剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
小波的死惊动了媒体
Boo's death hit the papers.
本地咖啡店女孩被一辆自行车
Local cafe girl gets hit by bike
一辆汽车
and a car
又一辆自行车撞击身亡
and another bike.
呃 不 她以前在这里工作
Er, no. She, er... She used to work here.
抱歉 我没有零钱了
I'm sorry, I don't have any change.
下一个走进来的男人就是自寻死路
The next man who walks in here is getting ridden to death.
-爸 -嗨
- Dad! - Hi.
这可不是我想要的
Not ideal.
呃
Erm...
你还好吗
How are you, eh,
亲爱的
darling? Erm...
你很忙吗
You busy?
有点
A bit.
那我不会耽误你
Well, I won't keep you, er...
我只是想聊聊 你知道的 那天
I just wanted to talk about, er, you know, when you...
你回家的那天晚上
When you dropped in the other night.
-好啊 -我一直在想 我
- OK. - I can't help thinking that I...
-我们 呃 -什么
- We, er... - Yeah?
我知道我们 呃
I know that we, er...
没有多少机会来 呃
...don't have much of a chance to, er...
你拿了那个雕塑吗
Did you take the sculpture?
你有没有 呃
Did you, erm...
拿那个雕塑
...take the sculpture?
你拿没拿
Did you take it?
没有
No.
什么雕塑
What sculpture?
噢 太好了 很好 很好
Oh, right, fine, good.
很好 你说了没有 然后
Good, you said no and...
这就意味着我能走了
...that means I can go.
好的 很好
All right, great.
你开心 你健康吗
Are you ha... Are you healthy?
嘿 你们这儿做 热的有机食物吗
Hey. Do you do, like, hot organic-y food?
当然
Of course.
你想要什么
What would you like?
-呃 意大利肉汁烩饭 -对
- Erm... Like, risotto. - Yeah.
好的 先坐吧
Sure. Grab a seat.
卫生棉条
卫生棉条
超大号♥
常规
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
我也是
You, too.
他操过我菊花
Fucked me up the arse.
你来买♥♥什么
What are you getting?
噢 只是一些 为了我
Oh, just these. For my...
流血的小阴♥道♥
...tiny, bleeding vagina.
性感
Hot.
-你呢 -固体汤块
- You? - Stock cubes.
性感
Hot.
希望你来量不要太多
I hope it's a light flow.
噢 我来量巨多
Oh, it never is.
来量
It never...
巨多
...is.
听着
Listen, er,
你过会还在这吗
you around later?
呃
Er...
是的 是的 拜托 是的
Yes, fucking yes, please, yes.
是的
Yes.
很好
Cool.
很好
Cool.
太棒了
Yes!
我现在对我的身材特别满意
I'm so happy with my body now.
我不用通过我的长相来定义我自己了
I don't have to define myself by how I look
因为我拥有这么火♥辣♥的身材
because I've just got a fucking great body.
-是啊 我现在能做其他的事情了 -太好了
- Yeah, I can do other stuff now! - That's so great!
麦克想现在开始准备要个宝宝
Mike wants to start trying for a baby.
-好啊 -不
- OK. - No...
我不能因为怀孕毁了这么好的身材 史蒂芬
I can't blow this body on a baby, Steph.
我要离开他
I'm going to have to leave him.
噢 该死 噢
Oh, shit. Oh.
这一点都不卫生
That is not hygienic.
-抱歉 -恶心
- Sorry. - Oh, gross.
我们要走了
We're leaving now.
我给你们介绍一下希拉里
I suppose you should meet Hillary.
两年前 我
Two years ago, I...
好吧 最重要的事情是 就算你不喜欢
OK. The most important thing is, if you don't like it,
-我们也没法把这个退回去了 好吗 -好
- we can't take it back, OK? - OK.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
抱歉 我有点紧张
I'm sorry, I panicked.
只要我能穿上或者能吃掉 我就很开心
As long as I can wear it or eat it, I'm happy.
这两样你都能做到
You can do both of those things.
噢 天呐 你送了我一只
Oh, my God, did you get me a...
-这是什么 -我
- What is this? - I...
-什么 这是什么 -我不知道
- What the... What is... - I don't know.
-这是什么 -可以让你宠爱
- What is it? - Something to love.
她太美了
She's beautiful!
你个傻瓜
You idiot!
逃跑大♥师♥
Escape artist.
我对豚鼠并没有什么特殊感觉
I don't feel anything about guinea pigs,
它们毫无意义
they're pointless,
但是小波把作为礼物的希拉里很当一回事
but Boo took Hillary very seriously as a gift
然后 很快 所有事情都变成和豚鼠相关的了
and, soon, everything became guinea pig-related.
这张实在太棒了
This is an excellent one.
喝点什么吗
Drink?
我很抱歉房♥间有些乱
Look, I'm, er, sorry about the mess.
-没事 -想要点五香火腿肉来配酒吗
- No problem. - Do you want some prosciutto with that?
十分可靠
So reliable.
非常难以得手
Utterly inaccessible.
无情地深邃
Relentlessly profound.
他所想要的只是把你弄进浴缸 然后问一些这样的问题
All he wants is to get you in the bath and ask questions like...
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
而你发现你自己在给出这样的回答
And you find yourself saying things like...
我猜
I guess...
青春的流逝
...losing the currency of youth.
问我一个问题
Ask me a question.
你是什么时候意识到自己长得这么好看的
When did you realise you were so good looking?
我差不多九岁的时候知道了我和别人不同
I knew I was different when I was about nine,
但在我十一岁的时候事情成真了
but shit got real around 11.
事情成真了
Shit got real?
你知道的
You know...
阿姨婶婶们变得很奇怪
Aunts got weird.
我还有个问题
I have another question.
好
Ok.
你有感觉到孤独吗
Do you ever feel lonely?
有
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
你呢
Do you?
从来没有
Never.
你想来点菠萝吗
Do you want some pineapple?
当然
Yeah.
天啊 啊
God, yeah!
哦 它们好小啊
Oh, they're so small!
太小了
They are so small!
-什么 -它们好小
- What? - They're so small!
-太... -小
- So... - Small!
老天 太特么小了
God, they are so fucking tiny!
是啊 我想
Yeah, I guess they're...