剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得我生理期要来了
I think my period's coming.
伦敦生活
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗
Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt?
你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗
Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt?
你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗
Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Oh, good.
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Oh, good.
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Oh, good.
发型不错
Nice haircut.
发型不错
Nice haircut.
比之前要好
It's better.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
你为啥不通知我们就过来了
Why didn't you text?
我也就是临时起意
Well, I just thought I'd pop by.
-别骗我 -我有话要对马丁说
- Tell the truth. - I need to speak to Martin.
-马丁 -马丁 马丁
- Martin? - Martin. Martin!
你有什么话会想跟
Why on earth would you want to speak to...
-马丁说 -你好 你好
- Martin? - Hello! Hello!
我老婆进了我书房♥ 你好
My wife in my study! Hello!
给我两秒钟
Give me two.
我赌十镑肯定是亚洲动作大♥片♥
Gang bangs, Asian, I'd put a tenner on it.
结束了
Finished.
你好啊
Well, hello, you.
她想和你聊聊
She wants to talk to you about something.
噢 好吧 今天肯定是我的幸运日
Oh, well, it must be my lucky day.
你说过 她只会和她喜欢的人说话
You said she only likes to talk to people she fancies.
呃
Ergh.
-能让我们单独聊聊吗 -为什么
- Can you leave us? - Why?
他在筹备给你的惊喜生日派对
He's organising your surprise birthday party.
我
A...
你知道我讨厌惊喜
You know I hate sur...
好吧
Ok.
现在我有一周时间去筹备了
I have a week to organise that now.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
上衣不错
Nice top.
谢了 除了画作和纸艺以外
Thanks. Do you deal in
你能交易雕塑吗
sculptures as well as paintings and papier mache?
取决于雕塑的质量
Depends on the quality of the piece.
难以置信
Fuck me!
-多好的一尊雕塑啊 -我知道 对吧
- What a pair! - I know, right?
你从哪弄来的
Where d'you get this?
噢 就是
Oh, just a...
从某个市场上偷来的
Stole it from a market.
真不错
It's quite a piece.
是谁做的
Who's the artist?
只是个
Just a...
街头艺人
...market artist.
如果我能卖♥♥掉它 我要拿卖♥♥价的一成 成交吗
If I sell it, I take 10%. Deal?
成交
Deal.
好的
OK, well,
我现在给她拍照
I'll get her photographed now.
别告诉克莱尔 拜托
Don't tell Claire, please.
不然呢
Or what?
不然我就
Or I'll...
我就
I'll...
我可没有把柄在你手上 公主殿下
You've got nothing on me, princess.
不然我就告诉她你在看乱♥交♥色情片
Or I'll tell her you were watching gang bangs.
拜托不要再这样做了
Please don't do that again.
顺便说一句 我没看
I wasn't, by the way.
真让人失望
Disappointing.
那个是你从哪拿的
Where did you get that?
我自己带着的
I brought it with me.
不 才不是呢 还回来
No, you didn't. Give it back.
小气鬼
Tight.
和哈里和好了吗
Patch things up with Harry?
是啊 我们 呃
Yeah, we're, erm...
我们订婚了 所以
We're engaged, so...
老天 什么
God! What?
不 我们没有订婚
No, we're not engaged!
不 他又回公♥寓♥打包他的行李了
No, he's back at the flat packing up all his stuff again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他以前
He really...
真的能让你开心
...used to make you laugh.
他以前也说过这样的话
He also used to say things like...
你不像其他女孩
You're not like other girls.
你能
You can...
跟上我的节奏
...keep up.
我挺喜欢哈里的
I like Harry.
我喜欢他的歌♥
I liked his songs.
我很欣赏哈里在我们分手时做出的贡献
I admire how much Harry commits to our break-ups.
我的意思是 这可是个新细节
I mean, this is a new detail,
但他通常的确会做得极端一点
but he does usually go the extra mile.
有几次 他甚至打扫了整个公♥寓♥
A few times, he's even cleaned the whole flat.
好像这公♥寓♥是个犯罪现场似的
Like it's a crime scene.
我在考虑是不是应该
I've considered timing a break-up
每当公♥寓♥需要打扫的时候计划一次分手
for when the flat needs a bit of a going over.
我觉得我们俩还是不合适
I don't think this is working.
什么
What?
但他总是会留下
But he always leaves...
他的东西
...him
作为再回来的理由
to come back for.
得想想现在能和我做♥爱♥的所有人了
Got to think about all the people I can have sex with now.
我可不是对性上瘾
I'm not obsessed with sex,
我只是没法停止想到它
I just can't stop thinking about it.
性的表现
The performance of it.
性的尴尬
The awkwardness of it.
性的戏剧化
The drama of it.
你意识到有人渴望你的身体
The moment you realise someone wants
的那个时刻
your body.
对性本身的感觉倒不是很多
Not so much the feeling of it.
在哈里回来之前 大概还有四十八小时的时间
Probably got about 48 hours before Harry comes back.
我应该准备一下了
I should get on it.
我花了半个小时想让自己看起来好看一点
I took half an hour trying to look nice
结果我看起来简直美呆了
and I ended up looking amazing.
就像那些以前的时光
Just one of those days.
美艳动人 青春无敌 崭新上衣 风♥骚♥微露
Gorgeous, fresh-faced, new top, little bit sexy,
走在去我咖啡店的路上 然后
on my way to open my cafe and...
噢 老天
Oh, God.
好吧 随便你怎么看我 小胖墩
Yeah, you check me out, chub-chub,
因为我们俩是没有可能的
because it's never gonna happen.
噢 天哪 他不敢相信我有多么吸引人
Oh, God, he can't believe how attractive I am.
有点担心
Kind of worried I'm going
我的美丽会让这个可怜的家伙犯罪
to make a sex offender out of the poor guy.
走你 最好有个好结果 走着
Here we go. This better be good. Here we go.
臭婊♥子♥
Hooker slag.
小心点
Oi!
不小心弄掉了我的黄瓜
Dropped my cucumber.
只是弄掉了我的
Just dropped my...
请给我一份芝士三明治 带走
Erm... Could I get a cheese sandwich to go, please?
好的
Sure.
总共 十二镑五十五便士
That'll be, er, 12.55, please.
伦敦就是物价高
London, eh?
谢了
Thanks.
我好像在哪见过她 她很有名吗
Where do I recognise her? Is she famous?