剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
She almost busted my ribs.
她差点弄断我的肋骨
I'm out. I'm done.
我退出 我不干了
Please, let's not go to jail, okay?
拜托 咱不去监狱好不
I don't wanna go to jail either, Tanya.
我也不想去监狱 坦尼娅
That's why I'm not gonna see her anymore.
所以我不能再见她了
All right, well... somebody got to tell her,
好吧 总得有人去跟她说吧
I mean, she can't know we know.
不能让她知道我们知道了
We gotta let her down easy.
得和谐的拒绝她
Right? You're the pimp.
好吗 你是拉皮条的 你负责
I'm the p-- I'm the pimp?
我是... 我是拉皮条的
What? You said we were partners.
什么啊 你明明说我们是合伙人的
Fuck, ray.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 雷
She's gonna know I'm lying. You know, I'm a bad liar.
她会看出来我在说谎的 我不会说谎
She'll see right through me.
她立马就能识破我
All right, I'll do it, okay?
好好 我去 行了不
Call her up.
打给她
Tell her I'll meet her in a public place with witnesses.
告诉她我要在有人的地方跟她见面
Great, okay.
很好 好的
Lenore, what about this one?
莲娜 这个怎么样
The ones in the back are better.
后面那些更好
She said I could have any one I wanted.
她说过我想要哪个都行的
Maybe they're better in the back.
也许后面的真的更好呢
Yeah, I want this one.
我就想要这个
And when are you gonna ask about that other thing?
还有 你打算啥时候问她另外那件事
I'm waiting for the right time.
我在等合适的机会
Okay.
好吧
Lenore?
莲娜
All right, this area-- anything you want.
好了 这个区域 你想要什么都行
Where's sandee? I think she wants one from the front.
桑迪呢 我觉得她想要前面那个
These have a higher resolution. They're dented.
这些可是高清的 这些是折旧品
They have a better warranty.
这些的质保更好
You said we could pick any one we wanted.
你说过我们想要哪个都行的
Any one of these.
这些 哪个都行
I think sandee wants one up front.
我觉得桑迪想要前面的
I think sandee is a leech and a liar
我觉得桑迪是条吸血虫 还是个谎话精
Who faked a pregnancy to try to trap you.
她装怀孕 想绑住你
No, she's a great fiance, lenore.
不 她是个很好的未婚妻 莲娜
And I think that I should be making more than $200 per woman.
还有 我觉得我每次接客应该多赚200块
I think 400 is closer to the going rate.
我觉得400才比较接近收费标准
Jason, your going rate is $200.
杰森 你的收费标准就是200
How much did they pay you to fuck me?
她们来睡我 给了你多少钱
How much does your boss pay you to bus tables?
你老板给你多少钱去收拾桌子
Yeah.
没错
Pick a TV, Jason. Thank me later.
选电视吧 杰森 日后再报答我
Let's understand it's not you.
咱们得明白 不是你的问题
It's all me.
责任全在我
You know, I need to do stuff.
希望你明白 我想做点事
I've never been to Paris.
我从没去过巴黎
And I've never been to Africa.
也没去过非洲
I-- I wanna travel--
我 我想去旅行
You know, riverboat, bicycle.
坐船啊 骑脚踏车自助游啊
Are you sure it's not because i was too aggressive with you?
你确定不是因为我太有攻击性了吗
No no, I'm positive.
不不 我确定
I just--
我只是...
I thought that I could
我觉得在你面前
Let it all hang out with you.
可以毫无顾忌
Oh, you can. I mean, you could
当然可以 我是说
If I wasn't just giving it all up,
如果我没有放弃这一切的话
But I am.
可我放弃了
I'm sweet.
我很可爱的
I think I haven't shown you my sweet side.
你还没看到我可爱的一面
I-- I know.
我知道
Looking at you now, um...
我现在看着你 感觉...
I am so different from what you think I am, Richard.
我跟你想象的截然不同 理查德
You can't just leave with no warning.
你不能就这么毫无预警地离开
I can't accept that. I simply can't.
我接受不了 我就是接受不了
You can't?
你接受不了
Come on, let's just enjoy each other one more time,
求你了 我们再享受最后一次吧
Then I'll be happy.
