剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
What? Uh, who?
什么 谁
Andy Figler. I told her I ran into you
安迪·费戈勒 我说我碰见你了
And she couldn't believe it either.
她也觉得很意外
Believe what? That I ran into you.
意外什么 我竟然会碰见你呀
Oh, right.
哦 好吧
Um, listen, Logan,
呃 罗根 听着
the other night, um, you know,
关于那晚 那个...
I hope you didn't get the wrong idea. About what?
我希望你没产生误解 误解什么
You know, sometimes things can, um,
你要知道 有时事情听起来
sound not the way they are...
会变了个味儿...
with all that music in that place.
尤其在那种环境 那种音乐下
What are you doing tomorrow? What?
你明天有安排吗 什么
Do you want to come over?
你想过来吗
To your house? Yeah.
来你家吗 对啊
I'd love that. We could...
来嘛 我们可以...
catch up. Why not?
叙叙旧 多好是吧
Lori usually gives the tours,
通常该由罗丽带你熟悉环境
but I figured you'd want a friendly face to show you around.
不过我想由我这个熟脸带你转 你能自在点
Again, Matt, thank you so much for the opportunity.
马特 再一次谢谢你给我这个机会
Like I said, happy to help.
我说过了 乐意之至
You need a job and we need some help at the office.
你需要份工作 我们部门正好缺个帮手
And you'll fit right in. We all get along.
你一定适合 我们就像一家人
Hello. Little tip though.
大家好 不过给你个小提议
Bake something. Kill them with chocolate.
烤点吃的 用巧克力攻陷她们
Here we go, kitchen.
到了 这是厨房♥
Uh, yeah, kitchen.
啊 对 厨房♥
Is this where I put my lunch?
我午餐就放这行了吧
Oh, brown bagging it, huh? Nice. Well.
自带午餐 真贤惠 哪里的话
Tell you what. Since it's your first day,
不如这样 今天你第一天上班
how about I take you out to Calico Dan's for lunch?
我带你出去卡利可·丹餐厅吃午餐怎样
Oh, you don't have to do that. Thank you though.
噢 你不必那么做 心领了
Yeah, you're right. I should be tightening my belt too.
对 这也对 我也该勒紧裤头了
Mindy's trying to bleed me dry.
明蒂正想榨干我的钱
Divorce can do such strange things to people.
离婚就会让人变得不可理喻
I had no idea that Ronnie would be so angry.
我没想到罗尼会气成那样
Oh my god, Mindy is like the incredible hulk.
我更惨 明蒂简直成了无敌浩克
Really? Oh yeah.
真的吗 假不了
When he first told me about the handjob
当他第一次向我坦白手♥淫♥的事
I was like, "well, okay."
我觉得很无奈
Whoa, wait a minute. What handjob? What?
哇 等等 什么手♥淫♥ 你说什么
Huh?
啊
My wife gave Ronnie a handjob? No.
我妻子给罗尼手♥淫♥吗 没有
Vicky.
薇琪
I'm not upset, okay?
我没生气 好吧
What would you say was the timeline of that handjob?
你说手♥淫♥这事发生在哪段时间
When did it take place? Oh, I don't
什么时候发生的 我不...
I'm not really sure, Matt. Just a guess.
我也不清楚 马特 粗略估计下
I'm not really sure. Just a guesstimate.
我真的不清楚 就估算下
Lydia. It was a little rapey if you ask me.
利迪娅 要我说这女人有点怪异
Some women like to dress up as nurses, schoolgirls.
有些女人喜欢打扮成护士 学生
What kind of woman likes to dress up like a cop?
可有哪个女人会喜欢扮成警♥察♥啊
Good evening, officer.
晚上好 警官
I suppose you think 'cause you're good-looking and I'm a woman
你是不是以为自己长得帅 而我又是女人
that you can just get away with littering.
自己就不用为乱扔垃圾负责啊
Oh no, I wasn't littering.
噢 没有 我没乱扔
I think you did. Look, I don't want any trouble.
你扔了 有话好说 我不想有麻烦
Well, you have a choice.
你有两个选择
You can go to jail or you can fuck me.
要不坐牢 要不操♥我♥
Well, I guess I'll go to jail.
我想我宁可坐牢
Bad idea. Now you have to go to jail and fuck me.
太蠢了你 这下你又得坐牢又得操♥我♥了
Hands behind your back, scumbag. Hold up, hold up.
双手放背后 混球 暂停 住手
What did you say? Chechnya! Bubble boy!
你说什么 车♥臣♥ 气泡男
Timeout. What?
时间到 什么
Look, I think we need a safe word, okay?
听着 我看咱们得定个暗号♥ 好吧
You know, like--
就是 好比...
