剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
We need a place where women can walk in
我们需要一个地方 让女人愿意进来
and walk up to the counter and...order.
然后她们会走向收银台...点餐
Welcome to orgasmic living.
欢迎开始"高♥潮♥生活"
We also offer private consultations with a therapist.
我们同时还提供私人专家会诊
It's a male therapist. He's very male.
一名男性专家 非常男人
And all this is from substitute teaching? Yeah.
这一切全凭你当代课教师的工资 没错
You know, some odd jobs here and there.
你知道的 时不时也做些零活儿
You seem kinda tense. You all right?
你看起来有点紧张 没事吧
You only have to kill one person to be a killer, baby.
只要杀过一个人 你就是杀手了 宝贝
Hung S03E02
《因为有你》第三季 第二集
Suit fresh from the cleaners: check.
从洗衣店拿回的干净西装 没问题
Irish singing voice: check.
爱尔兰腔的歌♥喉 没问题
An uncomplicated client that I've known for a while: check.
一位接待过几回的随和客户 更没问题
It was gonna be an easy night.
今晚将会很轻松
Whoa, could you hold that, please?
请稍等一下好吗
Thanks. What floor?
谢谢 去哪层
Same.
跟你一样
Sounds pretty rockin' tonight.
听起来今晚会过得很带劲儿
Oh yeah. It's rockin'.
对啊 很带劲儿
It wasn't exactly my scene,
这不是我喜欢的场合
but I had a job to do and I knew how to do it.
但我得完成工作 我也成竹在胸
I just had to find my client.
我只需要找到我的客户
And there she was.
而她就在那里
All right, so she's there waiting for you
好吧 就是说她本来在那等你
and some little punk came along and stole her?
谁知杀出一个小阿飞横刀夺人
He didn't steal her. He knew her.
他压根就没夺 他俩认识
He-- he brought her a cupcake.
他还给她带了一块蛋糕
All right, Ray, I don't know.
好吧 雷 我没弄懂
maybe you should have just gone up there and cut in.
也许你该走过去 打断他们
Cut in?
用不着吧
It's not the senor prom, Tanya.
坦尼娅 又不是高中毕业舞会
Ray, women like to be fought over.
雷 女人喜欢被男人争夺
I mean sometimes they'll have sex with the guy
有时她们宁可跟看似最想
that seems to want them the most.
得到她们的男人上♥床♥
It's a biological imperative.
这叫生物必然性
Thank you, Darwin.
谢谢你啊 达尔文专家
You don't listen to me. You have to listen to me.
你老是不听我的 你得听我的话
Since when?
啥时候规定的
Ray, every ship has a captain.
雷 每艘船只有一个船长
And I'm the pimp.
我是负责拉皮条的
And this ship has been very successful because of the way I run it.
所以咱这艘船能一帆风顺 全赖我掌舵有方
You think you're running the ship?
你觉得是你在掌舵吗
I do. It's just a fact. It just--
没错 事实就摆在眼前 就...
Have you considered
你有没有想过
you might have a problem with female authority?
你也许不满意女性当领导
Cut the crap, Tanya.
别废话 坦尼娅
I have a problem with you saying that you're the captain, okay,
我只是不满你说你是船长 好吧
when we're partners.
咱们明明是搭档
Well, we're partners but, Ray,
说得也是 但是 雷
I mean, I call the shots.
是我在运筹帷幄
All right, we're partners. We're partners, all right?
好吧 我们是搭档 是搭档 满意了吧
I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.
我肯定这当中有误会
I will call Christina into my office and I will find out.
我会打给克里斯汀娜 请她来办公室问清楚
In the meantime you have to get some sleep
同时 你得去睡一会儿
because you have a 4:00 A.M. with Lydia.
你凌晨四点跟利迪娅还有约
Yeah, partners. One of us got some sleep.
所谓搭档 就是其中一个在睡觉
The other got up at 4:00 A.M. to have sex with rambo.
另一个却要凌晨四点爬起来跟悍警做♥爱♥
I didn't mind the running or the costume...
我不介意奔跑 或是玩制♥服♥游戏...
...but the tackling wasn't my favorite.
但被扑倒着实不是我的菜
Oh no, no cuffs. No. No cuffs.
噢 不 别上铐 别用手铐
Suddenly every woman in my life wanted to be on top.
突然间 我身边的女人全都想骑在我身上
You packing? What?
你有持械吗 什么
Oh, you are packing.
哦 你持械了
Then we got up and did it again.
