行吗
We're not gonna die. Nobody is gonna die.
我们不会死的 没人会死的
We're dead. We're dead-- dead, dead sitting ducks.
我们死定了 死定了死定了死定了
Okay, she's coming back. She's coming back.
好吧 她过来了 她过来了
She's coming back. Yes, okay. Just act natural.
她过来了 知道了 表现得自然点
I can't. I can't act natural.
我做不到 我没法自然
Fuck me.
操的
So...
话说...
How-- how did it go?
怎么样
How did it go?
怎么样
I told him you were a ho and a trick.
我告诉他你是个鸭 而且是个骗子
I told him I found you fucking in the park. And then...
我说我逮到你在公园里接客 然后
I asked him what he wanted for breakfast.
我问他早餐想吃什么
I told him I loved him.
我告诉他我爱他
God, I'm pathetic.
靠 我太可悲了
He destroys our marriage and I just-- I just--
他毁了我们的婚姻 而我却...
I stand there and I smile.
我站在那里 面带微笑
Lydia, sometimes I feel pathetic too,
利迪娅 有时候我也觉得自己很可悲
Or I used to, but not anymore.
或者说 我以前常这么觉得 但现在不会了
Now I'm free to be me-- no handcuffs,
我做回了我自己 没有手铐
No shackles, no masks.
没有脚镣 没有面具
I'm just a woman, Lydia, just a woman.
我只是个女人 利迪娅 只是个女人
We are all just women,
我们都只是女人
Except for men, who aren't women at all.
除了男人们 大家都只是个女人
But we are women, Lydia. We are women.
但我们是女人 利迪娅 我们是女人啊
We are women. Hear us roar.
我们是女人 听听我们的咆哮
We need to roar, Lydia.
我们需要咆哮 利迪娅
We can roar.
我们可以咆哮
Women have the hearts the size of balloons, Lydia--
女人的心如同气球般可大可小 利迪娅
Balloons filled with helium.
充满氦气的气球
Our hearts are hot-air balloons filled with helium.
我们的心是充满氦气的热气球
Our hearts are the hindenburg, Lydia.
我们的心就像兴登堡飞船 利迪娅
But we should not blow up, no no.
但我们不能自爆 不 不行
We should fill up. Lydia, fill your heart.
我们要自我填充 利迪娅 充实你的内心
Lydia, feel your heart.
利迪娅 感受你的内心
Lydia.
利迪娅
This isn't necessary, come on.
没必要这样 拜托
Lydia, this really-- it isn't necessary.
利迪娅 没必要这样
Okay, take your time.
好吧 慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
一点也不急
Are you just gonna leave her there?
你要把她留在那儿
She's fine. What kind of person do you think I am?
她不会有事的 你以为我是什么人啊
You don't like me very much, do you?
你不是很喜欢我 对吧
It's okay. It's okay if you don't.
没事的 你不喜欢我也没关系
I do like you, Lydia.
我喜欢你 利迪娅
I like the you sitting right here right now, beside me.
我喜欢此时坐在这儿 坐在我身边的你
I like the you in the bathroom,
我喜欢上次卫生间里的你
You know, until you hit me.
不过你后来打了我
I mean, I'm sorry your husband hurt you. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉你丈夫伤害了你 真的
You hurt me too.
你也伤害了我
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
They say it means nothing-- you know, men and whores.
他们说男人召♥妓♥不代表任何意义
But when I'm with you, it just doesn't feel like nothing.
可我跟你在一起的时候 并不觉得全无意义
Well, you know, women are different that way.
女人在那方面是不同的
You wanna fuck?
你想做吗
It's the least I can do.
起码我还能做到这个
No cops and robbers.
不玩警♥察♥和劫匪的游戏了
No money.
不谈金钱交易
Just you and me.
只是我和你
so maybe this wasn't our finest hour--
也许并非我们最好的时光
Tanya handcuffed to a lamp post;
坦尼娅被拷在路灯柱上
Me trying to screw my way to freedom.
我则在试图操出一条自♥由♥路
That's it, Ray. You've got this, Ray.
就是这样 雷 你做到了
We're gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
We're golden.
我们是黄金搭档
God, ray, come on, fuck her and get it over with.
雷啊 加油 操爽她让我们摆脱这一切
but hey, no one said orgasmic living was easy.
不过呢 没人说过高♥潮♥生活会很容易啊
People aren't easy.
做人不容易啊
They fall in love,
他们会坠入爱河
Get married...
步入婚姻
Drive each other nuts.
然后互相把对方逼疯
We've all been there.
我们都经历过这些
Okay. most of us just don't have a badge and a gun.
好吧 我们大多数人没有警徽和配枪
Come on. What?
振作点 怎么了
We're going home, Tanya. We're going home.
我们回家 坦尼娅 我们回家
God, ray, you motherfucker.
天啊 雷 你个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表