I'm fine with letting you play dress-up and all that stuff,
其实你扮警♥察♥玩兵抓贼我都没问题
but ease up on the whup-ass, please.
但请你扑倒我时轻点儿
Oh god. Was I too rough on you?
天啊 我对你太粗暴了吗
No, I didn't say that. I just, you know,
不是 我没那样说 我只是
it's for both of us.
为咱俩着想
You know, just in case. I mean, right? Okay.
以防万一而已 懂吧 行
Okay, whatever you need.
行 你想咋样都成
I mean I don't need one, but if it makes you feel more comfortable.
我其实不需要 不过要是能让你感觉舒服点
I'm not the one who needs one, believe me.
我也不需要 相信我
Well, who needs one then?
嗯 那谁需要呢
Well, I don't know.
这很难说
I was thinking of you. Oh, well.
我只是替你着想 这样啊
Don't you worry about me. Huh?
那就别担心我了 好吧
It looks like a beeper. Does it beep?
那个看着像发声器 会响吗
Yes, it beeps. Talks too.
会啊 会响 还会说话呢
Really? What does it say?
真的 会说些什么
You want to hear? No, it's okay.
你想听听吗 不 不用了
No, I can hear it later. Hold on.
别 迟点再听也行 等等
Oh god, don't. Don't futz with it.
天啊 别 别捣鼓它
I can make it speak spanish for you.
我可以让它说西班牙语
Relax. Fuck you. Don't fuck with me, Charlie.
你歇着去 去你的 查理 别给我捣乱
I bailed you out.
我保释你出来
You are in my house. You play by my rules.
你待在我家 就得听我的
Now give me that fucking knife.
把该死的刀给我
Give it to me.
给我
Thank you.
谢谢
You're in my custody. This is serious business.
你现在受我监管 这事不是闹着玩的
I mean it. No.
我说真的 别
Man, I like it when you lay it down, warden.
天啊 我爱死你不顾一切的样子了 狱长
Tanya! Tanya? Skagle!
坦尼娅 你在吗 司嘉勒
Uh... Tanya!
呃 坦尼娅
Ray, just a second.
雷 你等一下
Shush. So you're gonna hide me from your ho?
别出声 你想瞒着你的男妓我在这
Shush. No. I got nothing to hide.
小声点 不是 我没什么好瞒的
Tanya!
坦尼娅
Tell him I said hi.
替我打声招呼
Why are we talking out here? Do you know?
我们为啥要在外面谈
We're getting fresh air, all right?
我们出来透透气嘛
What-- what's up? What's up? What is it?
怎么回事 什么事儿
Lydia-- she's way too hyper.
利迪娅 她太鸡血了
She's gonna kill me. We need to bench her.
她会弄死我的 我们得雪藏她一段时间
Okay, fine. Fine, I'll do it. I'll do it. I just--
好吧 好 行 我会搞定的
I just don't think right now is the best moment
我只是觉得现在雪藏一位肯掏钱的客户
To bench a paying customer. Why not?
可不是好时机 为什么
Because some of the women, not all of them,
因为有些女人 不是说所有的女人
Not the ones I respect the most, quite frankly--
这么说吧 起码我尊重的那些女人不是这样
Spit it out.
有话直说
Some of the women think it's nice
有的女人
To get fucked by a younger guy. They want to try him out.
喜欢跟年轻人上♥床♥ 她们想尝鲜
I'm the old guy all of a sudden just because this kid is 12?
就因为这小屁孩儿 我就瞬间成了老大叔了
You're not old, you're just older.
你不老 你只是...比他老
Let me tell you something, skagle.
告诉你吧 司嘉勒
I'm seeing a 25ear-old tonight.
我今晚要见一个25岁的辣妹
What, like a potential client?
啥意思 潜在客户吗
No, like a date, okay?
不 是约会 懂么
Women her age happen to find me very appealing.
她这年龄的女人有时也会发现我的魅力
Ray, that's pathetic.
雷 这太可悲了
There's lots of women over 35--
外面35岁以上的女人一大把...
Don't throw stones, Tanya.
别指责我 坦尼娅
It's okay for you to fuck some kid in a bathroom,
你都能在公厕跟一个小屁孩干
But I go out on a date with some younger girl
我跟个年轻姑娘去约个会
That makes me suddenly a dirty old man? You're sexist.
怎么就成了中年猥亵男了 你这是性别歧视
Yeah, and my neighbor Edith knows I fucked some kid in a bathroom.
好吧 这下我邻居也知道我上了个小孩了
Everybody knows you fucked some kid in a bathroom.
地球人都知道你在公厕上了个小孩
That is a tactical move and you know it.
那是战略手段 你懂的
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表