剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
and I'm floating down a lazy old river
顺着这条古老的缓缓小河而下
and I'm just floating on this lazy river.
顺着小河缓缓而下
Floating floating.
漂啊漂
I'm calling the cops. What's the problem?
我要叫警♥察♥ 怎么了
I thought you'd appreciate a new client.
我以为你会乐于见到有新客户
You know that Ray can't be here if she's here.
你明知道雷不能让她看到自己
You're choking the business. Well, tbrain, this is war
你在毁我们的生意 一根筋 咱们对上了
and Jessica's my h-bomb.
杰西卡是我的皇牌
You stole my ideas for this wellness center.
健康中心这个创意是你从我这偷去的
And you know it. The wellness center is my idea!
你心知肚明 健康中心是我想出来的
Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. What do you want?
别再多说废话了 你想怎样
I want Jason back and I want to teach the class.
我想要回杰森 还有以后由我来授课
I think I'd be better at it than you are.
我绝对讲得比你好
Women are more instinctually drawn to me.
我天生比你更能吸引女同胞的注意
My god, you're crazy. You're crazy. The wellness center's mine.
天啊 你疯了 疯了 健康中心是我的
Until you give me what I want, Tanya,
坦尼娅 要是你不满足我的要求
I'm going to keep coming back to your little lectures with Jessica
我就带着杰西卡一直上你的课
like it's my fucking job.
像上班那样积极
And I'm going to be your own personal tapeworm
我还会像你身上的蛔虫那样
living up your ass,
塞在你的屁♥股♥里
and you won't be able to shake me until you self-destruct and die.
在你自毁而亡之前别指望能甩掉我
Well, Ray, what am I supposed to do?
雷 我还能拿她怎么样
You know, Lenore's holding us hostage.
你也看到了 莲娜挟持咱们了
She's using Jessica as a human shield.
她拿杰西卡做人肉挡箭牌
Okay, then say the class is full.
好 那就说班上满员了
I can't, Ray. The class is obviously not full.
我办不到 雷 班上明显没满员
I tried that. There's a lot of chairs.
这招我想过了 空椅子还有很多
Lenore is-- she's got an agenda.
莲娜 这女人可不好打发
She's like a weed. Okay well,
就跟野草一样 春风吹又生 既然那样
you rip weeds out of the garden, Tanya.
那就把野草连根拔了 坦尼娅
Sometimes, Ray, the roots of the weed
雷 有时野草的根
are wrapped around the roots of the flower.
紧紧缠绕着花朵的根
And then if you rip out the weed,
如果把野草连根拔起
you rip out the flower and it's dead.
就连花也给拔了 花就死了
And then you have a dead flower
而且那朵死了的花
that knows you're a male prostitute.
还知道你就是鸭
Enough with the frickin' metaphors, okay?
够了 别再打比方了 好吧
It's not that hard. Just get-- get her out.
其实也没那么难 只要赶她出班
All right, I will. I'm doing it.
好的 我会的 交给我
I will do it. It seems a shame though.
我会去办的 不过真可惜
What does? Jessica.
可惜什么 杰西卡
She seemed to really be embracing the material.
她貌似太过把自己物件化
Are you kidding me? no.
开什么玩笑 说真的
I get the feeling that she's
我感觉她
always only thought of herself as sort of a commodity in a sense.
从某程度而言 老觉得自己是一件商品
I'm just saying I think her sense of self, her identity,
我意思是 我觉得她的自我意识 自我认同
is very wrapped up in what men think of her,
很大程度上取决于男人怎么看她
in what you think of her.
取决于你怎么看她
What, is she-- did she say something?
她...她说了什么吗
It's not big.
一点都不大
I'm just gonna say it-- it's small.
老实说 是很小
Jessica can speak to that. What?!
这事杰西卡有发言权 什么
Penis size. Am I right? You can speak to that.
弟弟的大小 不是吗 你很有发言权啊
I'm not-- I'm not really comfortable talking.
我不想...这话题我实在不太想谈
Jessica, and you know what? You-- you don't have to share.
杰西卡 知道吗 不用勉强自己
You don't, if you don't want to.
你不想说也没关系的
Okay okay, it's-- it's--It's okay.
好吧 我说 没关系
My ex-husband--
我前夫
Ahem, he had a--
他的那话儿
very large... for sure.
毫无疑问 很大
You could say that it didn't always do the trick.
不过也并非每次都能让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
If that makes you feel any better.
这样说你会舒服点的话
What did she mean "the trick"?
她说"欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥"是啥意思
What do you think she means?
