剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我们需要进行充分的了解
pieces I'm going to need to see some more on.
这里写着
It says in here
你和你的同伴一起开始经商
that you opened a business with your partner...
好
Ok.
对不起 这种事情
I'm sorry, that kind of
不会让你在这里得到多少好处的
thing won't get you very far here any more.
不 不好意思 我还以为我里面还穿了一件衣服
No, sorry. I thought I had a top on underneath.
-好的 好 -真的 我说真的 这件事情绝对是个意外
Yeah, OK. - No, seriously. In this case, genuine accident.
我明白 鉴于我们的历史 你为什么这么想
I can see, given our history, why you might think...
不 我说真的 我并没有想做什么 我只是很热
No! Seriously, I wasn't trying to. I was hot.
我对于此类事情看得很重要
I take this kind of thing very seriously.
我并没有在勾引你 你看看你自己
I'm not trying to shag you! Look at yourself!
好吧
Ok.
请你离开
Please leave.
不 你不明白 我需要这个
No, you don't understand. I NEED this...
-我需要这笔贷款 -请你走吧
- I need this loan. - Please, just leave.
-变♥态♥ -荡♥妇♥
- Perv. - Slut.
讲座即将开始
'The lecture will commence shortly.'
我姐姐 她是个特别保守 但很漂亮 可能带点厌食症的女人
My sister. She's uptight and beautiful and probably anorexic,
但是衣服穿在她身上总是很好看 所以
but clothes look awesome on her, so...
你差点迟到
You're almost late.
不得不在普拉特上大号♥
Had to do a flash poo in Pret.
上帝啊 你洗过你的手了吗
Christ. Did you wash your hands?
当然没有
Of course not.
上苍啊 你真恶心 去你的
My God! You are disgusting! Fucking hell.
我当然洗过手了
Of course I washed my hands.
我又不是没有教养
It's not like I grew up without a mother.
-有爸爸的消息吗 -没有
- Heard from Dad? - No.
爸爸和两个没妈的孩子相处的办法是
Dad's way of coping with two motherless daughters
给我俩买♥♥女权主义讲座的门票
was to buy us tickets to feminist lectures,
和我们的教母睡觉 最后再也不联♥系♥我们了
start fucking our godmother and eventually stop calling.
-你看起来很累 -谢谢
You look tired. - Thanks.
我最近睡得特别好
I've been sleeping really well recently.
我去
Shit!
我现在穿着的这件上衣 是她几年前“弄丢”的 所以
I'm wearing the top that she "Lost" Years ago, so...
今天可能会有好戏了
this is going to be tense.
-你想脱掉你的外套吗 -不用了
- Do you want to take your coat off? - No.
好吧
Ok.
不好意思 谢谢
Sorry. Thanks.
那么 有什么希望吗
So, any luck...
-上帝啊 我们就不能有两秒钟的 -我刚刚要问
- God, can we just have two seconds... - I was going to ask
-关于咖啡馆的事情 -我现在还不想谈论这个
- about the cafe. - I don't want to talk about it yet.
-那我们就不谈 -好吧
- We won't talk, then. - Fine.
-你头发看起来不错 -滚
- Hair looks nice. - Fuck off.
比起和我那个
The only thing harder
控制欲强 完美主义
than having to tell your super-high-powered,
又超有钱的姐姐坦白自己没钱了
perfect, anorexic, rich super-sister
还要困难的事情
that you've run out of money
就是求她救济我一下
is having to ask her to bail you out.
我现在要问她了
I'm just going to ask her.
我现在要问她了
I'm just going to ask her.
我现在要问她了 我只需要
I'm just going to ask her. I'm just going to come...
-你需要借钱给你吗 -不
- Do you need to borrow money? - No!
我做不到 我做不到 我做不到
I can't do it. I can't do it, I can't do it.
我做不到
I can't do it.
-那么生意应该不错了 -是的
- So business is good, then? - Yeah.
很好 相当不错
It's good. It's really good.
真的真的很好 是的 真的很好
It's really, really good. Yeah, it's really good.
听起来的确不错
Sounds like it's really good.
是的
It is.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-您需要点什么 -不了 谢谢你 我不用
- Can I get you anything? - No, thanks, I'm good.
你真的确定你什么东西都不需要吗
Are you sure I can't get you anything at all?
哈里在帮忙吗
Is Harry helping?
我们分手了
We broke up.
什么 又分手了
What? Again?!
如果你看见他 我就是个混♥蛋♥ 好吗
If you see him, I'm a wreck, OK?
