剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, I-- that's not part of the deal.
好吧 这可不是约好的内容
What the hell is your problem? Tanya said you'd be fine.
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么意思 坦尼娅说你能接受的
Look, I don't-- I don't have to be here, okay?
我不 我不是非得来这里的 好吧
Look, this isn't something that what are you talking about?
这可不是... 你什么意思
I mean look, I'm helping you out here.
我可是在帮你
You know? I mean a lot of guys wouldn't after--
大多数男人可没这么仗义 毕竟你...
Oh, you're mad 'cause I blew you?!
你是在气我帮你口♥交♥了
Okay, I am so so sorry
好吧 我非常非常抱歉
That this whole experience that I am paying you for
我付钱给你带来的这些体验
Has been difficult for you. You know what?
对你来说是那么煎熬 知道我想说什么吗
Fuck off.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
I'm really glad you picked up the phone, jess.
我很高兴你接电♥话♥了 杰西
Turn off that fucking music
把那鸟音乐关小点声
Or I will staple your dick to your face!
不然我就把你老二钉在你脸上
I'm sorry I've been a shitty friend, jess.
很抱歉我不是什么好朋友 杰西
It's been a rough couple of months. Yes.
这几个月有点难熬 对
For me too.
我也是
But things are-- things are looking up.
但是事情 有转机了
I've been going to this place and it's really helping me.
我去了一个地方 着实帮了我不少
Okay, just--
好吧 听着
Don't laugh.
不准笑
But there's this, um,
不过有个...
This woman, this, um...
有个女人...
Healer. And she runs a wellness center.
一个治疗家 她开了家健康中心
She's very inspirational.
她很会鼓舞人心
They have open classes, if you wanna...
他们有公开的课程 如果你想
Anyways, to the district four state championships.
总之 敬四区锦标赛冠军
To the district four state championships.
敬四区锦标赛冠军
fuck the ump!
去他妈的裁判
You guys are district four? Yeah.
你们是四区的 对
You play?
你也玩吗
Yeah, I was at west lakefield high.
对 我以前在雷克菲尔德高中
No shit. Class of '84.
不可能 84届的
Oh, west lakefield. You were good then.
西雷克菲尔德 你们队当年很棒啊
Oh yeah no, we won the states in '83 and '84.
是啊 我们赢了83和84届的冠军
Oh wait, you're not--
等等 你不会是...
Are you Ray Drecker? Yeah.
你是雷·德瑞克吗 对
bullshit. Whoa, man, my brother played against you.
不了个是吧 伙计 我兄弟跟你交过手
Weren't you drafted by the braves?
你不是被挑战过吗
Once upon a time, yeah. Oh shit, man, you could fucking play.
当年是的 操 哥们儿 你太牛逼了
I'm telling you, you could play.
我说真的 你太牛逼了
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里的
Uh, my fiancee's--
我未婚妻在
There.
那儿
I can't believe I don't remember you.
真不敢相信我不记得你
You look exactly the same.
你跟当年还是一模一样
Aha, you think so?
是吗
I look in the mirror and I see this old guy standing behind me.
我照镜子的时候只看到个老男人
Oh, plus I'm getting a divorce.
而且 我正在离婚
So I'm a mess.
所以糟透了
Are you here with someone?
你跟谁一起来的吗
No.
没有
Holy shit.
我勒个去
Hey, you see that girl? I swear to god, man,
看见那女的没 我发誓 伙计
That is Dan Drummel.
那是丹·德鲁默
No. Yes.
不可能 就是他
The chick in the dress, that's dan drummel?
你说那妞是丹·德鲁默
Yes. Dan fucking drummel?
就是他 丹他妹的德鲁默
That is dan drummel. No.
就是丹·德鲁默 不可能
Oh shit! Dan drummel's your fiancee?
我擦 丹·德鲁默是你未婚妻
No. No, my fiancee is--
不 不是 我未婚妻
You know, like over-- over-- -
我未婚妻在那..那边...
Fuck yeah.
好吧
I saw it happening. She's a dude.
我眼睁睁看着这一切 她是个爷们儿
She was kyla,
她曾经是凯拉
And then in a second... You're kidding me.
然后 一转眼 不是吧
...She wasn't.
她又不是了
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥搞毛啊
Not cool.
这可不好玩
Not cool!
不好玩
And I wasn't Ray Drecker to them anymore.
对他们来说 我也不再是雷·德瑞克了
I was just a guy with the wrong kind of girl.
我只是个娶错妞的傻♥逼♥
Take me home.
带我回家
I want to go fucking home.
我他妈想回家
See ya, dan.
回见 阿丹
Kyla! Kyla.
凯拉 凯拉
C'mere. I never should've
来 我就不该...
Come back here. No no no. Don't say that.
再回来 不不 别这么说
That's not true, kyla.
不是这样的 凯拉
Will you look at me?
看着我好吗
Will you-- will you look at me, please?
看着我好吗 请你看着我
We didn't come all the way out here
我们大老远来这里
To turn around and go home. Right?
不是为了转身回家的 好吗
Okay, I know you want to dance.
我知道你想跳舞
Well, I want to dance too.
我也想跳
liar. No no, really, I do.
说谎 不 我说真的
I love dancing. I can't get enough of it.
我喜欢跳舞 我还嫌跳不够呢
Come on, hey.
来吧
Fuck these guys.
去他们的
You're beautiful. You hear me?
你很美 听到我说的了吗
You're beautiful.
你很美
Come on, let's dance.
来吧 我们跳舞
Hey, charlie?
查理
Charlie?
查理
when you're young,
年轻的时候
you get all worked up about what people think of you.
我们很在意别人怎么看自己
But that's the good thing about getting older.
但长大有一个好处就是
You realize,
你会意识到
"Fuck that. It's what you think of yourself."
去他妈的 重点是自己怎么看自己
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表