剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Let's do it. Les do "Simian."
来吧 “Simian”
C'mon, damester, simian.
加油啊 戴蒙 Simian
Simian! This whole thing's retarded.
Simian 这太二了
This test was invented by the nazis!
这肯定是纳粹发明的测试
Okay! Okay, uh uh...
好吧 好吧
Do good! You'll the best you can do,that's what you can.
好好听话 尽力而为就行了
Okay. Good. All right.
好吧 也是
They're good kids, jess.
他们都是好孩子 杰西
Maybe not the brightest, but we did good.Ight.
也许不是最聪明的 但我们教得不错
What? I'm joking!
怎么了 我开玩笑呢
Hey, it was a joke. Come on.
拜托 我开玩笑呢
I'm funny, remember? I make you laugh.
我很幽默的 记得吗 我以前总能逗你大笑
Since when do you me me laugh? Oh, come on.
你啥时候逗我笑过了 不是吧
Look. I'm a monkey named simian.
看 我是猴子 学名类人猿
Where are you going? I thought we were gonna drop 'em off together
你去哪 我们不是说好一起送他们的嘛
You snooped into my personal life,
你干涉了我的私人生活
You showed up whe you weren't invited
你不请自来
And you attacked the guy I was with.
还打了跟我约会的人
Oh yeah, well,
是吗
You used to like it when did that. No.
你以前很喜欢我这么做的 没有
Sean o'brien. Yes? You've got be kidding .
肖恩·奥布莱恩那次 你爱玩笑呢吧
C'mon. I knocked out sean o'brien.
拜托 我狠揍了那家伙
That was 20years ago. And you loved it!
那是20年前的事了 可你很喜欢
You wanna go to a wedding with me?
愿意跟我一起去参加一个婚礼吗
What? It's Mike's wedding.
什么 麦克的婚礼
He's, uh, gettin' married.
他 他要结婚了
What do you say? How did you know him ?
怎么样 你怎么认识他的
Who? The guy, i was with, he called you ray.Ith.
谁 跟我一起那人 他叫你雷
Oh yeah,--I--don't remember that
我 我不记得了
Yeah? He said, "hey, ray," And you punched him out.
是吗 他说 雷 然后你就揍了他
I dot know I guess i've seen him around and maybe, um um...
不知道 可能...
a frind of a friend? why the 20 questions all of a sudden?
是朋友的朋友吧 怎么突然这么多问题啊
Nothing, thanks, I don't wanna go to the wedding.
没事 谢了 我不想去参加婚礼
Did did you find him? Who?
你 你找到他了吗 谁
Charlie. No.
查理 没找到
Where are they?
他们呢
Well, the thing is that they're-- they're sleeping right now.
是这样的 他们正在睡觉呢
Can you wake 'em? What?
叫他们起来行吗 什么
Wake them!
叫他们起来
Uh, listen, I don't mind
听着 我不介意
if you leave them here just a little longer, okay?
你让他们在这里多呆一会 好吧
An hour or so. Or longer if you want, because--
一小时左右 甚至更久都行
The thing is I don't mind.
因为 我不介意
C'mon, boys!
孩子们 起来啦
Your mom's here, c'mon. Let's go. C'mon c'mon.
妈妈来了 起床啦 咱们走
Shoes, now, come on. Get yo c'mon, buddy.Ght now.
穿鞋 快点 东西收拾好
Let's go. Grab the shoes and let's go. Get in the car.
穿好鞋 走了 上车去
Thanks.
谢了
Wait!
等等
Missy, wait! Miss--
蜜思 等等
I-- I want to give them this.
我想把这个送他们
It's a book.
是本书
Wait, missy! Missy, I wanted to give them this.
等等 蜜思 蜜思 我想送他们这个
It's-- it's a book!
是本书
Charlie?
查理
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
But thanks for everying, okay?
谢谢你所做的一起 好吗
Wait, what does that mean?
等等 什么意思
stop! What does that mean?
停下 你那是什么意思
Wait, I put my business up for you!
等等 我为你押上了我的生意
I did a lot more than that, you motherfucker!
