剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Hung S03E10
《因为有你》第三季 第十集[全剧终]
I went to that wedding
几天前
a couple of days ago and I, uh...
我去参加了一个婚礼
I tell ya I couldn't stop thinking about you,
告诉你吧 我情不自禁的在想你
you know, about us...
在想关于我俩...
Up there together.
在一起的事
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
And uh, I...
我
Well, love you.
爱你
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Oh, it's so sweet of you to ask.
你能问我真是太贴心了
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Okay. Well,
好了
have a good one. You too.
保重 你也是
Proposing to a girl I never met...
向一个素未谋面的女孩求婚...
Well, after everything I've been through,
好吧 经历了这么多
it really didn't seem that strange.
这种事其实也就见怪不怪了
Now Jessica knew everything...
现在杰西卡什么都知道了
What I did and who I was.
我的工作 我的身份
And you know what? The world didn't end.
可你猜怎么着 世界并没迎来末日
So I had to ask myself,
所以我得问问自己
If everyone's got their destiny,
如果每个人的命运都已注定
was this mine?
那我的命运是什么
Can I help you?
有事吗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
You must be Ray Drecker, business partner.
你一定就是雷·德瑞克了 生意伙伴
Who are you? Where... Where is Tanya?
你哪位啊 坦尼娅呢
She ran out of here all upset.
她伤心地跑了
I don't know what kind of a racket you got going,
我不知道你们发生了什么样的争吵
but if you wanna look at really good pussy,
但是如果你想看好看的阴♥道♥
you should scroll through the pictures on my husband's phone.
你应该翻看我丈夫手♥机♥上的图片
Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?
你们到底是谁 在这儿干什么
"On April 28th, 2011,"
2011年4月28日
Ms. Tanya Skagle engaged always quick bail bonds
坦尼娅·司嘉勒女士签署了保释保证书
to post bail for a Mr. Charles St. John
同意作为查尔斯·约翰的保证人
"In the amount of $40,000."
并交付保证金四万美金
$40,000?! "Mr. St. John's since violated the terms of his bail."
四万 现在约翰先生违反了假释条例
Ms. Skagle's listed assets are
司嘉勒小姐开出的可抵押财产有
"Happiness Consultants for Women, LLC..."
女性性福顾问中心...
Come on, Tanya. - "
接电♥话♥啊 坦尼娅
...But not limited to the contents of physical plant therein."
但房♥子不包括在内
We're taking her shit.
我们要收走她的垃圾
Tanya! Oh God.
坦尼娅 天呐
Go away!
走开
Tanya, open the door!
坦尼娅 开门
I said go away!
我让你走开
Open the door! Open the door!
开门 快开门
God! Go away, Ray!
天啊 走远点 雷
Get the hell out of here!
离这儿远点
All right then.
好吧
Tanya!
坦尼娅
Ray, keep it down. Go away!
雷 别喊了 走开
You sold out the business! Go away!
你把生意给卖♥♥了 滚
You bet the wellness center on a fricking...
你抵押了健康中心 就为了他妈的
Pimp!
一个拉皮条的
Yeah. That's half mine!
没错 生意有一半是我的
I am taking care of it.
我正在处理
I'm raising the money!
我在赚钱
I am selling my record collection on eBay.
我现在在易趣上卖♥♥我的唱片藏品
My "Dark Side Of The Moon" Has started a bidding war!
我的"月之暗面"已经掀起了竞价高♥潮♥
We owe $40,000, Tanya.
我们欠了四万美金 坦尼娅
You're selling records? It might work, all right?
而你却在卖♥♥唱片 也许能行呢
I don't need your I-told-you-sos right now.
现在少来跟我说"我警告过你了"
No no no, you don't get
不不不 你没资格
to fix the problem by yourself, little lady.
独自解决问题 女士
It's my problem too. I'm coming up there, Skagle!
这也是我的问题 我现在就上来 司嘉勒
Oh my God, you're crazy. You're fucking nuts!
天啊 你疯了 你♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥
Ray, stop with the Rapunzel crap. Stay down.
