剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
但是这使我醒悟 我发现了真爱
But it made me realise... I'm in love.
好吧 我是说 我不知道怎么
OK, I mean, I don't really know what to...
我不想跟其他人滚床单了
I don't want to have sex with anyone else,
这是前所未有的情况
and that's never happened to me before.
我发现了真爱
I'm in love.
我得告诉她
And I need to tell her.
-她 -是啊 我们在一起几个月了
- Her? - Yeah, we've been together for a couple of months.
在身体上她从没满足过我
And physically she just never satisfied me,
她的胸又大
she has these really massive,
又有弹性 但对我来说没什么用
bouncy tits that really don't do anything for me.
而你一直表现得像个性感的
And you just kept turning up like this sexy...
飞机场
...plank.
我很困惑
And it confused me.
我觉得我不该
I just don't think I should
再背着她乱搞了
be fucking around behind her back any more.
我觉得我应该跟你
I just thought I should say that I am
道歉 如果我
sorry if I have
让你误会了的话
led you on.
没有
No.
天啊 没事 反正我前任随时都可能回到我身边 所以
God, no, my ex is due back any day now anyway, so,
嗯
it's...
真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我 我就知道你不会在意这种事的
I... I knew you wouldn't give a shit.
这话我咋接呢
What can I say?
对不起 我不在意
I'm sorry, I don't give a shit.
好了
Cool.
永远别穿胸垫 好吗
Never wear padding, OK?
克莱尔 你在哪
Claire, where are you?
我要淹死在鸡♥巴♥的海洋里了
I can't survive much longer in this sea of penises.
我一个人都不认识 而且
I don't know anyone. And, so...
哈里
Harry?
哈里
Harry?
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
就是 你懂的 把我用石膏糊满
We just, you know, covered me in plaster and
然后在院子里晾了几小时
left me in the garden for a couple of hours.
哦 天啊 你好
Oh, God, hi.
能见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我要到处去逛逛了
I'm just going to go and browse around.
很高兴见到你
It was really nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
她是 伊莱恩
That's... Elaine.
-我们 -你见到
- We're... - Did you see that
跟我一起来的那个帅哥了吗
really good-looking guy that came in with me?
没有 不过我见到
No, but I saw a really
外面有个超帅的哥们骑摩托走了 怎么
good-looking guy on his motorbike outside, why?
对 就是他 呃 我和他
Yeah, that's, he, well, he and I...
真好
Great.
嗯 他刚刚甩了我 所以
Yeah, he just dumped me, so...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这可真是 挺像你的
This is very... you.
是 是的 她说你一点都不在意我们做
Yeah, yeah, she said you were cool with us doing...
这个
...that.
我不 我不知道她为什么
I don't... I don't know why she...
我的阴♥茎♥去哪里了
...where's my penis?
在那边的墙上 左数第二个
It's on the wall over there, second from the left.
我应该过去找伊莱恩了
I should probably go and find Elaine,
她不喜欢被落下一个人
she doesn't like being left on her own.
你在公♥寓♥里面还有东西没拿走
You've still got some stuff at the flat.
我还一直在轮换着穿我的内衣
I've been rolling around in my lingerie,
全部都穿一遍 等着你来 等你来拿走
all over it, waiting for you to come and collect it.
-是啊 -就只有你的特百惠
- Yeah... - Just your Tupperware,
你的电视 还有你的恐龙盘子
and your TV, and your dinosaur plate.
我买♥♥了个新的恐龙盘子 但
I got a new dinosaur plate, but...
但是
Yeah, but,
谢谢你 但你可以留着那些东西
thank you, but, you can keep those.
嘿
Hey,
你有时候还会想着我手♥淫♥吗
do you still wank about me sometimes?
不会
No.
伊莱恩
Elaine.
克莱尔 我的天 这里简直是地狱 你去哪里了
Claire. My God, it's been hell, where have you been?
我
I...
车都停好了
All parked up.
你好啊
Hello, you.
我们差点赶不过来 但
We almost didn't make it, but...
我们不想让老朋友们失望
We didn't want to let the old boy down.
-我以为 -我们只是来
- I thought... - We're just going
草草地逛一圈 露露脸
to do a quick whizz around, to show our faces.
好 但
OK, but...
我们就来很快地逛一圈
We're just going to do a quick whizz around.
不好意思 你能
Sorry, could you just,
你能去上酒吗 谢谢
could you do something with those? Thank you.
不要
Don't!
新员工不小心的失误
The joys of butter-fingered staff.
别给你自己丢人现眼的 把这儿清理干净
Stop making a spectacle of yourself and clean that up.
你去清理干净
You clean that up.
快道歉
Apologise.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
看来我并不是那么天生做这个的
Turns out I'm not such a natural after all.
别装了
Fuck off.
我只说一次
I'm just going to say this once...
我值得获得幸福 我可以往前看
I deserve to be happy, I am allowed to move on,
我有一个好的生活 而且我很快乐 好吗
I have a good life and I'm happy, all right?
好吗 如果你不介意的话
All right? If you don't mind...
我要过去 去拿
...I'm going to go and get...
去我车上拿我的羊毛衫
...my cardy from the car.
这里有些冷了
It's a little chilly.
我很抱歉你要听刚才那番话
I'm sorry you had to hear that...
但你不得不听刚才那番话
...but you did have to hear it.
不 不 她会清理的
No, no, she'll do it.
-刚刚是发生什么了 -他在这里做什么
- What the fuck was that? - What is he doing here?
你没有要去芬兰
You're not going to Finland.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来帮忙的
I'm helping.
-他是 -他没有要吻你
- He is... - He didn't try to kiss you.
-他吻了 -他说那更像是你要吻他
- He did. - He says it was more like the other way around.
什么
What?
可 可那不是真的
Well, that's just not true.
不 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, fuck you.
-克莱尔 -你别
- Claire. - Please don't...
-不 克莱尔 他走到花♥园♥
- No, Claire, he came out into the garden...
-我不想听这个 -克莱尔 你要相信我
- I don't want to hear it. - Claire, you have to believe me.
我怎么样才能相信你
How can I believe you?
因为我是你妹妹
Because I'm your sister.
在你对小波做了那样的事情之后吗
After what you did to Boo?
他和别人上♥床♥了 他说
He slept with someone else, he said,
他告诉我他上了别人
he told me he fucked someone else.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是你要从我的角度看问题
but you just have to see it from my point of view.
走吧
Come on.
我觉得我爱上了他了
I think I love him.
我要伤害我自己 我要去被自行车撞到
I'm going to hurt myself, I'm going to get hit by a bike,
然后弄伤我的手指
and then hurt my finger and
那他就会来医院看我
then he's going to have to come and see me
然后对他的所作所为感到抱歉
in the hospital and be really sorry for what he did.
我不知道你是从哪里来的
I don't know where you came from.