然后我们起来 又演了一遍
she got me in the knee that time.
这次她弄伤了我的膝盖
And those fucking handcuffs, like a pair of nunchucks.
那副讨厌的手铐 就像根双截棍
Ron.
罗恩
Sorry, Jess. Got to get my 45 minutes.
抱歉 杰西 我得打够四十五分钟
Can I just get my check and I'll go?
那我能拿完支票就走吗
I've got to keep my heart rate elevated.
我得保持心率不下降
I thought we were going to be adults.
我以为咱们会像成年人一样相处
Adults support themselves.
成年人能自己养活自己
Ron, I know this is something you couldn't possibly understand,
罗恩 我知道这事儿你可能无法理解
but I have been out of the job market for almost 20 years.
但我已经快二十年没打过工了
You want to have your cake and eat it too?
你想回头吃蛋糕是吗
I won't be your baker.
我可不会成全你
What?
什么
What are you-- what are you talking about?
你这是在...在说什么呢
What cake? He's the cake.
什么蛋糕 他就是蛋糕
Ray is the cake. What?
雷就是那蛋糕 什么
Ron, I think these are too big.
罗恩 我想这对拳套太大了
Oh shit. I'm sorry. I'm gonna wait over here.
糟糕 对不起 我在这边等着吧
You know what? Ray is not the cake.
我告诉你 雷不是蛋糕
We are not together.
我们没复合
And last I checked, you were the one getting jerked off
还有 我记得上一次在车后座找人手♥淫♥的人
in the back of a car, not me.
是你 不是我
I didn't come. Fuck you. Fuck your fucking check.
最后没成 去的你 去你的支票
Jess, come back. Look, she's my sparring partner.
杰西 回来 她只是我的拳击搭档
She likes to box, I like to box.
我们恰好都喜欢拳击
I love you.
我爱你
I have your check.
我写了支票给你
I'm sorry this is so awkward.
很抱歉搞得那么尴尬
It's not awkward, Mindy. Not awkward at all.
不尴尬 明蒂 一点都不尴尬
Giving a handjob
你老公就在周围不远的地方
when your husband is 10 feet away buying a candy bar,
而你却在帮别人打飞机
now that is not the classiest move in the world, Mindy.
这可不是明智之举 明蒂
But we're good.
但没事
We are so fucking good!
咱们他妈的好得很
Look. No no, it gives you diarrhea.
看 这个不行 吃了会腹泻
Yummy. Look, chicken.
这个好吃 看 是鸡肉
Eat some potatoes. Hi.
来点儿土豆 嗨
Hello. Buenos noches.
你好 晚上好
Hi, Jason. Oh!
嗨 杰森 噢
Hey. Look, 200 bucks.
你来了 看 二百元
It's for your next one.
下一个客户的酬金
You've got another woman that wants to bang?
你又找到一个想做♥爱♥
Wants to fuck me? Yes, I did.
想干我的女人吗 对 没错
And birthday girl wants to book you again too.
还有 那个生日女想再约你一回
I was right, she likes you better.
我猜对了 她更喜欢你
Okay.
好的
What's the matter? Didn't you like it?
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
No, I dug it. I mean what's not to like?
不 我喜欢 为啥不喜欢呢
I'm getting paid to bang.
做♥爱♥还有钱赚
It's just, why do I have to steal them from that other dude?
只是 我为啥要从那个男的手上偷人呢
You're not stealing, Jason. It's reparations.
这不叫偷 杰森 这叫还债
That other dude and his manager stole from me.
那个男人和他的经理偷了我的成果
Do you understand? Okay.
你懂了吗 懂了
Great. So I'll set something up for Wednesday?
很好 那我给你安排周三接客
Oh man, I've got to work Wednesday.
不行 这周三我得上班
Get someone to fill in for you.
找人顶替你啊
Um, maybe Bob.
呃 也许鲍伯行
Oh fuck, Bob's mad at me.
见鬼 鲍伯还在生我的气
Okay, so how's your Saturday?
好吧 那换周六行吧
Saturdays are no good.
周六都不行
What are you talking about? Every Saturday?
什么意思 逢周六都不行吗
Yeah, kind of.
对 算是吧
And every other Wednesday is our alone time.
而且以后每周三得留给我俩独处
Who, you and your dick?
跟谁独处 你的老二吗
No, me and Sandee. Who the fuck is Sandee?
不 我和桑迪 桑迪是哪跟葱
My fiancée.
我的未婚妻
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表