剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Hung S03E05
《因为有你》第三季 第五集
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the captain has just turned off the seat belt sign.
机长已经关掉了安全带指示灯
At this time you are free to move about the cabin.
您现在可以在客舱内自♥由♥走动了
Wine helps. Excuse me?
喝点酒会好些的 什么
So does xanax.
来点镇静剂也行
I have some in my purse if you want.
你想要的话 我包里有
Why? Do I seem nervous to you?
怎么了 我看起来很紧张吗
Business or pleasure? Your trip.
出差还是度假
Excuse me, sir? Is that your
打扰了 先生
leather carry-on in the overhead compartment?
架子上隔间里的皮箱是您的吗
Probably, yeah.
有可能
Do you need me to move it?
要我去移开吗
if you don't mind. sure.
如果您不介意的话 当然
I don't mind.
我不介意
Sure. Sorry, pardon me. No, don't get up. Don't get up.
麻烦借过一下 您不用起来 不用
Are you sure? Okay. Yeah.
你确定吗 好吧 是的
I got it, thank you. Excuse me.
我能过去 谢谢 不好意思
Would you mind holding that? Oh sure.
帮我拿一下好吗 当然
Okay, put it in. Put it in.
好了 放进来 快放进来
That was a big one.
这一下可够猛的
Don't- don't you think we should probably go back to our seats?
你不觉得我们该回去坐好吗
No no no no, it's okay. Just give it to me.
不不不 没事的 快给我
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Looks like we've hit a nasty patch of weather
看来今天气流有点闹脾气
as we approach Chicago. Please take your seats.
不愿让我们顺利抵达芝加哥 请坐好
Shut the fuck up, carl! Captain says we should return
卡尔 闭嘴 机长说我们该回...
Don't worry about anything.
没什么好担心的
You really are scared, aren't you?
你真吓着了 是吧
Yeah. All right, just give me a minute.
好吧 给我一小会儿
It's okay. Honey, don't worry about anything.
没事的 亲爱的 别担心
Those seat belts are not gonna help you.
就算系上安全带也没用
Nothing out there can help you.
外边的什么东西都无济于事
If we go down, we go down.
如果要坠机 就好好等死吧
Ladies and gentlemen, at this time,
女生们 先生们 现在
we ask you to please return to your seats.
请回到您的座位上
So you might as well fuck me!
所以你还是继续操♥我♥比较好
Okay, concentrate and then fuck me.
好了 集中精力 操♥我♥
Look at my tits. Does that help?
看看我的乳♥头♥ 有帮助吗
Her tits did help.
她的乳♥头♥确实帮上忙了
But I couldn't get the thought out of my head...
但有个念头我始终挥之不去
that at any moment, at any place,
那就是 随时 随地
It could all come crashing down.
天都可能塌下来
Charlie, I'm home.
查理 我回来了
They didn't have the-
他们没有
The canned plum tomatoes that you wanted,
你要的那种梨形番茄
So I got the fresh ones- fresh ones instead.
所以我就买♥♥了点 买♥♥了点新鲜番茄
Hey, baby. This lovely lady came looking for you.
宝贝儿 这位可爱的小姐是来找你的
Are you her other hooker? Get the fuck outta here.
你也是她的鸭吗 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Sandee, how can I help you?
桑迪 找我有什么事
Okay, look now, I'll just say it.
好吧 我就直说了
Lenore- I mean, she's a bitch.
莲娜 我想说 她是个贱♥人♥
I'm so sorry about my language. It's okay.
抱歉我讲脏话了 没关系
But I mean she is a fucking cunt.
可我觉得她真♥他♥妈♥是个婊♥子♥
And we'd like to try something new,
我们想另谋出路
Maybe work for you guys.
也许能来投奔你们
You want me to pimp your fiance? Yes.
你想让我给你的未婚夫拉皮条 对
That is a very interesting proposal,
这提议真有意思啊
Isn't it, tanya?
是吧 坦尼娅
Sandee, I will certainly consider your offer.
桑迪 当然 我会考虑你的提议
However, I am just not
可是
currently in the market for additional gigolos.
我暂时不需要别的"员工"了
Will he do dudes?
男的他干吗
what? your fiance.
啥 你未婚夫
Will he fuck men?
他肯操男的吗
Yes, I think that can be arranged.
可以 我觉得可以安排
Hey. What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这儿
We're moving in. How'd you get in the house?
