剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
这么惨 她是怎么死的
Oh, God, that is truly awful. How did she die?
-噢 她是自杀的 -是事故
- Oh, she killed herself. - It was an accident.
好吧
Well...
也许你不应该再苦苦死撑这个小饭店
Maybe it's time to let the little restaurant go.
是时候放手了
Give it up.
卖♥♥了它 然后去度个假
Sell it, have a little holiday.
这是我们的店
We did this.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
不管发生什么 我们都不要轻易放弃 好吗
And, whatever happens, we never let it go, OK?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你看到费利西蒂了吗
Have you seen Felicity?
噢 没有 抱歉
Oh, no, sorry.
这屋子的东西总是神秘失踪 对不对
Gosh, all sorts of things go missing in this house, don't they?
-房♥子太大了 -是呢 舒适的房♥子
- Big house. - Yes, lovely house.
对了 我找到那个雕像了
Oh, the sculpture turned up.
-是吗 -是的
- Did it? - Yes.
一定不小心从哪里掉到缝里去了
Must have just toppled off the side.
如果你把一个女性雕像卸了头和四肢
Well, if you rid a woman of her head and limbs,
那她啥也做不了 只能
you can't expect her to do anything other than...
到处滚了
roll around.
怎么了
What?
噢
Oh...
你父亲经常和我说 当你喝上几杯后
Your father and I often say, when you've had a few drinks,
你的样子就尤其像你的母亲
you're so like your mother.
噢 见鬼
Oh, whoops.
看看这些
Look at these.
看来派对都开到走廊里去了 是个好兆头呢
So, the party's moved to the hallway. Always a good sign.
如果我直接走 没人会介意吧 我肚子痛
Does anyone mind if I leave? I've got a dicky tummy.
这么着急啊
So swift...
谢谢
Thanks.
我没办法亲你了 因为我感觉我要吐了
I'm not going to kiss you because I'm probably very ill.
你也是 跟我走吧
You too. Come on.
再见了 我的
Goodbye then, my...
我的女儿们
...my daughters.
再见
Goodbye.
真是愉快的见面啊
What a lovely occasion.
是啊 到时候性展会见
Yeah. See you at the sexhibition.
不 你不用刻意来的
No, there's absolutely no need to...
-好啊 等你来哦 -嗯 嗯 我一定会去的
- Yes, lovely. - No, no. I'll definitely be there.
我一定会去的
I will definitely be there.
等下
Hold up!
你是想留我过夜吗
You trying to keep me overnight?
你可真帅啊
Very good-looking.
你可真帅啊
Very good-looking.
我们可能不会再见面了 但你真的很帅
I might never see you again, but you're very good-looking.
我们可能不会再见面了 但你真的很帅
I might never see you again, but you're very good-looking.
是的 没错 帅呆了
Yes, yes... very good-looking.
谢谢 算我欠你的
Thanks, I owe you.
不 是我欠你的
No, I owe you.
能和普通的一家子共度一天很开心
It's been really nice to spend the day with a normal family.
我都有点多愁善感起来了
I actually feel quite emotional.
你今晚能陪陪我吗
Will you stay with me tonight?
当然了
Sure.
我先去发动摩托车
I'm going to go warm up the bike.
-很高兴见到你 克莱尔 -我也是
- Lovely to meet you, Claire. - You too.
-呃 这是怎么 -他操过我菊花
- Erm... what's his...? - Fucked me up the arse.
-噢 嗯 -是的
- Oh. Mm-hmm. - Yep. It's...
我现在懂了
I totally see that now.
抱歉 我之前
I'm sorry I was...
听着
Listen to me.
我会去和马丁分手
I'm going to leave Martin.
我会把咖啡厅需要的钱给你
I'm going to give you the money for the cafe,
我还要去该死的芬兰
and I'm going to go to fucking Finland.
好的
Ok.
噢 还有 呃
Oh, and, erm...
这是你做过的最帅气的事情了
That is the coolest thing you've ever done.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 克莱尔
Thanks, Claire.
我们不应该
Shall we...?
来吧
We can try.
-那展会见了 -好
- I'll see you at the sexhibition. - Yeah.
伦敦生活