上帝 只要别再喝醉了去喊穿他家的信箱就好了
God! Just don't get drunk and scream through his letterbox again.
谢谢你给我加油打气
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
别再喝醉了在你水槽里拉屎就好了
Don't get drunk and shit in your sink again.
你能不能别老提这茬啊
When are you going to stop bringing that up?
你自己干的破事还不许人说啦
When you do something better.
我有双学位学历 有老公 还有一件巴宝莉的大衣
I have two degrees, a husband and a Burberry coat.
可你在洗脸盆里拉屎来着
You shat in a sink.
-嗨 -谢谢 -没事
- Hi. - Thank you. - No problem.
再不会有比这更好的事了
Nothing is ever going to be better.
我敢说这种裤子能让你得阴♥道♥炎
I swear there are pants that give you thrush.
你的裤子是什么料子的
What are yours made from?
不知道
Don't know.
我得穿性感热裤才行
I need to get sexy pants.
我讨厌我的身材 讨厌我的身材 讨厌我的身材 讨厌我的身材
I hate my body, I hate my body, I hate my body, I hate my body.
去你妹的时髦派对临时通知
Fucking last-minute bastard trendy parties.
我们干嘛要这样为难自己呢
Why do we do it to ourselves?
天啊 别穿这件 对你不仅没增光反而添丑啊
My God. Definitely not. That does nothing for you.
丑死了
I hate that.
怎么了
What?
这些可是我的衣服 我最近一直就穿这些呢
These are MY clothes, Boo. I've been wearing these all day.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
你的那件大衣也穿吗
Were you wearing your coat?
是啊 不过
Yes. But...
这里一件好看的都没有
Nothing here looked nice,
所以我看我还是就穿原来那些吧
so I thought I'd wear what I was wearing anyway.
你逗我呢吧
Are you joking?
你才逗我呢吧
Are YOU joking?
嗯呐
Yes.
-我去 -其实没那么糟啦
- My... - It's not really that bad at all.
-你怎么不告诉我 -我爱你
- Why didn't you tell me? - I love you.
-我会给你买♥♥ -我现在要买♥♥一整套新衣服才能舒坦了
I'll buy... - I've got to get a whole new outfit now.
我会给你买♥♥裤子的
I'll buy you pants.
-我会给你买♥♥性感热裤的 -我今天可去了这么多地方呢
- I'll buy you sexy pants. - I've been so many places today!
-我会给你买♥♥性感热裤的 -滚蛋
- I'll buy you sexy pants! - Fuck off.
对不起 我觉得这条裙子挺好看的
I'm sorry. I think it's a lovely dress.
我是说 你不应该穿这种地摊料子的裙子
I mean, you really shouldn't wear such cheap materials.
这种不透气的料子会把你的屁♥股♥捂着的
They don't let your fanny breathe.
我知道
I know.
我的天 看看你们
Gosh, look at you all.
非常感谢你们来到女性之声
Thank you so much for coming to Women Speak,
一九九八年以来持续为女性发声
opening women's mouths since 1998.
在开始前 我要问你们一个问题
Before we begin, I would like to ask you a question.
我对你们不是十分了解
I don't know about you...
但我想心里更踏实一点
but I need some reassurance.
所以我要向在场的女性朋友们提出一个问题
So I pose the question to the women in this room today.
如果你愿意
Please raise your hands...
用五年的寿命
...if you would trade...
换来所谓的完美身材
five years of your life...
请举手
...for the so-called perfect body.
-我只想要回上衣 -好的
- I want my top back. - OK.
-你不会冷吗 -不会 我胸前毛发旺盛着呢
- Won't you get cold? - Nah, I've got really hairy nipples.
怎么
What?
-玛德 -玛德 你要干嘛
- Fuck! - Fuck! What was that?
-我的天 -只是想来个拥抱而已啊
- Jesus! - A fucking hug!
你干嘛要抱我
Well, why the fuck did you do that?
吓死我了 下不为例
That's terrifying. Never do that again.
我只是想
I was just trying to...
-你还好吧 -嗯呐
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
你想不想去喝一杯 或是
Do you want to go for a drink, or...?
-我有安排了 -好吧 行 没事
- I've got plans. - OK, fine. Sure.
那就下次见啦 下次女性之声的时候
See you next time, Women Speak, then.
你想不想去喝一杯
Do you want to go for a drink?
我姐姐是做吹制玻璃的 她干了挺长时间了
My sister blows glass. She has done for a long time.