我付出的比那还多 你个混♥蛋♥
Stop!
停车
Where are you going? Hey, you have something to say,
你要去哪 你有话要说是吗
Say it, but got my kids in the car
说吧 但我孩子在车上
And I no motherfucker in front of my kids.
我在孩子面前可不是混♥蛋♥
You used me. You used me!
你利用了我 你利用了我
I didn't use you.
我没利用你
Yes, you did. Then what do you call it then?
你利用了 不然你觉得算什么
Hey, I'm a pimp. You're a pimp.
我是个皮条客 你也是皮条客
We lived together and we enjoyed it.
我们住在一起 各取所需
And now it's done.
现在一切都结束了
That is such bullshit.
真是惊天大废话
Don't jive me. Jive you?
别哄我了 哄你
Yeah, don't evade. Do noevade.
没错 别逃避 别想逃避
What, you were just gonna sneak out of here
怎么 你打算悄悄离开这里
And leave me in the lurch!
让我来给你收拾残局
I fucked you charlie. I fucked you a lot.
我跟你睡过 查理 睡过很多次
And and you liked it.Urch!
你很享受的
You loved it!
你很喜欢的
Sure I did.
对 没错
I like you.
我喜欢你
But look, I gotta lay low for a while, get outta town.
但我得躲一阵子 离开镇上
I'll get you your money back
你的钱我会还你的
And i'll get you your whore's shoebox monetoo.
你的鸭的那鞋盒钱我也会还的
You took Ray'soney?
你偷了雷的钱
You know, we do the best we can, tanya.
及时行乐嘛 你懂的 坦尼娅
And then we die.
死也无憾
That is all we can do
这就是我们能做的
C'mon.
振作点
You're a good woman. I'll miss you.
你是个好女人 我会想你的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
2967...
2967 ixk. 2...
2967IXK
When we met I was a little flinty, I suppose,
我们认识时 我想我是冷若冰霜的
Because life hadn't turned out the way I'd expected.
因为生活没能尽如我意
The person I was supposed grow old with wasn't there anymore.
那个我想与之白首的人已经不在了
And here you are, this second chance, this miracle.
然后你出现了 我的第二次机会 我的奇迹
I look at you across the breakfast table
我看着餐桌对面的你
And I see you smile...
看到你的微笑
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I am the reason they're together.
我是他俩的红娘
Okay, we are, but--
好吧 我俩都是 不过
You weren't invited. Yeah, exactly.
他们没邀请你 对 没错
How fairs that?
这也太不公平了吧
You know, this is not good, tanya.
这样可不好 坦尼娅
This-- they're very sensitive about the way they met
他们很敏感的不想提及认识的方式
Right, exactly. You know how they met.
没错 你也知道他们是怎么认识的
Why am I the scapegoat? All right, shh!
凭什么全赖在我头上 好吧 小点声
You shh! I'm trying to listen to the vows.
你猜小点声呢 我在听誓词呢
I'm trying too. You shh! Quiet. Shh!
我也在听 你闭嘴 安静 闭嘴
I just wanted to hear their vows.
我只是想听听誓词
Please shut up.
请闭嘴
Charlie's gone, ray. He's not coming back.
查理走了 雷 他不会再回来了
...I will keep you, hold you, love you,
我会守护你 陪伴你 爱着你
In sickness and in health, in good times and in bad,
无论时运好坏 无论疾病还是健康
For richer or poorer, until we are parted by death.
无论贫富 至死不渝
Congratulations!
恭喜二位新人
Congratulations!
恭喜
It was so beautiful.
太感人了
That was brilliant.
太美好了
Good luck, you guys.
祝你们幸福
Oh god.
天啊
Are you gonna be all right? Yes, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
And I don't need your help right now.
我现在不需要你的帮助
Okay. All right. It's okay.
好吧 没事的
It's okay. --All right, all right.
没事的 好了好了
If this is you at a wedding,
参加婚礼你就哭成这样
I'd hate to see you at a divorce.
要是离婚典礼可绝不敢请你了
All right?
好了吗
All right, you-- you did good.
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表