雷 少玩长发姑娘的戏码了 好好待在下面
You're gonna get me evicted. I swear to God, Ray!
你会害我被赶出去的 我发誓 雷
You're making...
是你逼我的
Ray, I swear to God... You can climb one more step
雷 我发誓 你再往上爬一步
and I'm goin...
我就...
I'm sorry. Oh. The wood's...
对不起 这木头...
W-watch that spot. The wood's rotted.
看那儿 这木头被腐蚀了 不结实
Come here! Come here! All right. Stop it!
过来 过来 好了 快停下
I said stop it. You know what?
我让你停下 你知道么
We've got till 3:00 Wednesday afternoon
我们的期限是周三下午三点
or we're done! You're such an asshole!
搞不定就完蛋了 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm the asshole? Well, why did you have
我混♥蛋♥ 那你为啥
to sell out the business to a fricking pimp?
为了个拉皮条的卖♥♥了生意
Why?! I don't know,I don't know why, Ray.
为什么 我不知道 我不知道 雷
Because I'm an idiot, that's why. Yeah.
因为我是个白♥痴♥ 没错
You know why? Because it was working!
你知道为什么吗 因为生意有起色了
It was working, Skagle!
生意有起色了 司嘉勒
It was finally starting to work...
总算开始有起色了
The wellness center, the classes.
健康中心 那些课程
You said that it was hooey! You were right!
你说那都是痴人说梦 你的想法是对的
You were right, okay?
你是对的 好吧
A lot of those women are happy.
很多女人都很开心
Happier than when they showed up anyway.
比她们的刚来的时候开心多了
You want me to say it? We're making money, all right?
你想让我说出来是吧 我们在赚钱 行了吗
Because of you. You did it.
都是你的功劳 你做到了
You did it.
你做到了
There, I said it.
好了 我说出来了
Tanya, I don't have anything else.
坦尼娅 我一无所有了
I can say I'm a teacher,
我可以说我是个老师
but I haven't subbed in three months.
可我已经三个月没带过课了
This is it.
没错
This is all I got.
这是我仅有的了
Well, I... I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
We're gonna find Charlie and we're gonna get our shit back, okay?
我们要找到查理 把咱的东西赎回来 好吗
We'll get our money. We'll get it done together.
我们要把钱拿回来 我们要一起解决困难
You wanted to see me, Dr. Kopylov?
你找我吗 卡普洛夫医生
Yes, Jessica Haxon.
是的 杰西卡·哈克森
Uh, come in.
请进
It's about the urine.
是尿检的事
This is not Mr. Patsourakas's.
这不是帕兹瓦卡先生的尿
Oh. Okay. Whose is it then?
是吗 那是谁的
You tell me.
得你来告诉我
It says Mr. Patsourakas on the label you applied,
你贴的标签上写着帕兹瓦卡先生
but it turns out there's estrogen in the sample.
但经检测发现里面含有雌性激素
You know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
It's Mrs. Patsourakas's?
是帕兹瓦卡太太的吗
She's deceased. But this is a female sample.
她已经过世了 但这确实是女性的尿样
Now I understand sometimes urine spills.
我知道有时候尿样会溢出来
I get it.
我明白
But the correct thing to do is be upfront about this.
但正确的做法是承认此事
You think I peed into that cup?
你觉得是我尿在那杯子里了
We'll never know, will we?
这我们就无从得知了 是吧
But you did mix up the samples
但你确实弄混了尿样
and that is a cause for termination.
这足矣令我们解雇你
What? Jessica,
什么 杰西卡
I cannot run my office like a hot dog stand...
我不能让自己的办公室像热狗摊一样
"Ketchup, mustard? Who cares?"
"接住 芥末味的 谁在乎啊"
I'm sorry.
很抱歉的
This ..This is extremely hard for me.
这对我来说是艰难的抉择
We gave it a shot and it didn't work out.
我们试过了 但并不奏效
No hard feelings
请别见怪
on my part anyway.
至少我并无恶意
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表