我们搬进来了 你们怎么进来的
There was a key under the rock by the door.
门口的石头下有备用钥匙
Did you go somewhere? On a business trip.
你去什么地方了吗 出差去了
how long have you, uh... we got here this morning.
你们什么时候... 我们今早过来的
Mom is pissed.
妈妈很生气
This is why they shouldn't have their own car, Ray.
所以说不该给他们车啊 雷
They can't just come and go whenever they please.
他们不能这么想来就来 想走就走
They're kids, jess. Let 'em blow off some steam.
他们还是孩子 杰西 让他们发泄一下吧
You know? Let 'em stay the weekend.
这样吧 让他们留在这儿过周末吧
I don't want them to stay the weekend.
我不想让他们在那儿过周末
I want them to come back.
我要他们回来
Yep, just when you least expect it,
没错 就像你最不希望的一样
The whole thing comes crashing down.
天要塌了
They- they won't be very happy.
他们不会乐意的
I don't care if they're happy. Do they strike you
我才不管他们乐不乐意
as particularly happy people in general?
你觉得他们乐意干过任何事么
You have got to support me on this, even if you don't agree.
这事你得支持我 哪怕你不赞同我
Ray, you can't let them play us against each other.
雷 你不能让他们挑拨我们
jess? oh god. Ray.
杰西 天啊 雷
Yeah. Jess, let me call you back.
杰西 我稍后给你回电♥话♥吧
Hey, guys,
伙计们
Uh, did you see anything
你们进来的时候
Like out of the ordinary - when you came in?
看到什么...不平常的事了吗
uh, you left the TV on.
你没关电视
Uh- the back door's unlocked.
哎呀 后门没关
Hey, Mrs. Koontz. Yael?
孔茨太太 雅艾尔
Yael, did you see anybody suspicious come into my home?
你看到有什么可疑的人进过我家吗
anybody at all? I don't pay attention to your visitors, Ray.
任何人 我可没空注意的你客人 雷
I have better things to do.
我还有正事要做
Okay, so nothing strange, no break-ins?
好吧 所以没什么奇怪的事 没人闯进我家
I think 69-ing on the dock is strange, Ray,
我觉得在码头上玩69式就算是怪事了
But what do I know?
可我跟不上形势了啊
Oh, you had a break-in. Low.
哎哟 有人闯入你家啊 哦
Maybe it was the lady with the crazy hair who's always yelling.
可能是那个老是大呼小叫蓬头垢面的女士吧
Maybe it was the cop
也可能是上周
Who arrested you in front of my house last week.
在我家门口逮捕了你的那个警♥察♥
Maybe it was the redhead who liked to walk around in the nude-
还有可能是那个喜欢裸体走来走去的
Miss fire-crotch, right?
红发小淫♥娃♥吧
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢了
Hey. Hi, Ray. Tanya, my shoebox is gone.
喂 雷 坦尼娅 我的鞋盒丢了
My money that I keep in my shoebox,
我藏在那盒子里的钱
somebody took it. Ray, you keep your money in a shoebox?
被人拿走了 雷 你把钱藏在鞋盒里
Yeah, it was hidden. Don't laugh.
是的 那很安全 不准笑
banks can go belly-up.
银行有破产的风险
yeah, and houses burn down, ray.
那房♥子还有倒塌的风险呢 雷
It's not the smartest move in the world.
这么做可不明智
Oh god. How much did they get?
丢了多少
five grand. well, you know,
五千 好吧
that has lenore written all over it.
肯定跟莲娜有关
Tanya, who are you talking to?
坦尼娅 你在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who's that? Is somebody with you?
谁在说话 有人跟你在一起吗
What? Is somebody with you?
什么 有人跟你在一起吗
No, it's no one. It's my friend. It's my friend.
没有 没人 只是个朋友 朋友
Ok, well, um.. Let's just go find Lenore.
好吧 那.. 咱们去找莲娜吧
I'll see you in half an hour.
半小时后见
Oh god.
天呐
What?
咋了
Ray's money was stolen.
雷的钱被偷了
You gonna sign up that other dude?
你准备签下另外那伙计吗
Jason? No.
杰森吗 不
Look, Ray and I have a unique business relationship.
听着 我和雷的合作关系是非同一般的
And he's worth it. All right? all right.
他值得我为他奔走 懂吗 好吧
Well, if you're not gonna take him,
如果你不准备接受他
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表