那样我就会开心了
Oh, Richard, I enjoy you.
理查德 你让我很享受
I enjoy you so much. Oh yes. I enjoy you too.
我太享受了 你也让我很享受
Ay, how could you leave me?
你怎么能离开我呢
It's not you, it's me.
不关你的事 是我的问题
I could do this all day.
我可以整日做这个
Oh! All night. So could I. Every day.
整夜也行 我也是 甚至每天
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Oh, I don't know why I did that.
我不知道自己怎么会那样
Oh! I'm sorry. I never wanna stop.
对不起 我不想停
Never never never.
永远永远不想停
Please tell me that you didn't end it with her
求你了 告诉我 你不是
By having sex with her in a bathroom.
通过在卫生间的最后一次跟她分手的
That was after I ended it.
我先分了手再去卫生间跟她做的
That's not how you end it, Ray.
你不能这么分手 雷
Oh god, I'm the one who said we should keep her happy.
天 是我说的要让她开心
You said, "No, I don't wanna see her anymore."
而你说 不 我不想再见到她了
I don't.
我是不想啊
Well, now she thinks she's still a client.
总之 现在她觉得她还是个客户
She says that you wanna fuck her forever.
她说你想干♥她♥到永远
That's-- those-- those are not the words that I used, okay?
我 我可以没这么说
Well, those are the words that she heard, okay?
反正她听到的是这样 好吧
Well, I was in the moment, okay?
我当时 正在兴头上
She was looking good. She was wearing a dress.
她还算漂亮 她穿了条裙子
You had sex with a cop because she wore a dress?
你跟个条子做♥爱♥ 就因为她穿了裙子
Well, it had flowers on it.
上面还有碎花
I mean, look, we were just two people doing what people do.
听着 我们只是做了普通人都会做的事
And then she slapped me. She hit you?
然后她扇了我一耳光 她打你了
She's a violent woman, Tanya. It's a problem.
她是个暴♥力♥的女人 坦尼娅 这是个问题
Well, now you have to keep seeing her.
现在你得继续见她了
No, I'm not. I ended it. I made it very clear.
不 我已经了结了 我说得很清楚了
And what happens after that is besides the point!
之后发生的事已经无关紧要了
Men and their fucking penises!
男人和他们操蛋的老二啊
So, Lydia, you know, I spoke with Richard
利迪娅 我跟理查德谈过了
And he apologizes if he gave you the wrong idea.
他很抱歉如果让你误会了
He's sorry we fucked at the restaurant?
他很抱歉我们在餐厅做♥爱♥了
Oh no no. No no, not at all.
不不不 不是的
He enjoyed that very much.
他很享受
He regrets that his actions were confusing.
他是抱歉他的行为引起了误会
He has a lot going on right now.
他最近有很多事
And, you know, Richard is leaving the business
总之 他要退出这行了
For entirely personal reasons.
完全出于他的私人原因
Between me and you, I'm furious.
咱们私下说 我很生气
I mean, he left me with no notice without a replacement.
他不打招呼就走了 我连个代替他的人都没有
If I don't find somebody soon,
要是我不能尽快找到别人
My goose is cooked.
我就没机会了
It's a big problem for me.
这对我来说可是个大♥麻♥烦
Do you think I give a shit what your problems are?
你觉得我会在乎你的麻烦么
Lydia... lydia, let's be civil. Fuck civil.
利迪娅 咱们文明点说 去你♥妈♥的♥文明
You know that thing that I wanted to do?
知道我想干什么吧
Well, I wanna do it tonight.
我今晚就要干
Lydia, that's just-- it's not possible.
利迪娅 这 这不可能
Richard is don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
理查德已经... 别拿我当傻子
I know when I'm being lied to.
我能看出来别人在骗我
So if you wanna keep this wellness center,
所以你要是还想保住这健康中心
I strongly suggest a burglar show up at my house.
我强烈建议今晚派个窃贼到我家来
10:00 sharp.
十点整 准时
Fuck me.
你妹啊
Hey, this is Ray. Leave your number.
你好 我是雷 请留下你的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, Ray, I need to talk to you.
雷 我得跟你谈谈
Lydia wants to see you tonight.
利迪娅今晚要见你
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表