剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
哦 上帝 它们仿佛根本不存在
Oh, God, they're hardly even there!
我是说 这么小还算有吗
I mean, what the fuck even are they?
太过分了吧
Bit much.
抱歉
Excuse me!
哦 啊
Oh, yeah!
我想起哈里来了 有点恐怖
I'm having a Harry panic.
奥芙丽夫人告诉我 应该好好过日子
Madame Ovary's telling me to run back to safe place,
我可以结婚生子
I can make baby in safe place,
但是你得忍♥得住寂寞啊
but you've got to ride it out.
绝不能给哈里打电♥话♥
Mustn't call Ha...
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
没事
That's OK.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你的短♥信♥看起来很着急
Your message sounded urgent.
你忙吗
Were you busy?
-不忙 我还在放通告期中间的小假期呢 -哦 太棒啦
- No, I was in the interval... - Oh, cool.
-《猫》 -很好
- ...of Cats. - OK.
-那个音乐剧 -很棒吗
- The musical. - Was it good?
真的很棒
Really good, actually.
很棒
Really good.
-抱歉打扰你了 -没有 没打扰
- Sorry for interrupting. - No, that's OK.
我 呃 我有感觉
I, er... I got the feeling
我在《猫》也没有什么前途
it wasn't going to end well for the cats,
所以最好还是先保留一些美好的记忆 别等到
so probably good to remember them like that before they all...
对不起 嗯
Sorry. Erm...
你还好吧
Are you OK?
你现在和谁在一起呢
Who were you with?
工作上认识的
A work friend.
一个女孩
A girl.
我 呃
I, erm...
我发现了这个
I found this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还没注意我落下了
I didn't realise I'd left it.
为什么你的头发是湿的
Why's your hair wet?
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
哪样 哪样
Like what? Like what?
听着 我不想做得那么冷血 或者是残忍♥ 或者 你知道的
Look, I don't want to sound cold or cruel or... You know...
而且我也不想认为我总是在剧场里
And I don't want to think I'm just off happy at the theatre
也不开心 我没有
all the time, either, I'm not,
但是
but...
我不会再 我
I'm not going to... I just...
如果你又想复合的话 我讲真的
If this is about us getting back together, I was serious,
这次我不会再回头了
this time I'm not just going to come running back.
我真的得远离你一段时间
I really just need some time away from...
真高兴你打电♥话♥给我了
I'm so glad you called.
幸亏你接了
I'm so glad you picked up.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我想你了
I've missed you.
哦 上帝 你感觉真好
Oh, my gosh, you feel good.
我希望他只是上我就好了
I wish he'd just fuck me.
他却想和我做♥爱♥
All he wants to do is make love.
你好吗
Are you OK?
嗯 我很好 我感觉很棒
Yeah, I'm really good. I'm amazing.
他简直就在消磨我
He's wasting me.
有一次 那个男的每次进出都要呼吸一下
I was once fucking this guy who would breathe on every thrust...
你好年轻
You're so young!
你好年轻
You're so young!
我都靠那次意淫呢
I masturbate about that all the time.
最近我总在自己解决
I masturbate a lot these days.
尤其是我感觉无聊的时候
Especially when I'm bored.
或者生气的时候
Or angry.
或者心烦的时候
Or upset.
我们能不能
Can we just...
或者高兴的时候
Or happy.
哦 啊
Oh. Yeah.
啊
Yeah.
太棒了
Amazing.
-我可以吗 -不 你就
- Shall I? - No, could you just...
别动了
Just stay there.
不 别 就
No, don't. Just...
啊 啊 啊
Yeah. Sh, sh! Ah!
啊
Yeah.
好的 就
Yes. Just...
啊
Ah, just...
啊 天哪
Ah, God.
听着 我觉得我们不要再手♥淫♥了
Look, I think we should stop masturbating.
先别着急反驳 我只是
And don't say anything yet, I just...
我只是觉得 我们如果更关注彼此 可能会更好
I just think it might help us focus on each other.
你懂的 参与度更高一点
You know, be more present.
成功的情侣都这样做
Really successful couples do it.
呃
Erm...
我把咱们的震动棒藏起来了
I've hidden our vibrators.
咱们的
Our?
我觉得应该会很有意思的
I thought it might be fun.
把他们找出来
To find them?
不是 就是尝试着不去
No, just to try and not...
爱抚自己 试着
...touch ourselves, to try and...
爱抚对方
...save our touches...
我是说 你觉得呢
...for each other. I mean, what do you think?
好吧 我觉得你太性感了
Well, I think you're being really sexy.
-不要 -哦 我开玩笑的
- Don't! - Oh! I'm joking.
我从来不手♥淫♥
I never masturbate.
我压根不知道怎么手♥淫♥
I don't know how.
是啊 而且 我觉得我们应该试着给对方一些惊喜
Yeah, also, I thought we should try and surprise each other
每天一个惊喜 你知道的
once every day, just a, you know...
甜蜜的小惊喜什么的 来保持
A sweet little something, just to keep it...
-你懂吗 -你是从书里看来的吗
- You know? - Are you getting this out of a book?
我已经准备好了给你的第一个惊喜 所以
I've already planned your first surprise, so...
晚餐前别吃太饱哦
Don't eat too much before dinner.
待会儿见
See you later.
你也是 待会儿见哦
And I will see you later, too.
嗨
Hi.
我只是想来吃个午饭
Just thought I'd pop by for some lunch.
有点怪啊
Bit weird.
是啊 好吧
Yes, well...
你怎么样
How are you?
没什么生意啊
Quiet day?
是啊 我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你呢 你看起来压力很大
You OK? You look stressed.
嗯 我是成功人士啊 所以
Well, I'm successful, so...
有黑麦面包吗
Do you have rye bread?
没有 但是有普通面包 吃了之后你会再吐出来
No, but I have some normal bread you can puke up after.
太好了
Great.
夹什么
What do you want on it?
哦 西红柿就行
Oh, just tomatoes is fine.
只要西红柿
Just tomatoes?
西红柿三明治
Just a tomato sandwich?
是啊 有问题吗
Yes. Is there a problem?
没有
No.
听着 我不是想打听这个惊喜派对
Listen, I don't want to know anything about this surprise party,
但是 如果你能 呃
but, if you could just, erm,
周五七点半把它安排在我家 就再好不过了
have it at mine this Friday at 7:30, that'd be great.
我可以组织 然后表现得很惊喜
I can organise it and act surprised
但是 如果你能 呃
but, if you could just, erm...
你知道吗 要不我来办吧
Do you know what, why don't I just do it?
我可以举办聚会 做菜 然后表现出惊喜的样子
I can organise it, do the food, act surprised,
这样你就解脱了
and just take it off your hands.
我是说 我看的出来你很忙 所以
I mean, I can see that you're busy, so...
好吧 如果你愿意的话
OK, if you want.
嗯 也不是我愿意啦
Well, I don't want to,