你觉得呢
Are you saying she faked it with me?
你意思是她对我伪装过
Ray, come on. Everybody fakes it once in a while.
雷 别傻了 谁没伪装过一两回啊
Do you? Well no, I never fake it.
你也装过吗 没 我从没装过
Neither does Jessica.
杰西卡也是
All right? I did the trick.
懂吗 我百战百胜
I did the trick a lot. Okay,
欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥多了去了 好吧
Ray, would you not be so reductionist.
雷 你看事情别那么单一
You know, it's very common.
这其实很常见
A lot of women don't have orgasms. They don't come.
很多女人没试过性高♥潮♥ 就是高♥潮♥不起来
And it's not because they don't like sex
并不是因为她们不喜欢做♥爱♥
or the guy is doing something wrong.
或男人给不了她们
Listen, I've been batting 1.000 in that department.
听着 我在旧爱巢可是常胜将军
Well, you've had a lot more practice.
反正现在你的实战经验更丰富了
You're a better lover now.
做情人也越入佳境了
I was a great lover then too.
我以前也是个绝佳情人
I can't just fire her, Mindy. She could s-u-e.
我不能就这样炒了她 明蒂 她可以告我
She seduced you.
她引诱你了啊
You said she invited you to a musical.
你说她邀请过你去看音乐剧
Dr. Kopylov's office. That's not how it works.
卡普洛夫医生诊所 游戏不是这样玩的
The boss is always the aggressor.
老板就得永远是霸主
Should have kept your dick in your scrubs.
那就穿好医生袍 收好你的老二
Oh really? You want to go there, Mindy?
要玩真的吗 你想聊这个吗 明蒂
What about keeping your hands to yourself?
先管好你自己的手好吧
I have six female employees here, okay?
我这里有六位女性员工
They're gonna gang up against me.
她们会联合起来反对我的
Women have a mob mentality.
女人有从众心理
Well then fire her for being a bad employee!
那就以工作表现不佳炒了她
Come in.
进来
Dr. Kopylov,
卡普洛夫医生
the lab called. They have mr. Gummer's results.
化验室打电♥话♥来 甘默尔先生的结果出来了
They need you to call immediately. Thanks.
他们要你马上回电♥话♥ 谢谢
But I can't say, like, never ever.
但我不能打包票
What? Not never ever, you know?
什么 凡事无绝对 懂吧
Sometimes it-- it does come in handy.
有时 这招挺派得上用场的
It comes in handy?
派得上用场
Like with me?
比如 跟我吗
Like with all guys.
跟所有的男人
You know, sometimes you just-- you get bored
女人嘛 有时会觉得腻了
or they seem like they really need it
但男人看上去又很想要
and whatever-- it just makes it easier.
不管哪种情况 伪装下 事情就简单多了
Can you get me the olio over there?
你能帮我拿一下那边的橄榄油吗
Mr. Drecker, that's canola oil.
德瑞克老师 这瓶是菜籽油
Like when with me? Like, um,
举个例 跟我哪次是装的 比如
like that time in the mustang.
那次在野马车上
Whi-- which time?
哪次
In the mustang? Come on.
在野马那次吗 得了吧
You-- you were into that.
那次你爽得很
But it was kinda cold and I had already come once.
但那天很冷 我又已经来过一回了
So, you know.
所以 你懂的
But the other times? Yes, the other times
那其余的呢 对 其余的
I came. Yeah. You did.
都是真的 对 没错
The trick.
欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
20 years of marriage and you find out she was faking it.
结婚二十年 你才发现枕边人原来是装的
Why apologize?
为啥要道歉
Let Tanya apologize. You don't owe her anything.
让坦尼娅去道歉 你又不欠她什么
Well, she discovered me and she gave me a career.
她发掘了我 给我指了这条明路
No, she gave you a shitty tv and then she broke it.
错 她只给了你一台垃圾电视 之后还砸烂了
I, Sandee, got you this gig.
我桑迪才是给你找这活的人
I don't know, okay? Lenore is gonna be so mad at me.
我快烦死了 莲娜肯定恨死我了
Who cares? Fuck it.
谁在乎啊 去她的
We are in the power position.
现在权力在咱们手里
Tanya and Lenore, they are fighting over you.
坦尼娅和莲娜 她们都在争夺你
I don't feel that powerful.
我没觉得自己重要啊
Well, you should! And you should have a hand in the business.
自信点 而且你还该去分一杯羹
Ray was here first. So take him out.
可雷先来我后到 那就踢走他
What? How?
什么 咋踢
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表