剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You're gonna send that clown to kyla on top of everything else?
你要不顾一切把那小子派给凯拉
You told me to send him. You said you couldn't handle it.
是你让我派他去的 你说你应付不了
I can handle it. I can handle kyla just fine.
我能应付 凯拉我完全能应付
Put-- put me in there.
给我写上
That makes three.
那我就有三个了
Hey! Where are you?
你好 你在哪
I'm at... I'm at my apartment.
我...我在公♥寓♥里
I'm at your apartment. I just knocked. You didn't answer.
我就在你的公♥寓♥门口 我敲了门 你没反应
Oh, well, I'm at my other apartment.
我在另一个公♥寓♥里
It's the--
是
It's the old one. I'm sorry.
是以前的公♥寓♥ 不好意思
I'm having a lot of trouble hearing you right now.
我信♥号♥♥不好 听不清你说话
It's bad to fuck with me. What? The reception is
耍我可不是什么好事 什么 信♥号♥♥太..
It's awful. And I can barely hear--
信♥号♥♥太差了 我听不清
And I can barely hear you.
我听不清你说话
We want to diversify. I'm sorry? Video.
我们想多元化发展 什么 拍视频
Um, wait, I'm not following.
等等 我没听懂
Porn.
拍A片
Okay, sandee, porn is not okay with me.
桑迪 我接受不了拍A片
Wait, what's wrong with porn? What's wrong with porn?
A片怎么了 A片怎么了
Porn is, um, the male gaze?
A片都是男人的视角
When sex is filmed by a male pornographer,
要是男导演来拍摄性♥爱♥录像
Women are commodified.
女人往往就成了商品
That's the point, right?
这就是重点啊 不是吗
That's not the point. The point is happiness.
这不是重点 重点是幸福
Okay, but jason is fucking these women anyway.
好吧 不过反正杰森也要上她们
So we-- we film it.
那我们 我们就拍下来呗
And then we post it on the internet.
然后我们可以传上网
We can't film the clients and
我们不能未经客户同意
post it on the internet without their permission.
就把她们的视频传上网
We can blur their faces.
可以把她们脸部打上马赛克啊
I already have the domain name and everything.
我已经注册了域名 万事都具备了
It's "My fiance is a whore. Com."
网站名是 我未婚夫是鸭.com
Do you have a bathroom that I could use?
能用下洗手间吗
They're grifters. They're pornographers.
他们是骗子 是拍A片的
They're thieves. Who have I gotten into bed with?
他们是小偷 我都找了什么人啊
What have I done?
我都做了什么啊
You sure they've got ray's box?
你确定是他们拿了雷的鞋盒吗
'cause a lot of people got red shoeboxes.
有红色鞋盒的可不只雷一个人啊
They had thousands of dollars worth of stereo equipment.
他们有价值几千美元的立体声音响
I mean how could they afford that?
他们怎么买♥♥得起
I say let it alone. What?
要我说 你别管了 什么
You say women are signing up like crazy for this kid.
你说这小子引来不少女人
And he's making you a lot of money.
他为你赚了不少钱
I say as long as he's not stealing from you,
要我说 只要他没偷你的钱
Let it slide. Sometimes hos steal.
你就别管了 鸭偷钱怎么了
They're not nuns. They hos.
他们是鸭 又不是守清规戒律的和尚
You want me to do nothing because they're not stealing from me?
你让我袖手旁观 因为他们没偷我的钱
I can't do that. The guilt, charlie.
我做不到 这是罪过 查理
Baby, are you asking for my advice or for my help?
宝贝 你是想要我的建议和帮助吗
You know, I-- I-- I have a son who, uh--
话说...我有个儿子
Might be gay. Yeah.
可能是基佬 没错
17 years old, yeah, it's just-- pfft.
17岁了 简直...
I love him though.
但我还是爱他
It don't matter to me. I love my gay son.
我不在乎 我爱我的基佬儿子
Or maybe-gay son.
或者说 可能是基佬的儿子
I'm not gay.
我不是基佬
I'm a woman, Ray. Sure.
我是女人 雷 当然
That's cool.
酷
So, uh, when did that start for you?
话说 那是什么时候的事
Being a woman?
开始成为女人吗
When did you start being a man?
你什么时候开始成为男人的
Who the fuck? Hi, guys.
谁啊 嗨 伙计们
Um, Sandee, you know charlie.
桑迪 你知道查理吧
You guys met.
你们见过了
Can I get some water? What?
能给我点水吗 啥
Some, you know, water.
我想要点水
Uh, we-- we have some gatorade.
我们有佳得乐
That'll do. Excuse me.
也行 失陪了
what are you doing?
你要干嘛
Wait wait wait-- charlie!
等等等等 查理
Oh, please stop. What the eff, man?
求你住手 搞毛啊伙计
Come on, man, sit down.
得了吧 坐下
Okay look, wait,
好了 打住
Nobody is drawing any conclusions.
不准严刑逼供
Okay? Look. Guys, I was here earlier
好吧 伙计们 我之前在这儿
And I couldn't help but notice that you have a red shoebox
不小心发现了一个红色鞋盒
In your bathroom and it had some money in it.
在你们的洗手间里 里面有不少钱
That's where we keep our money! Just listen to the lady.
那就是我们放钱的地方 听她说完
The thing is Ray had an identical red shoebox stolen
重点是雷恰好有一个红色鞋盒
From his house. You think we stole Ray's shoebox?
被偷了 你觉得我们偷了雷的鞋盒
I don'know! I'm-- I'm--
我不知道
I'm asking. Did you steal ray's shoebox?
我只是想问问 你们偷了雷的鞋盒吗
No, we didn't. We don't even know where he lives.
没有 我们连他住哪儿都不知道
That is our shoebox.
那个鞋盒是我们的
I don't know, what are the odds--
我不确定 两个人
Two people both having puma shoeboxes
同时在家里藏了美洲的鞋盒
Hidden in their house? They're high! They're very high.
这概率是多少 概率很大 非常大
People have red shoeboxes! Everyone's got them!
红鞋盒谁没有啊 地球人都有
Red shoeboxes are everywhere.
红鞋盒遍地都是
Charlie. Charlie? No no no.
查理 查理 别别别
Hey, is anybody hungry? We didn't take the money!
有谁饿了吗 我们没偷那钱
Charlie, that's a live turtle. It's a pet.
查理 那乌龟是活的 那是宠物
Please don't eat prince eric!
请别吃了艾瑞克王子
Tell me how this is gonna go then,
那就告诉我这事要怎么解决
'cause I don't have time for this shit.
我可没时间听废话
And Tanya, she don't have time for this shit,
坦尼娅也没时间听这些废话
And this-- prince eric, you say?
这位 你说叫艾瑞克王子是吧
He really does not have time for this shit.
他也真心没时间听废话
Okay okay okay okay okay!
好吧好吧好吧好吧
Okay what? We took the money.
什么好吧 是我们偷的钱
No, we didn't. We took it, we took it!
我们没有 我们偷了 偷了
Okay.
好吧
Tanya is gonna arrange a plan
坦尼娅会安排一下
So that you nice people can make amends.
让你们这些好人有机会弥补
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go, baby.
走吧 宝贝
Let's do this.
来吧
Adam? Adam Philips? Hey, it's me.
亚当 亚当·菲利普 是我啊
Good to see you.
真高兴见到你
Yeah, good to see you.
是啊 真高兴见到你
Oh, Adam, this is my fiance Ray.
亚当 这是我未婚夫 雷
Ray, this is adam. We had english class together
雷 这是亚当 我们一起上过英语课
Junior year. Hi, how you doing?
三年级的时候 你好
God, it seems like forever, huh?
天 感觉都是上辈子的事了 对吧
Um, excuse us for a second.
不好意思 失陪一下
What are you doing? What?
你搞什么 怎么了
Tone it down, okay? Don't rock the boat.
拜托 别破坏气氛好吧
I thought you wanted to pass.
我以为你想低调混过去
I am passing, Ray.
我是在混啊 雷
He can't tell who I was. If you keep pushing it,
他认不出我了 你要是再这么闹下去
Somebody's gonna notice.
会有人注意到的
Oh shit. What?
操 怎么了
That's him. Who?
是他 谁
Come on, let's dance.
走 咱们跳舞去
Uh, oh, that's-- that's okay.
呃 还是算了吧
I-- I'm not a good dancer.
我不太会跳舞
You danced at my house. You've got some moves.
你在我家跳过舞 你明明很会跳
No no, I don't feel like dancing right now.
不不 我现在不想跳舞
It's a reunion. People dance.
这是同学聚会 大家都得跳舞
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表